[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713953281068645.jpg (1.14 MB, 1400x1900)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Why do most people think that two guys that hug, cuddle each other, kiss each other on the cheeks are in a relationship ? when we used to be kids we used to do that all the time, girls still do it

I don't understand why the society shame men of having emotions, whenever positive or negative (crying if someone die, being happy when someone you like around not just putting a serious and a smirk, just smiling like a dummy)
>>
>>77262486
My wife Momiji is so cute.
>>
>>77262486
Emotions are gay OP
Stop being gay
>>
>>77262486
I want a tight hug by a boy
>>
OP I know it's hard but you need to stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>77262486
Two mutually reinforcing trends: expansion of professional, standing armies, and feminism/LGBT rights.
The former is year-round, and required a constant stoicism. Compare with eg. ancient Greece. Therefore, this culture emanated into the wider social sphere.
Secondly, the advance of feminism meant that more and more, traditionally masculine phenomena, were opened to women. This meant that men have to compensate, so as to maintain the imbalance/difference regarding masculinity. Likewise, the normalisation of homosexuality meant that one could expect someone to be a homosexual, even if they weren't outright buggering someone, and men didn't want the association.
>>
>>77262486
My guy, I'm a quarter gay and I never did that in school. Not saying that kisses and hugs aren't good, I love me some oxytocin, but I don't remember doing that at any age. Maybe I'm just a psychopath or something.
>>
>>77262534
i love aya

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.