[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694473538068974.jpg (38 KB, 400x388)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>dad was calling my mom fat and disgusting
>she's been awake longer than usual
i wish i could do something
>>
>>77262750
tell her that she's beautiful and have sex with her
>>
>>77262981
no not sex
>>
>>77262750
Unless you've got some atrophied body or something you have no excuse to not beat your dad.
>>
>>77262750
That's sad OP, you should kick your dad's ass for dishonoring your mother
>>
>>77262750
He have the right since he dated down and she dated up
>>
call your dad a faggot so he looks like a weak faggot unless he defends himself then you slap him with good reason
>>
>>77262750
your dad is one fat piece of shit. Hell will treat him right
>>
File: images (27).jpg (14 KB, 225x224)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
IS she fat and disgusting though?

If he's just stating facts he's probably just autistic, like you. It's where your autism comes from after all.
>>
>>77262750
The best way to let her know she's beautiful is to have sex with her.
>>
>>77262750
I'm going to have to go with general consensus and say you should have sex with her
>>
>>77262750
You can anon. Tell her she shouldn't deal with that and she should leave him and you two would be better off without him. How old is she?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.