[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mutt.png (1.99 MB, 1340x1150)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
Do Americans enjoy living in a dictatorial regime?
>>
Based. Lock up Muslim apologists.
>>
File: 20240425_080618.jpg (657 KB, 2160x3840)
657 KB
657 KB JPG
>>77262695
>we're Americans! Unlike you thirdie shits, we have actually democracy and freedom here in the best country in the world!

>uhm... j-just ignore that!!!

>NOOO!!! IGNORE THAT TOO!!!
>>
>>77262729
>muh prisoners!!!!
This is a cope for people who legitimately just want to break the law. Actually locking up people who commit crime is good :)
>>
>>77262794
And yet we have...
>>
>>77262820
>highest crime rates in the world
>the entire content of Africa isn't mentioned
>Italy is
?
>>
File: dnrmlf6olj791.png (2.37 MB, 6460x3328)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
>>77262823
You wanna compare much poorer countries? The US still does about the same despite being the richest in the world. Just face facts, your country sucks.
>>
>>77262837
Okay? I was just pointing out your map sucks. Also clearly being "a dictatorship" does some countries very well. China has a homicide rate of nearly 0. I don't think this map is a good reason why dictatorship is bad then.
>>
>>77262873
>I love living in a dictatorship
Typical Amerimutt
>>
>>77262886
>I love
I never said anything. Can you explain why China has such a low murder rate despite being the an evil and dreaded dictatorship?
>>
File: hack.jpg (604 KB, 1080x1856)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
>>77262894
>B-but what about le evil China
yes China is also a bad dictatorship just like muttland, you must enjoy being brainwashed into sucking your daddy's governmental cock
>>
>>77262940
>you are being trespassed, if you don't leave you'll be arrested
>don't leave
>get arrested
oh the horror, those darn tyrannical nazis
>>
>>77262837
I get you have no public restrooms in France or whatever faggy country you come from but you shouldn't shit all over this thread.
>>
>>77262955
I knew you'd love it amerimutt
>>
>>77262820
is this a rate or a count?
>>
>>77262940
but can you explain why China has such a low murder rate despite being a dictatorship? To me this seems like the problem is not with dictatorship. The whole crux of your OP post is that the US is bad because its a dictatorship. I am simply asking why China despite being a dictatorship has such a low murder rate? Or is the US just bad not because its a dictatorship? Then at that point why bother pointing out the US is a supposedly dictatorial regime if its not necessarily bad to be a dictatorship?
>>
>>77262983
>Nooooo you have to talk about China
We are here to make fun of you and your dictatorship
>>
>>77262695
I find it hilarious that the left has done more to stop Jews and their scheming than right wingers ever will. Lefties are shutting down campuses while rightwing evangelicals give tearful eulogies and beg and plead with all their heart that more billions get sent to Israel despite it being a wealthy first world nation that constantly resells our aid and stabs us in the back.

Even funnier is the modern pol cope of
>Not my fight not going to take sides based Jews can do whatever they want XD
>>
>>77262992
but the map you posted doesn't show that dictatorships are bad. So I am simply asking why is China's murder rate so low despite being a dictatorship?
>>
>>77262695
This is just a repeat of Occupy. Welcome to the jungle, zoomers.
>>
>>77262972
yes, i love when hippies and niggers get locked up and removed from my sight, i'm not sure what you're trying to get at
>>
>>77262823
Anon... Do you really think Africans are capable of collecting and reporting that sort of data? Come on anon you should be able to figure these things out on your own.
>>
File: hackk2.jpg (296 KB, 1080x1502)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>77263005
I know China lives rent free in your head, that's what your leader implanted in your brain after all.
>>
>>77262996
>based Jews can do whatever they want XD
Americans were doing the exact same thing just a couple hundred miles down the highway up until a few years ago.
So, it would be hypocritical to say anything about it.
>>
>>77263026
but why does China have a lower murder rate?
>>
>>77263010
Apparently you also love when bystanders gets jailed for nothing
>>77263011
>>
>>77263031
>but why does China
Rent free
>>
>>77262823
>Um muh Africa
How much are you cumskins obsessed with that continent?
>>
>>77263031
The murder rates in China are low because of the one-child policy. Murder rates in the USA plummeted 18 years after Roe v Wade because unwanted children could be removed from the population. In China, you'd damn well better want your child. You only get one. And it's going to be male.
>>
Reminder: The one-child policy ended in 2015, and so we should start to see more murders in China starting in 2033.
You read it on 4chan first. Screenshot this.
>>
>>77263034
"bystanders" at a protest are just less vocal protestors
>>
>>77263178
Photographic journalists aren't necessarily on one side or the other, but they still get beaten and arrested.
Texas is going to have to pay some First Amendment restitution.
>>
>>77262837
If you divide America's crime statistics by race, it makes more sense.
The White population of the US has a homicide rate comparable to a Western European nation, the Hispanic/Latino population has one comparable to a Latin American country, and the Black population has one comparable to a sub-Saharan African country. Only exception to this rule is Asian Americans having a higher homocide rate than most Asian nations.
>>
File: 1000044559.png (47 KB, 212x182)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
Just imagine
DDF46
>>
>>77262695
America isn't just a handful of degenerate cities. You can live quite peacefully and freely in vast swaths of the country outside of a major metro area. Literally half the population of the country lives this way and it's quite nice.
>>
How is this /r9k/? Go back to /pol/
>>
>>77262695
yes
im not a poor faggot so the dictaor helps make ny life better
>>
>nuggets riot and do billions in property damage and kill over 100 people
>Nothing
>Someone has a non-violent protest against Israel
>SHUT. IT. DOWN.
>>
>>77263884
Small breasted girls and girls getting handcuffed make me rock hard
>>
>>77263080
>>77263060
The one child policy was never an enforced policy in modern China. Most people had however many kids they wanted anyways, either through exemptions or by just ignoring the government. The government isn't God and actually has no control over reproduction.
>>
>>77264026
>The one child policy was never an enforced policy in modern China.
Delusional
>>
>>77264026
China is headed towards an incel crisis and will violently implode.
>>
>>77262695
I don't live in texas though
>>
>>77264090
It's pretty fucked that somehow we're the "land of the free" and yet not only do we lock up more people, but prison conditions in Europe are better than addiction treatment centers in the USA. Prison cells in Europe are basically apartments with their own kitchen including knives.
>>
>>77262695
>smash up stores for george floyd - freedom fighters, revolutionaries, standing up for justice, if you arrest them you are literally hitler
>protest israel genocide - get arrested

tells you who runs this country
>>
>>77264026
China's population is on track to be 100 million by 2100. They planted a demographic timebomb in their own country back in the 70's and they will cease to exist as the country we know now in less than 80 years.
>>
>>77263011
Africa has internet and police forces lol, dumbass. Even if you dont believe so, the UN records most of the crime there too.
>>77263864
You people are unintelligent and incapable of acknowledging any factors beyond race classification
>>
>>77264257
Between this and kanye, if normies aren't clued in on the jq by this point, there's no hope
>>
>>77262695
Leftists getting a crashcourse redpilling on the nature of Jewish supremacy in the US
>>
>>77264274
>You people are unintelligent and incapable of acknowledging any factors beyond race classification
There are literally languages on the African continent that had no way to conceptualize or express ideas about the future. As in no future tense. They did not have these things until Europeans showed up, finally figured out that shortcoming, and invented those things for Africans. People who have evolved to consider time to be a never-ending "right now" are not going to be successful in any modern sense.
>>
>>77264228
You have no idea what prison is like in Europe, imagine believing that every prison within the EU is the equivalent to a low security Scandinavian prison.
>>
>>77264337
Would you like to post some counterexamples rather than making baseless assertions (i.e. lies)?
>>
>>77264355
Literally any EU nation that isn't rich and tiny?, here's a example of a Romanian prison.
>>
>>77264300
>Some bumfuck tribe somewhere has no recorded word for future therefore african dumb

Lovely cherrypicking retardation. The largest traditional languages have had those concepts anyway.

I really think europeans just love to project a lot, considering most of you had no civilization or system of morality until you were introduced to Christianity by brown jews from the middle east. When your continent is responsible for committing the largest scale war crimes and thefts across the globe i guess it helps to cope by convincing yourself your victims simply weren't smart enough to deserve mercy. Makes sense, in situations like rhodesia there was such a collective effort to erase and illegalize african history being taught.
>>
>>77262695
What did they supposedly do?
>>
>>77264369
Oh look, they get street clothes and water bottles. Still more humane than American prisons
>>
>>77264424
Publicly criticize Israel while on the grounds of a Jewish institution.
>>
>>77264427
>muh Street cloths
>implying US prisons don't have water

Typical dishonest leftist, I'm not denying that US prisons are bad, but simply stating that its better in Europe is retarded by virtue of thinking every EU nation is exactly the same, just like not every state is equal.
>>
>>77264463
>see this stock image on google?
Wow you're retarded on many levels
>>
>>77264491
>Council of europe
Lol faggot, argue your points, they are the equivalent of the feds.
>>
>>77264506
>>Council of europe
>Lol faggot, argue your points, they are the equivalent of the feds.
Meds now
>>
>>77264516
>no argument
>leftist immediately brings up the meds zir consumes to cope
>>
>>77264524
What is there to argue about? We both agree that American prisons are awful, and even Romanian prisons are better. Now use your Obamacare to get some meds and stop having imaginary arguments on the internet.
>>
As if the same thing isn't happening in yurop
>>
>>77264533
I'd rather be in a US federal or state prison then the majority of EU poorfag or ex communist nations prisons, stop being delusional Europe isn't one country moron.

The fact that you think water bottles are a achievement proves to me your dishonest ways because you don't realise they don't have running water in the cells.
>>
>>77262695
Imagine being interrogator at Guantanamo, her falling in love with you guys Stockholm syndrome after countless water boardings, the torture becoming increasingly sexually charged in nature........
>>
>>77264585
>I'd rather be in a US federal or state prison
There's a bumper sticker if I ever saw one.
>>
>>77264585
>realise
You're not an American at all. You're a faggot.
>>
>>77264759
Why would I be arguing about the quality of EU prisons if I was a Amerilard?
>>
File: 1709066096368345.jpg (28 KB, 460x288)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>77264775
You... are actually unaware that US prisons are brutalist human rights violations. I knew you were retarded but this is plumbs down to new depths.
>>
>>77264827
>prisons are brutalist human rights violations

So like 99% of prisons on earth?, prison isn't meant to be a day care centre, it's where you house the degenerate scum to repay their debt to society.

Also I'm well aware the US tortures prisoners of war, because they literally have blacksites in my country that are technically a part of the US where they torture mudslimes, besides it's not really a fair example because they aren't regular prisoners, rather exceptionaly high value targets they are af war with.
>>
File: 1701401853497261.jpg (1.07 MB, 2000x3126)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>77264889
British opinions will be ignored. Let freedom ring, motherlicker
>>
>>77264970
>he thinks the British will let you torture shitskins muslims on their land for some shekels and shiny US military equipment

Nice try, I'll give you a tip, ex communist
>>
>>77265040
You can just go to the hospital and get anti-psychotic meds. It's free in the UK.
>>
File: EzDBthfXAAASR26.jpg (57 KB, 1080x433)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>77265074
Why are leftists so obsessed with consuming psychiatric meds? Is it because it helps them accept the objective lies they tell themselves everyday?
>>
File: 1682904288121982.png (251 KB, 1056x1504)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>77265129
Why are the British so obsessed with being mentally ill?
>>
>>77265140
Ironic coming from the American considering the the vast majority of whites in the US are of anglo-saxon stock. Maybe that explains why they are the worlds biggest consumers of SSRI's.
>>
>>77262695
i hate the stooges and goons of the state mafia acab i hope they all die
>>
>>77262695
I agree with the list of your point but you have fallen into the democracy trap of using the term "Dictatorship" when you should be using the term "tyranny". Many dictatorships are more free than America. Democracy =/= freedom, democracy is actually the least free political system in reality.

>>77262894
China is more free than America. America is a terribly unfree country.
>>
>>77265953
China you can't say shit about the government and everything from the food to the buildings is made of cheap toxic garbage. They know their shit is bad that's why they send all their rich kids abroad to study. You have the freedom to do anything I guess. Not so fun when everyone is using that against you. Did you want your food fried in gutter oil? Too bad Mr Bing Lao wanted to save 1.34 dollars over buying regular oil.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.