[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unlicenseddreamsalesman.jpg (351 KB, 2048x2048)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
Speak to me of your pain.
Show kindness, gratitute and respect to those who are kind and respectful in turn.
I implore you to take a moment and tell me the very core of your struggling, and only so. Speak no more or no less, and I will do the same.
Absolution can only be accomplished with true cooperation and unity.
>>
>>77263559
My pain is over. Am I dead?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzFQV5rhrb0
>>
File: 1696367428815936.jpg (95 KB, 640x640)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>77263559
my intuitive reaction to your post is i dont have a core to my struggling
social desire to cooperate as a emotional foundation is a layer of my struggle due to existing as a platform to my psyche but also a BARRIER
since sitting on this platform is not good enough for me and i would destroy it at my own peril
>>
>>77263559
Too bored to sleep, too tired to work, day is too long to grow. On loop. Gotta break it. Too lonely to stop wasting time
>>
>>77263614
Might I suggest >>>/ic/
>>
>>77263583
You may be an autodidact.
>>77263614
An understandable feeling.
>>
>>77263605
If you wish to be understood, I suggest you speak with more brevity.
>>
>>77263659
whoers are bad people
insane is good and human
i am quite insane
>>
>>77263559
When it all ends, will I have meant something?
>>
>>77263689
Insane is not always good.
Thoughtless lust is inherently harmful.
>>77263702
Of course. It is no question. The condition is unearthing the good from the bad.
>>
>>77263559
Do I even have a core?
I look to myself, peer as far as I can, and it is only an abyss, devoid of what I think is supposed to be me.
I'm always searching for something to define me, for some clever combination of words, something to set me apart from someone else.
To
>be me
Is all that I want.
>>
>>77263991
As language evolves, so does potentiality.
Madness evolves in the same formation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.