[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: technology.jpg (28 KB, 468x346)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>electrically interferes with the processes of your neurological systems and circadian rhythm
nothinn personnel kid
>>
Your real thoughts are all based on lovingness. Those thoughts you're having now are not real. There is no lovingness in them. Your mind is actually blank while you have those fake thoughts.
>>
>>77264496
I miss slide phones, enough useful features (including google search) but not too addictive. They still make em?
>>
>>77265787
I wish they'd make a slide phone with the ease of use and polish modern phones have now. I had a shitty sliding Pantech in middle school and the proprietary software was so clunky and slow, and the touch screen was laggy at best. I imagine LG would have tried it if they were still making phones, think of the LG Wing
>>
>>77265927
They probably wouldn't sell enough, though i could definitely see them making a premium one in the future sort of like the samsung galaxy fliphone

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.