[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

For the majority of history most people have been peasents. The modern world is an anomally with a large middle class, however in the next few decades that will go away. Naturally most of are slaves. Because of this among other things I don't want to participate in this fucking society. I was thinking about it today and I have no real connection to it. It has no real unifying culture or anything. It's not my family, it's an exploitive enemy that entirely revolves around (((capital))). When my parents financially struggled no one helped them. My dads parents split up all their wealth in a divorce and are squandering it away with their spouses. The government just takes from you. I live in this massive area surroundedw by fucking stranger foreigners and thats just supposed to be okay. And your lucky if you get a 9-5 job to slave away for some kike firm like my dad does. But if society does nothing for us why should we do anything for it, more so if it exploits us why should we not strike back at it?
>>
gay fedpost didnt read. go climb a tree nigger
>>
>>77263688
I knew this would be the first comment. Everything I said is true.
>>
>>77263676

You're right. Organize and fight. But understand that politics is a very dangerous game, and the government has mind control technology as well as th ability to manipulate your algorithm with very specific psychological profiles in order to bend your development to their will
>>
>>77263676
bump. may god be with you, and may you make a better world for all
>>
File: glownig.png (107 KB, 415x713)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>77263676
fucking glownigger coon
>>
>>77263676
Oh fuck off you dumb idiot. If I see you harming society ill join and help the police kick your ass then get featured on the news as a hero then get all pussy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.