[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: anzac day, egypt.png (350 KB, 664x473)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
/IRG/no.7
previous thread:>>77254476
ITT we discuss anything & everything that pertains to making the incel revolt become a reality and ensure it's success. We will also discuss self-imrpovement as the success of the collective depends on the welfare of the idividuals who make up that collective
>>
>>77263138
why are you shitposting instead of doing real work?
>>
>>77263138
Threadly reminder(no. 7):
Y aren't u self improving to revolt against the gynocracy robots? Sure, self improvement won't help in attracting pussy, but it can help in ur rebellion against the matriarchy. U can join the military, study hard & try becoming a lawyer, senator, or anything of that like. U can become a cyber security engineer, drones expert, etc., etc., etc.. Rotting will only hurt u even more. U'll regret it when u become a 40 year old wizard thinking about all the time u'd lost, time which could've been used to self-improve to revolt or atleast help in organizing a revolution. U will regret the fact that u could've been a role model, worthy of emulation, to younger incels or fellow brocels . U're a node in a network and whether u like it or not, whatever u do and don't do really matters. U could be out there fighting in ur own way to help establish a hypermonogamous society that punishes infidelity & polygamy by death. U could be out there fighting in ur own way trying to build a better, brighter future for ur children. U could be out there fighting in ur own way to build a society that gurantees genetic survival for all. U could be out there fighting in ur own way to build a society that rewards altruism & higher virtues like seeking truth. But alas, here u're rotting in u're own unique way thinking that it's over. It ain't over until it's over boyos. The American Revolution succeeded because it had enough financial, political & intelellectual elites to back them. Communist Revolution had virtually no elites backing it. Y tf don't u become one? Y can't u become a lawyer, engineer, scientist, senator, etc., so u've some leverage over society that u could use to help the cause of ur fellow men? Y don't u upskill urself, become well read and serve the incel cause that would not only benefit u, but would also benefit every man on this planet ?
Let the holy revolt BEGIN!!!!!!
>>
>>77263147
>instead of doing real work?
for one, I'm stooodying and will get back to it. But I also wish to motivate all of u neetcels who've lost all hope of ensuring genetic survival and create space for self-improvement in the right direction .
>>
Please get real motivations, you won't get inspired to achieve your goals when comparing it to having sex because having sex is easier so you just get locked in a vicious circle of rage instead.

If you feel like it blocks you then just have sex and then self improve like a normal person instead of doing it wrong
>>
>>77263943
the avg zoomer man who's productive is a khhv. Hoeflation is just beyond everyone's comprehension
>>
File: wojak-6049880_640.png (63 KB, 593x640)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>77263138
thx for making this thread anon. Although I don't know much about drafting plans for an incel revolt, I can say that I've started this journey of self improvement for serving this cause in whatever miniscule possible way I could. I've started studying math quite seriously and do plan on getting a degree in stats or CS. Wish me luck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.