[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>one morning you would not be in your bedroom
>instead you would wake up in a room like picrel
>you would have a body of a 18-year-old petite princess
>you are told that you are now a princess and your only responsibility is looking pretty
>you would have to always look perfectly groomed and wear overly feminine frilly dresses
>you would be expected to be a dainty and helpless princess and any deviation from this could be heavily punished
>>
File: 468647867485679.jpg (8 KB, 201x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Thats me in pic rel and I'm taking the deal.
>>
>>77263437
I'd kill op in the most gory, painful, and horrifying way, then I'd kill myself.

now fuck off with your sex tf bullshit back to /lgbt/ with the rest of the faggots you fucking troon. also, you will never be a woman.
>>
>>77263437
you already annoy /lgbt/ with your mef fetish, why so you also come here?
>>
File: IMG_2587.jpg (300 KB, 697x1600)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>77263437
Princess as in a monarch's daughter?
>put on a dainty cutesy exterior on the outside
>secretly use allowance, influence, and political marriages to collude with officials in order to gain more power for myself
>once i get enough officials on my side force the king to grant me an actual position of power with the threat of civil war and usurpation
>now that im in a position of power i serve my king father loyally and slay those who dare defy our rule
>all while keeping a cutesy and dainty personality
I think id do pretty good
>>
>>77263515
nah dainty little princesses don't worry their pretty little heads about politics
>>
File: 135133 (1).jpg (54 KB, 225x350)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>77263755
Princesses are inherently political. My father is gonna marry my ass of anyways (if he's smart). Rather be a Cersei than a Sansa, rather be a Sansa than a Marcella.
>>
>>77263437
Any scenario that makes my life better is always welcomed
>>
>>77263470
Thats not me its a fellow mefchad/stacie
>>
>>77263836
no you are going to be a delicate princess who will be absolutely devastated when your favorite dress is not available and the ball is in an hour.
>>
will i have my old memories? Will my sense of self change due to my new biological reality?
!
>>
>>77264558
yes, but you will be trained to think like a helpless princess
>>
>>77263437
Secretly fuck all the guards and everyone whenever i am horny gender doesn't changes horny
>>
>>77263437
>steal the 10 billion $ royal gems, diamonds, crystals, gold.
>dress as tomboy, cut hair super short, wrap boobs, wear granny panties, boxers, and loose pants, and a loose big shirt
>run 100's of miles away, to other side of world, accross ocean, to a packed city, with 10,000's of people.
>be a lesbian
>still wish i had a dick
Well at least i'll be rich, and telling guys i'm girl online would still make life easy for me?
>>
>>77266310
How does a helpless princess think?
>>
>>77263437
Find the nearest assault rifle and murder everyone in the castle including myself.
>>
>>77266883
A helpless princess thinks of herself as fragile and delicate, relying on others, particularly a prince or knight in shining armor, to rescue her from any perilous situations. She expresses concerns about her appearance, fret over trivial matters, and generally expect to be taken care of rather than taking action herself.
>>
>>77263437
Pic looks like teeth

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.