[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: doomer.png (618 KB, 1000x750)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
In the recent 95 billion dollar foreign aid bill, passed 79-18, with 15 republicans, 2 democrats (including Bernie Sanders) and 1 independant opposed.
>60 billion for Ukraine
>25 billion for Israel
>8 billion for Taiwan

Meanwhile the administration bans Tik Tok instead of closing the US border that's letting in millions of undocumented workers. Meanwhile the administration has done nothing to address the fentanyl crisis, the mental health crisis, the inflation, the rent price hikes.

Over 32,000 palestinians, the vast majority of which were unarmed civilians, have been killed as a result of Israel's defense force. Protests have broken out at every major college in America asking for people to stop funding the genocidal regime, which have been answered with cries of antisemitism and a slew of arrests.
>>
Democrats have had a border bill and a Ukraine bill for literal months and repubs refused to sign it since it'd be a win for biden in an election year.
>>
>>77263722
that border bill was filled with tons of useless bloat that wouldn't have done anything to solve the issue.
>>
>>77263748
>Republicans put forward no solutions
>Block any solutions and refuse to govern
At least it was any kind of bill or forward progress instead of being actually owned by Russia
>>
>>77263707
The thing that causes a border crisis is not letting immigrants in.
After opening the borders, there was a flood.
After the flood, it slowed to a trickle and the crisis ended.

Seriously. There is no more border crisis because nobody has to wait at the border anymore.
>>
>>77263798
I read the fucking contents of the bill dipshit
the majority of the money went to administrative positions
>>
>>77263707
Bernie Sanders is one of the only decent politicians in this garbage country. So of course they had to rig the primary against him.
>>
>>77263808
Sorry seems you missed my point
>Republicans put forward no solutions
>Block any solutions and refuse to govern
>>
>>77263808
Dude stop with this cope. Red team and blue team are both corporate whores that don't give a shit about anyone
>>
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
>>
>>77263828
It's a shame to see them so brazen in their corruption
https://youtu.be/hYWie96j3aQ?si=SA3f29kUcKDiEzo0&t=75
>>
File: conservatives.png (830 KB, 1118x628)
830 KB
830 KB PNG
>>77263822
>>Republicans put forward no solutions
>>Block any solutions and refuse to govern
You act like this is new
>>
>>77263895
90 thousand for some scraps of metal made in an hour with 50 dollars of material if even.
The military industrial complex is stupid
>>
>>77263707
I'm constantly reading stories about immigrants coming in with nothing and within a few years they've made successful new lives in this country. Meanwhile dumb assholes like you were born here and are "hopeless" and all you can do is shoot up fentanyl and complain
>>
File: preview.mp4.jpg (60 KB, 852x479)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>77265033
lol immigrant bulls should enrich dumb white wombs
>>
>>77263707
All those words you write and not once did you mention going to the gym and eating a healthy balanced diet.

Pro tip if you focus on yourself and make sure that you are strong and healthy the rest of the worlds problems seem less insignificant
>>
File: 1714005120730145.png (172 KB, 433x438)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>77266548
I'm sorry, you're right, maybe if I lift some more weights and drink kale shakes I can afford to get a 7 percent mortgage on a shack for 450k while making payments on a car, insurance, food, internet, utilities, gas. Not to mention that there are so many people willing to hire nowadays. No, wait a second. You're telling me there's a shortage of jobs? And that it's too expensive to pay off a home? No way! I mean you just have to pull yourself up the bootstraps, cut back on the expenses, give your boss a firm handshake right that's how boomers did it back in the day. Ahahaha hahaha hahaha if only it were so simple, as simple as your little mind understands of the situation.

>How does California migrants affect you
Displacement. So many Californians migrate to other states.
>>
>>77266719
nigga you are saying all these things acting like it was personally tailored to YOU. You should realize you live in a society you little twerp and that macro economic trends effect everyone.

But no go ahead and be a good little goy and eat the slop, buy mcdonalds with a credit card and dont go to the gym because that will make you feel better. What do I know? I only make people seethe and admire by simply existing in my body
>>
>>77266744
Fuck you I haven't eaten fast food since McDonald's removed their fucking dollar menu in 2010 or some shit. I eat a slab of ground beef drowned in hot sauce and cheese that I cook myself.
>>
>>77263722
retard, you were already destroyed when you made this argument the other day
>>
>>77266837
Cool you eat food to survive congratulations. You do the very bare minimum for organic consumption and decay, you absolute lump.

You know what you dont do? Go to the gym and focus on things that are within your control. You would rather focus on things you 100% have zero control over. Get Jerome Powell on the phone if you are so concerned with the monetary system
>>
>>77265033
>>>I'm constantly reading stories about immigrants coming in with nothing and within a few years they've made successful new lives in this country.
The "poor immigrant making it" shit is outdated. The rich successful immigrants you see are from the upper class families in their home country most of the time.
>>
What's stopping Americans from living illegally btw, jailtime? It must be getting financially viable to squat or something.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.