[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: prettygirl.png (540 KB, 480x480)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>tfw im a 5/10 male
>but im a succesful business owner and wealthy
>therefore feel like i deserve a 10/10 stacy
>but im awkward as fuck from being bullied as a kid and assburgers, also no friends

>mfw ill never find a woman

god damnit this fucking sucks ass, even with being rich i still cant get a gf
>>
>>77262858
you deserve what you can get and it's apparently nothing
>>
>>77262858
>>but im a succesful business owner and wealthy
Maybe what you think is rich isn't really and certainly not enough wealth to buy you a 10/10.

Thing about 10/10's. They put in a lot of effort to look that good. I'm not talking about makeup and shit but diet, grooming, hygiene immaculate living space. Lots of time and detail and personal habits and internal resolve needed to maintain themselves. Compare that to awkward, ugly, sloppy 5/10 male you have to know it ain't happening.
>>
>>77262858
That's actually good news, not being harassed by gold diggers
Just start making friends first.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.