[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I will never find a woman who will love me, want to marry me and have kids with me.
But my only remaining dream is to be a Father who will raise and take care of his daughter.
I'm legitimately considering adoption at this point because it seems like it's my only hope to do anything positive in my life.
>>
>>77264169
to bad single men can't adopt because we're all seen as rapists. Yet faggots can adopt and groom children all they want. Pretty interesting.
>>
>>77264169
thinking about that...if one cannot find lovemate then go for it. ill prolly do that too when im gonna be fully independant
>>
>>77264169
I can find women online who will love me, but i always realize they love a made up idea of me when they talk about our future and what they want to do. Always some religious lady that wants to be super duper religious with me it seems, while i dont believe at all. Not going to lie to myself or anyone else for love.
>>
>>77264169
>Adopting a young girl as your daughter
Is that even possible? Like besides the social stigma around that can you really adopt one legally?
>>
With that mindset you will end up being eaten alive by some single mother
>>
>>77264470
All future talk is a made up version of you

You never know how you will end up
>>
>>77264473
Probably depending on the state or country

Remember adoption is INSANELY EXPENSIVE
>>
>>77264482
I kinda want to raise the girl on my own, i get it I sound really selfish but I want to do something positive in the life of an abandoned girl.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.