[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711665283328497.jpg (163 KB, 455x512)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Koinophilia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koinophilia
>hypothesis proposing that during sexual selection, animals preferentially seek mates with a minimum of unusual or mutant features, including functionality, appearance and behavior.
It's not your fault anon. Unless it is. You're just not normal. There are consequences, good and bad, for not being normal.
The word "philia" which is not necessarily a sexual word but it is a type of love, like a fondness. You have to understand the most people are koinophiles and they prefer friends and partners that are normal. It's just the way it is.
If I was going to give advice I would say to seek the kingdom of Heaven. Jesus is the only one who gives me any peace. Going to bed now. Bye.
>>
>>77263398
Rough sex with Asuka

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.