[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714027418118629.jpg (364 KB, 1536x2048)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
Would you ever consider a relationship or marriage with a promiscuous girl?
Why/Why not?
>>
>>77261710
Never. No hymen no diamond.
>>
>>77261710
yea, because they all are.
>>
>>77261710
Nah, they have problems eith keeping a stable relationship
>>
>>77261710
No but I'd date one or be friends with one. It sounds too risky to marry one.
>>
>>77261710
Nope, I will only ever date or marry a fellow virgin like me
>>
>>77261710
Ew no. Used goods.
>>
>>77261710
I'd date one if she were 100% loyal for the entirety of our relationship.
>>
>>77261710
i really tried to wrestle the concept in my mind when a recovering meth addict with 500+ bodies showed interest in me, but i couldn't do it. she was the most beautiful woman i have ever seen, but i couldn't. for me, it's about having to compete with the mental sum of those 500 men constantly.
>anon is cute but henry was supermodel tier
>anon is unique and creative but x celebrities were more interesting
>anon is amazing in bed but ryan was on ssris and meth so we'd fuck for literal hours
even if i was this hypothetical woman's #1 in every area, i still couldn't do it. the disappointment from my mom, the snickering behind my back wherever i go from ex-hookups, the shame of not being good enough to be a normal woman's first choice, etc.
>>
>>77261710
If they hadn't slept with anyone at all for a few years, sure
But otherwise you're just the latest in the long line of men they're trying to use to fill the hole in their heart. Sorry sister, I won't fix you. I can't fix you. Fix yourself and then we'll talk
>>
>>77261710
Depends (muted for not original heh)
>>
>>77261710
as a gf sure
slutty girls are hot and its hotter if the guys they fuck are hot too
as a wife no
i wouldnt want to have kids with a cheating whore
>>
>>77261710
Absolutely not, I want to marry another virgin.
>>
Define "promiscuous". Has she ever cheated?
>>
>>77261710
marry? never, if I can't be her first, then she can't be my last
>>
>>77261710
I like her panties. Sick of girls wearing thongs these days. Girls should only wear panties that completely cover their butts
>>
>>77263006
Her phat ass cheeks are hanging all out of those grannys panties you virgin
>>
>>77261725
fpbp
the most important fpbp
>>
>>77263021
Yeah cause of the way she is sat. But they look like they could cover her ass if she was stood up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.