[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 443.jpg (18 KB, 239x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>ChinkTok is getting banned
Incel bros? We won.
>Inb4 people will just pivot to YT shorts
Good. I would rather have an app on my phone that's controlled by Jews rather than controlled by Chinks.
>>
Reminder that the only reason America wants tiktok banned is because the content trended heavily towards pro-Palestine media, and that made the AIPAC lobby and the assorted dual-Israeli citizen politicians shit their pants
>>
>>77262128
Dude if world war 3 starts its going to be china's fault. If they attack Taiwan the world supply of microchips is gone. If they attack taiwan then japan and south korea are probably going to be missiled as well.
China wants to push this commie subversion onto the population to make us all basedboys. Meanwhile tiktok in china is teaching life skills and shit.
All that said, I don't want to give the government the ability to ban social media like that, they already have too much control.
>>
Once america falls all the jews are migrating to china as their new base of operations
>>
>>77262112
China's government has no jurisdiction here. They are not your adversary. U.S. corporations and governments are your adversaries.

Self-identifying as incel guarantees you will forever remain one. How are you coping with this? Being a terminal gamer/gooner?
>>
>>77262112
kek - remember when "le bad orange man" wanted to ban dikdok and the left went nuts?
>>
>>77262413
>How are you coping with this? Being a terminal gamer/gooner?
Who invited this loser?
>>
>>77262153
>If they attack Taiwan the world supply of microchips is gone
whose fault is that?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.