[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: feraligatr breedin.png (1006 KB, 1108x849)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
You can reincarnate as ANY pokemon in the Pokemon world :)

>You start of at level 1 but can have ANY legal moveset
>You can have ANY legal ability
>You will always have max EVs and IVs
>You spawn in a forest and if you lose a battle you respawn in the forest but lose money/items

It's also a pokemon world where you can kill/fuck and eat living creatures/people :)

>Post your pokemon of choice
>Your moveset
>Your ability
>The sort of activities/things you would do in the pokemon world

My build:
>A massive Feraligatr
>Moves: Ice Fang, Earthquake, Brick Break, Surf/Water Pulse
>Ability: Torrent
What would I do in the Pokemon world?
>Swim around, hunt, forage, workout, chill in hotsprings. Then I'd rape gardevoirs, lopunnies, smoochums and female pokemon trainers.
>>
File: feraligatr breedin her.png (787 KB, 1057x873)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>>77262227
Crocodiles have large cocks. Even medium sized crocs have cocks that are 5'9 feet tall. Crocodile cocks are always but are hidden inside their bodies and released for sex.

Now the average feraligatr is 7 feet tall. Imagine HOW MASSIVE his cock must be. The average pokegirl is only like 4'9 to 5'3 tall. A giant feraligatr cock would destroy her :)
>>
>>77262227
Bro? Your Waterfall?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.