[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm not joking anons. Please answer fast, I'm not allowed to use a phone for long.

I wanna have sex with some of bpd or ocd chick here. A nurse is fine too. How do I exploit them? How do not get caught since sex isn't allowed?
>>
>>77261814
I got some from a nurse. As staff she could get time alone for us.
>>
>>77261821
Noted. Nurses are better.
>>
BPD chicks are either already taken by abusechad and those who aren't are sex repulsed and fat.
>>
>>77261826
So nurse it is?
>>
>>77261831
how do I rizz up a nurse? I'm 7/10, not too mad, just ocd, agoraphobic and suicidal
>>
>>77261826
>BPD chicks are either already taken by abusechad and those who aren't are sex repulsed and fat.
from my experience the BPD girls are trying to fuck their treating psych
>>
>>77261851
That was my plan first (one of my tps is a Koran immigrant qt)
But she is already married so I cant
>>
>>77261863
>That was my plan first (one of my tps is a Koran immigrant qt)
>But she is already married so I cant
you know that fucking you puts there entire career at stake as opposed to others. Of course a BPD would come up with that plan
>>
>>77261838
>how do I rizz up a nurse?
Not talking like a lunchtime rowdy might help
>>
>>77261950
Most people are mostly sane here.
I'm talking real tips here
>>
>>77261956
I don't think you understood my post
>>
>>77261814
nigga no way you went to the ward just to try and get laid lmfao
>>
>>77261992
No, it's nt planned.
I just was too honest with my therapist
>>
>>77261995
what did you say to your therapist to get put away? how long do they let you have your phone?
>>
>>77261995
Yeah that's why I'm never talking to one. They'd throw me in the looney bin if I opened up.
>>
>>77262006
2 hours a day but I have a spare one anyways
>what did you say
That I wouldn't mind to to kms obviously
>>
>>77262013
>That I wouldn't mind to to kms obviously
lmao the fuck is the point of therapy even
>2 hours a day but I have a spare one anyways
damn that sucks but better than nothing i guess. anyways idk talk to a girl i guess but be prepared for the consequences.
>>
>>77262020
I mean what are they gonna do? Throw m out?
>>
just make them think they're super special and the most gorgeous girl there. promising them gifts and such, and then be a little distant to linger the feeling.
>>
>>77262029
I guess it would work with mentally ill ones but what about the staff?
>>
>>77262042
see i have 0 experience with that, i wrote my reply as a crazy bitch who was male manipulated in the hospital. i never found any techs or nurses hot enough, plus i'm socially retarded.
>>
>>77262049
Oh okay. Well nice for you. Have you ever tried to seduce ur therapist ?
>>
>>77262068
all of mine, inpatient and outpatient. have been women and i'm not a faggot. always requested a female therapist, not because of rape trauma, but because they don't give a weird vibe to me. there were male nurses inpatient, but they were either mid as hell or gay.
>>
File: 171322482761462581.jpg (889 KB, 1536x2048)
889 KB
889 KB JPG
Find a schizo. I was in the ward last month for 2 weeks (a lot of benzo and some alcohol) and there was a pregnant girl, fucking with one guy under the shower. If you wanted, that pregnant slut would gladly empty your balls. Pic related
>>
>>77262127
I'm schizo(medicated)
>>77262042
Taking advantage of people in psychosis is not
>>
>>77261814
probably the same way you do it anyway else.
>>
>>77262127
I feel bad for this person because they're not sane
>>
>>77262013
>>77262020
People tell me to go to therapy but I don't want to end up in the psych ward. I also want have a hunting/gun license in the future. I've heard this story too many times where people have told the truth and everything to the therapists and ended up in psych ward for many months. No thx. I could use help without being detained, how can I get it. Fuck this gay earth. + in my country every doctor can and will see previous doctor apointments forever, so everything you tell to doctors and therapists will affect you for the rest of you life. It can also affect getting child custody after divorce, getting housing loan and getting work in certain places and getting the gun license. On the flip side of the coin, you might get early pension and never apply for work again...
>>
>>77262219
Do not tell anyone you have suicidal thoughts, they WILL stop you from getting a gun/hunting license
>>
>>77262357
Killing yourself with a gun is so 2000s
>>
>>77262127 ewww. Nah. It's disgusting. Anything under 6 ot of 10 is not a woman
>>
>>77262416
Yeah, she also took cig butts from the bucket on the photo and smoked them
>>
>>77262423
Eww. Fuck. I feel pity for that man
>>
>>77262357
>>77262388
Yeah, I don't get it, there are faster and more secure ways to kill yourself than a gun. But what can you tell to therapist and doctor? How can does one get help without fucking up his/her life even further beyond. Or do therapist and doctors only exists so dumb people get caught in the net?
>>
>>77262432
How can does one get help without fucking up his/her life even further beyond
>lying a lot
>>
>>77262388
>>77262432
Doesn't matter. It will bar you from a license. Where I live, I could lose the guns I already own, forever, and the human right to buy more, if I tell someone about my suicidal thoughts.
It's never with a gun. It's always me smashing my head into a wall or jumping out of a moving vehicle on I-4. But they don't care.
>How can does one get help without fucking up his/her life even further beyond
You don't. Maybe you'll get by with lying but you might not solve the suicidal thoughts that way.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.