[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713976319464384.jpg (106 KB, 732x1024)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Any advice fighting a big guy? I am light but my punches would do damage. Did karate
>>
>>77263610
Hit him in the dick, thumbs in eye sockets
>>
>>77263623
Without being dishonourable or killing him. There will be witnesses, I want no jail and I do not hate him. It is about respect
>>
>>77263642
youre going to get the shit beaten out of you then lmao
>>
>>77263642
>Without being dishonourable
Enjoy dying faggot
>>
>>77263610
>Any advice fighting a big guy?
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq7nt9ehyPo
>>
>>77263670
So I should aim to kill him?
>>
>>77263670
By dishonourable I just mean in the dick. That is all. It's weak
>>
>>77263610
I am sorry to say but if the guy is "big" and you're "light", so approx. 40-50 lbs difference, you are fucked. LMAO karate get that shit out of there. I am a tae kwon do black belt and that shit is worthless. Do some proper striking and grappling if you want to be good in fights. But if yo ureally want to be good? My advice - carry a knife or gun.
There is no hidden secret special ancient chinese method that makes a 5'6 twink suddenly be able to beat a 6'3 220lbs guy. No chance.
>>
>>77263760
We are same height he is just heavier. I know karate is mostly bullshit, it is just fancy dancing, but people compliment me on my punches. They make sound. I was thinking to go in and out of range quickly, what do you think
>>
>>77263760
>he can't disarm a person, knock the wind out of them, and hogtie them
Bruh the belt is for hogtying
You a dumb shit
>>
>>77263877
Go into a boxing stance, if you can, get him to the ground. If he has no experience fighting he will most likely open with a big dominant hand hook or straight. If he goes off balance pull him through, put your foot so you can trip him over it and pull him down. Or grab the arm, grab him by the neck with the other arm and pull him over your hip. If you can't get him to the ground (and you should be able to if he doesn't have experience) go for the head if he drops his arms, otherwise go for the body, make him drop his arms, go for the head. Keep your arms up. Kick his legs. Not a shitty karate kick, a full shin kick to his thigh just above his knee. Hurts like hell. If you get him on the ground youve besically won if he's an untrained grappler.
>>
>>77263610
Dont give him range or let him grapple you.
>>
File: IMG_3365.jpg (43 KB, 258x157)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
use yer chompers lad
they're there for a reason
>>
>>77263877
I think you're stupid and deserving of a beating
>>
>>77264505
Thanks for bump thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.