[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If I manage to move out and then get neetbux + convince mom and dad to give me 500 a month each itll be. At ~1500 and can live comfy for 5-10 years. After that I'll be at ~1000 but still okay.
ill work out and looksmax and can even get a gf to get money from and fuck in the ass
>>
File: 1702386787023.png (73 KB, 304x366)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>77262570
you have to be 18 to post here
>origindddlllltrt
>>
>>77262582
I'm 19 fuck u in the ass
>>
>>77262586
be that as it may, you should at least get some sort of formal education before you start NEETing, you dont want to end up as a 30 something yo with no future
>>
>>77262600
I'm a 19 y o w no future idc
>>
>>77262624
having been a NEET for most of my adult life, and having spent an ungodly amount of hours on this board i can tell you from experience that the NEETs who seem most content, and who seem to thrive and enjoy their life the most, are always the those who have become NEETs through personal choice and not as a necessity. most of the time they have achieved at least some degree of success in something, be it a degree, some special hobby they are good at etc., and the those who are the most miserable of all, are the NEETs who jumped into it before their life even began. im not telling you not be a NEET, im just giving you a word of caution. so go do whatever you need to do while you are still young and full of energy, and if all fail, then you go be a NEET
>>
>>77262658
Ehen I think about getting up at 7 my heart pumps
>>
>>77262759
work sucks ass, ill agree with you on that, but being in the educational system isnt so bad desu. im not one to talk either since ive never held a job very long, or have any impressive credentials, im just saying that there is plenty of things to do besides rotting in your room and play vidya or whatever, and you should at least try to the best of your ability before becoming a NEET

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.