[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6698.jpg (311 KB, 1170x981)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
A lot of hot white girls are going to Palestinian protests . Is it worth it going to them so I can cuff one or get laid easily
>>
>>77262792
it might be if youre somewhat attractive and/or black
>>
>>77262792
Why can' these kikes stay out of everyones business for once?
>>
>>77262792
they had a pretty big one at my uni yesterday, i tried hitting on one of the girls there but she was lesbian I tried again with a girl who was holding a sign saying "NATO is the fourth Reich". it didn't help that i was completely out of place, i was the only one without those scarfs they wear or chanting there slogans.
>>
>>77262792
like anything, it depends on your relative social status. If you're just another protestor, no. If you can work your way up to being a leader, then yes.
>>
>>77263194
>social status
you just need to be the guy with the microphone saying chants and shit and everybody already thinks your the leader.
>>
>>77262792
They'll just marry beta providers and cheat with chad
>>
politically inclined people are insufferable especially young college women
>>
>>77263434
Theyre little girls Supporting the current thing theyll grow out of it After a good dicking
>>
I still can't believe anyone actually gives a shit about this retarded religious conflict. Muslims literally worship a fucking a rock that fell from space lmao
Not sure what jews worship exactly but im assuming israel is where they performed the first circumcision so its sacred or something
>>
facial recognition doesn't work if you wear a mask and high contrast eye makeup
>>
>>77262792
I have a job, can't go. I would if I were still in college.
>>
>>77263501
Jews worship the now voided Mosaic covenant. Jesus (believe in the ressurection or not) was an actual prophet of their religion that told them "yo after i die the Mosaic covenant is done, and you basically, stoo being special". Post-Christian Judaism is just basically a 2 millenium long cope of "n-nuh uh! we are still the special chosen people! you will see stupid goyim! soon you will all be our slaves!"
>>
>>77262792
this is a fake twitter account btw
>>
>>77262792
These liberal leftard college girls are really hit or miss. They either are a disgusting fat whore with nose piercing and dyed hair, or actually good looking cute weirdos who will read Marx Das Capital for you to sleep. Half of them are lesbian or bi btw
>>
>>77262792
>Free speech can only be pro-Israel!!!!!
>>
>>77263166
>NATO is the fourth Reich
I mean, that stealth swastika they have as their symbol is kinda sussy, ngl.
>>
>>77263501
>Billions of taxpayer money
>WHY DOES ANYONE CARE??
>>
>>77264117
This is the actual reason why American should care tho. Instead of framing it as we are wasting money for foreign wars while in a recession, they're demonizing normal people telling them their complicant in genocide, meanwhile most of these people aren't even invested in the news and are just trying to get to there jobs and feed there families.
>>
>>77264037
No I actually agree with that, she even went up to a bunch of MAGA protestor with the sign and they all agreed with her that she didn't even realize she was in the wrong protest. Their was also a preacher their calling everyone who had premarital sex a whore which pissed off a bunch of woman at the campus.
>>
>>77263166
>"NATO is the fourth Reich
What a stupid bitch.
>>
>>77262792
Liberal girls at these protests are really fucking cute.
>>
>>77263492
The current thing is what's artificially propped up by the government and their collaborators in the media, such as the Women's March, BLM, COVID vaccination, Ukraine, etc. The anti-Israel protests are the first large scale organic protest movement in this country size Occupy Wall Street or the Vietnam War. And no, a woman isn't going to stop supporting Palestine just by having sex.
>>
File: 4416541655324.png (576 KB, 400x724)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>77264855
>be burger cop
>get spit on by the horde of muds flooding into my own country
>hear that some people are questioning Mr. Shekelstein's right to run a jewish ethno-state
>throw on riot gear, race to the scene
>mfw
>>
>>77262792
I went to the BLM protests for the same reason and it worked
>>
File: 1685111352303904.jpg (299 KB, 827x927)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
> the state immediately rushes to using force to protect the jews
If only the police were this hard on school shooters, minority communities, drug dealers, illegal immigrants, and any actual crime.
>>
File: IMG_0720.png (1.39 MB, 1606x1072)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>77262792
Lol u wish muhmmaded Christ you cope so hard how many threads u gon make
>>
>>77267853
Wait until this faggot finds out that beaner women are bigger coalburners than white women.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.