[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: emacs.png (189 KB, 1200x1200)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
Why didn't you tell me having sex was this easy?

All you need to do is find a girl that is broken in some way. Ugly, fat, insecure, single mother, poor, daddy issues, blahblah, anything that makes her feel worthless or desperate.

Then you just PRETEND to actually care about her personality or her bullshit opinions for a week or so and PROFIT.

I didn't know the female gender was this buckbroken. If they believe you actually think they are le special they will do anything.

>inb4 you are... LE CHAD!
Nope lmao.
>>
>>77263841
You never had sex

Sage in all fields
>>
>>77263874
>Sage in all fields
Newfag lmao
>>
>>77263841
you see, getting to plap a woman is a lot like configuring emacs: unsatisfying, disappointing, and at the end you will realize that you've spent a substantial part of your life striving for a goal that is both a waste of your time and energy, and, in the end, lead to no tangible improvements in any area of your life
>>
>>77264132
Agreed with both women and emacs.
>>
>>77263841
Do you feel better after doing that though?
That would just make me feel disgusted with myself. Who cares about getting sex from someone you don't actually care about?
>>
i havent spoken to a women since last year
>>
>>77264315
Not better, not worse. Just the same.
>>
File: j0txg0fdn1f81.jpg (82 KB, 1170x1221)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>77263841
>understands how to pull
>doesn't think he's that special
>posts on 4chan teasing incels
>100% Chad material right here
>>
>>77264132
Truer words have never been spoken in the history of man.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.