[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 232323223.jpg (135 KB, 1545x1071)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Be honest. Do you wanna live a life of hedonism, or do you actually want a virtuous wife to spend your life with? https://www.fdrpodcasts.com/5419/stop-putting-women-down
>>
File: Ovvver2.webm (1.68 MB, 640x360)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB WEBM
>>77262144
you won't be happy with a life of sleeping with women. desu

https://www.fdrpodcasts.com/4872/i-slept-with-hundreds-of-women-and-im-miserable-freedomain-call-in
>>
>>77262144
love is more important than everything.
>>
>>77262144
I want a woman to spend my life with but I don't mind if she has a sexual history
>>
>>77262211
But that decreases her chances of pair bonding
>>
Well you don't get either do you?
>>
>>77262144
it aint called meaningless sex for nothing
>>
My preferences in women are too narrow for either.
>>
>>77262144
Dopamine hits from sex is predictable. The joy of doing science, math, art or philosophy and the dopamine like hits u get from discovering some hidden truth about existence is just beyond anything imaginable.
>>
>>77262144
post the link plx
>>
>>77262144
Buy an ad, faggot-kun
>>
File: 1706754689328774.png (12 KB, 571x515)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>77262385
>The joy of doing science, math, art or philosophy
>>
>>77262177
That totally looks disgusting Op. I would rather jump off a bridge than this happen to me.
You totally got me op.
>>
File: file.png (920 KB, 740x907)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
>>77262144
>>77262177
No, I want happiness, love, cuddles, and kisses. I don't wanna have sex with a dozen foids every day. I would feel disgusted, nervous, completely objectified, and worst of all there'd be absolutely no feeling of love in it.
>>
>>77262211
damn that's a long way to say that you're a cuck
>>
both sound more fun than how i am living now
>>
File: Ouroboros-benzene.svg.png (78 KB, 600x600)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>77262460
i think trying to figure why and how existence in all it's essence, exists, is the ultimate goal of existence itself. Life is merely a by-product of existence's urge to achieve just that
>>
>>77262144
Life is a binary between pleasure and pain. What confounds these two basic driving forces is long term consequences. Not all pleasurable things will cause long term benefits. Not all painful things will cause long term costs.

As creatures of immediacy we often don't take into account the distant future when we do things.

The Chad who fucks many women and leaves behind a trail of single moms, rad fems, BPDemons, and otherwise broken women is much more detrimental to society than whatever pleasurable feelings Chad might briefly enjoy.

And this maladaptive way of thinking is seen everywhere. Richfags enjoy hording their wealth not thinking about the fact that the rest of society gets poorer and inflation goes up as a direct result of their wealth hording.

Drugs become legalized but at the same time productivity goes down and other social ills increase.

And so on. Sort of like climate change and fossil fuels to. We enjoy the benefits of burning gasoline but the punishing consequences are still decades away and only now are we seeing the first rumblings of the problems it has caused. The American dust bowl is perhaps another good analogy for a similar event where human meddling was not immediately punished but still had fire consequences later.
>>
>>77263072
*Dire consequences later
Mentioned for clarity.
>>
>>77262144
I'm not even sure if I want a relationship/marriage, but if I get one, it has to be with a virgin, otherwise I'm not wasting my time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.