[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do people lose their friends when they are found to be cheaters?
>>
>>77263577
Cheaters are liars and frauds
I wouldn't want to be friends with someone well versed in betrayal
>>
>>77263577
Like infidelity? People usually pick a side and stick to it. Usually it's the woman cos women can do no wrong.
>>
>>77263577
No, both for men and women
>>
>>77263577
Any real bro doesnt care if you cheat on some hole your gonna replace
>>
>>77263577
In my experience yes or they lose respect for you. Likewise with lying, banging prostitutes, using drugs, committing crimes and being racist or sexist.
>>
>>77263577
Depends I guess. I recently told my best friend that Im not supporting him with the girl hes currently crushing on because I believe cheaters dont deserve love. He accepted my opinion and if he didnt Id end the friendship
>>
>neutral eyes
>>
Nope. Serial cheater. Cheated in all three relationships, will do the same in my 4th and 5th. Never been ditched by friends over it, though some express disapproval sometimes.
>>
File: 1691610993670718.jpg (77 KB, 482x549)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>77263577
People who cheat are usually charming enough that they can get away with it.
>>
>>77263765
You have never had sex in your life
>>
>>77263577
only if it's not justified
like my friend cheated on her bf but he was being so distant and cold that they were basically broken up already so obviously she didn't lose any friends

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.