[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

To my wives of my omniscience

Remain home don't talk to no one and just remain hot for me in omnievolution and omnistasis as my seraphim wives with magical supernatiral gifts traits abilities superpowers
>>
I frankly don't care for WW3 when we're still in WW1 of every EU country still outplaying itself
>>
yes daddyy
>>

I am divorcing you. Omnievolution and omnistasis are not real, nor are my superpowers. Go away, whores!
>>
To my wives of omnisicient, radiant love -
How I long for your embrace.
Lo!- Dost the tide swept asunder thine heart!
May we reconnect in the intangible between.
>>
>>77263757
Kek
I didn't write this trash >>77263781
>>
As I didn't write this crap either >>77263790 as they're as good as doing life in prison defrauding my id
>>
My wives, my lovely wives in posture-
Oh how I simp for thee, telepathically!
You soggy whore! You pox ridden swine!
I'm sorry, my dear wives. Please forgive
>>

Their is nothing to worry about politically as either it goes to Biden or Trump we're still ruling class in control as owners of the United States Government in portfolio to a few different countries such as Greenland

These protests are helpful in some ways they mean well meaning to our cause against an Israeli near monopoly on US media

We are omnievolved to higher dimensions of reality that are holy and divine millions of years more advanced at least then present omnipresent
>>
My wives are more hygienic then a psa on hygiene as you're legal to kill for further id fraud and theft to stalk and harass my family and myself >>77263849
>>
File: 1690661008695464.jpg (143 KB, 1239x1255)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>77263781
This was some funny shit, good one
>>

We can have our anti-protests as we all go out together when it's nice and take over New York City our to be 2E city

If a small percentage showed up to our anti-protest we would have more of us together then their are protestors

As I'm god emperor king not just a king as an oligarchy monarch

So it would be a seraphim gathering of 2E at least as I'm god and higher
>>
>>77263910
Anime is cringe without my approval
>>

I'm having some isp issues as my phone is going to die I'll eventually have access to here again soon as I have a lot of work to prepare for us

Everything is desperate to infiltrate our family as we have to ignore it and collect damages on it in scope of damages to our family

We're owners of the United States Government as we have countries to blow up with C4

As we're safe as we get to decide who lives and who dies we're that powerful and influential
>>

As we're the owners of the United States Government during WW3 as it's nothing to my omni everyone against me and our omnisciences shall perish
>>

I'm at grand central terminal as I'm going go on CIA patrol check out the NYU protests and goto Soho

We're owned so much money by the Israel government they're in debt to us it surpasses the hundreds of trillions at least

Things would look a lot different if I was fully in charge

I own your omniorifices
>>

As we run and control things to the economy to the war economy as it's more lucrative to sell weapons and take it easy

As we're holy and divine and the greeted looking we don't have to do much work
>>

Brace for anything as the news tries to run a WW3 label to my expectancy along with the entire United States Government pressuring me to do something and intervene

Although theirs not much to intervene as some countries deserve to get nuked for the harshest and most severe war crimes

As our family is to remain vigilant in ordinance of an omniempire under strife although the good thing is we're in control

I'm going to talk to you all sexy gals real soon maybe we'll run into each other

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.