[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714053540937.png (644 KB, 1080x1335)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
Seems that college is filled with whores. Why don't you young guys walk around a college and ask a random girl for her phone number ?
>>
>>77263459
I'm 5'5. Nothing more needs to be said. If I talk to a girl I will get arrested, pepper sprayed, or laughed at.
>>
>>77263459
1. when i was in college i parties 3x a week. you're not missing out on much and eventually you never want to go back

2. random girls are drama. just get into a committed relationship and chill.
>>
>>77263459
wow, a bunch of butterfaces, how amazing
>>
>>77263484
Aw kid wants a relationship and not a random fuck
>>
>>77263459
Wow that wouldnt be fuckin weird to me a guy in my 30s also ill stick to women my own age pedo.
>>
>>77263643
>ill stick to women my own age pedo
There are two groups of people who have a problem with older men hooking up with much younger women: Men who can't pull it off and older women who dated older men when they were young, but now need an older man to take care of them.
>>
>>77263459
Because I'm looking for a LTR and I don't wanna date a whore.
>>
>>77263459
Why are they so happy?
>>
>>77263459
Middle one insanely cute
>>
>>77263459
Whores for Chad, not for you Anon. You need to keep your nose to the books and study hard so you can provide for one of them when she finishes finding herself.
>>
>>77263800
>Men who can't pull it off and older women who dated older men when they were young, but now need an older man to take care of them.
I reject underage 21 yr olds pedo
>>
>>77265910
Something tells me you're in no danger of getting involved with any women, let alone one at the peak of her sexual value anyway. So sour grapes and all...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.