[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1695579598169195.png (231 KB, 837x677)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
I think at this point you already realise this is a nightmare and not real life.
>>
>>77263775
Israel sucks, sorry mate
>>
File: 1533266580996.jpg (71 KB, 336x336)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
leftist retards on the internet are not real life
>>
>>77263775
unbeliavably shitty bait nigger
>>
>>77263775
>Vandalizing synagogues with swastikas is good, leftists argue.
Nobody is arguing this lmfao. Where did you get this article?
>>
>>77264062
>Where did you get this article?
there is no article, OP made it himself
>>
>>77264089
How repugnant is to share a board with a brainlet like you.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/swastikas-are-progressive-now/

>>77263783
You're missing the point. Fuck countries, fuck progressives, fuck parties, fuck everything. It is not real.
>>
>>77264123
>Fuck countries, fuck progressives, fuck parties, fuck everything. It is not real.
Are you twelve?
>>
>>77264167
>posts link to conservative opinion magazine that is there to sell books and ad space and presents it as news
Yes, he is 12. Babysit him!!!!
>>
>>77264167
Not him
But it's apparent that both the right and left seek to control me In one form or another.
>>
>>77264190
That's just society. Society is an agreement that people should behave in certain ways, but we don't, and so we all need each other as accountability buddies.
>>
>>77264167
they're right thoughbeit, society is just pretext, the message doesn't actually matter
not very many people have real conviction in what they're spewing, they'll say and do whatever improves their current situation, humans are just a bunch of dishonest weasels jockeying for power
>>
File: IMG_8209.jpg (399 KB, 975x1247)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>77264123
>two random literallywhos believe this, therefore ALL leftists believe this
>look how sad this rabbi is :(
>hamas is the single objectively evil arbitrator in this conflict
This is what passes for news to you faggots? Good god
>>
>>77263775
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Do leftists really?
>>
Seeing leftoid pronounfags shit on Israel all the sudden was such a strange experience after I've been shitting on Israel for years (but not for the same reason as them).
Anyways, they're welcome to have Madagascar if they want.
>>
>>77263775
maybe i was a nazi soldier who died and got sent to hell
>>
>>77264799
In a previous life, I was a Confederate soldier. I died believing in a cause and fighting for my independence and dignity. I could never see myself as loving a Yankee. In this life, I was born to a Yankee family and found that they believed the same things that I did and loved in the same way. I think that this is what God does, and whether you see it as heaven or hell is whether you've learned your lesson or not.
>>
>>77265220
Wow, in both lives you were a retarded faggot. I'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>77265504
A faggot is a bundle of sticks meant to stoke a fire. If you're claiming that this is your hell and you're being burned, that says more about who the real faggot is.
>>
>>77265523
>A faggot is a bundle of sticks meant to stoke a fire.
Actually, a faggot is you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.