[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2926.jpg (132 KB, 1916x797)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Ask girl if we still are making plans to go out after the semester ends
>Im too busy due to work and my internship
Mfw
I then ask if they are free anytime in the next month
>Thanks for the offer but Im so so sorry I am too busy
I assume this is code for shes not interested but she played Leauge so maybe I dodged a bullet lol
Time to take the Foreign pill and ask this cute Colombian girl out
I have to go for a non white girl at this point
Shes pretty hot with a nice body but with a werid name waiting on her response but I will ask her out Monday
What should I say to the girl when I see her Tuesday
Also what exactly did I do wrong here I was upfront about my intentions she said yes and I wasnt autistic for once
Why would she give me her number agree to make plans to the point of discussing it with each other and then back out?
>>
>>77263561
>Why would she give me her number agree to make plans to the point of discussing it with each other and then back out?
attempting to apply logic and reason to women is like administrating medicine to the dead

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.