[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1686432225822711.jpg (53 KB, 618x763)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
why are 90% of girls on all the dating apps im on either:
1. the fattest human known to science
2. ratchet black woman with 3 inch talon nails
3. ratchet black "woman" with 3 inch talon nails
4. "hi polyamorous couple looking for a third partner"
5. asexual

its so fucking over bros
>>
>>77262852
congrats on discovering only promiscuous people use dating apps
>>
>>77262852
>>77262859
I found my gf on dating app so not all that bad just saying
>>
>>77262890
of course you can find someone nice on there but it's primary a hookup and short term fun app. social media is where one should look
>>
>>77262900
i hate social media though, especially instagram which is where everyone seems to do that kinda stuff. the only "social media" i have is discord and youtube.
>>
>>77262900
>social media
If you are over the age of 30 and take social media seriously you are mentally ill
>>
>>77262936
>i have is discord and youtube
then write some cuties on discord
>>77262952
>take social media seriously you are mentally ill
you need like 5 pics on there and then can just dm girls, no need to post daily stories or smth like that
>>
>>77262963
I am not really looking for advice kid but thanks
>>
>>77262976
then be alone i guess, you do you
>>
>>77262985
I have a gf so I am good thanks kid
>>
>>77263012
great, marry her and get off 4chan old man
>>
>>77262963
>then write some cuties on discord
not a bad idea i guess, im just a bit weary of minors on there

>you need like 5 pics on there and then can just dm girls
its not seen as creepy to just follow and dm a girl youve never met?
>>
>>77263022
>im just a bit weary of minors on there
that can always happen, take precautions
>its not seen as creepy to just follow and dm a girl youve never met?
this is what normies do, this is why you need pics to not seem creepy
>>
>>77263016
>opinions of youth
i am GOOD kid, ok? Get it? Should you not be rizzing up an Israel protest or something right bow? Has it only been like 3hrs since your last tik tok dance?
>>
>>77263037
i can sense that you are balding, pls don't be angry about that
>>
>>77263046
My hair is past my belly button anon. Literally women stop me on the street to tell me I have nice hair and they are jealous. You need to slow down kiddo, stop letting this blind shitposting get to you. You lack rizz we get it. No bussin cap fr ong
>>
>>77263037
bait or late stage dementia, call it.
>>
>>77263067
this is classic deflection from a weaker smaller male. You dont know what to do because you are scared
>>
>>77263079
>t. a faggot who is just a pussy-less and touch starved as i am
>>
>>77263098
you admit to being pussyless and touchstarved and then project that to randos on the internet? Sweetie.. you really dont wanna so that. God forbid you come across someone like me who is superior to you in every way and you get your delusional ideas creeping in again
>>
>>77263123
>sweetie
ladies and gentlemen, we got em
>>
>>77263128
yea I will call you sweetie or sweetheart if you prefer. It is an endearing term I use for the supple youth regardless of gender (I know what a touchy subject that is for you). I will definitely not call you sir or bro because I do not respect you or see you as an equal. You are lesser than
>>
>>77263137
very interesting bait tech. people on this site definitely dont want to fall into the zoomer archetype so implying they do could make them defensive
>>
>>77262852
Also the "my interests are wine and traveling" girls, who I assume to either be bots or absolutely devoid of personality.
>>
>>77262859
I am sick of hearing this dismissal. "If you're not getting Tinder matches it says nothing about you! It's just the app bro! Go try irl!". Doesn't make any sense. If women actually wanted me, they'd like me on the app.
>>
>>77263558
>Doesn't make any sense
are stupid? if you are on an app with a m/f ratio of 80/20 of course you will perform worse than irl
>>
>>77263570
Seems like cope to me. If I had any chance I'd get matches
>>
>>77263602
you sound rather like a low functioning autist
>>
The fact is that trash rises to the top when it comes to the dating apps. Ask this question to yourself: Why are these women on dating apps for so long?
>>
>>77262852
>2. ratchet black woman with 3 inch talon nails
god please give me an ebony queen like this to make babies with!
>>
File: IMG_4857.png (1.97 MB, 1284x2778)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>77262852
You're not wrong. Hinge isn't nearly as bad as the other ones, but I see where you're coming from.
I've found that "telling" the algorithm what I like or dislike by removing profiles I'm not interested in helped a lot. I went from seeing only attractive women to only morbidly obese women to women in my league.
I wouldn't consider myself attractive (I'm short, SE Asian, and conventionally ugly), but I regularly went on dates with women like pic related before finding my current gf. Pro-tip: don't date gamer girls.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.