[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do fembots expect robots to help them if they get into trouble?
>>
sexist fucks why does she need a man to save her
>>
>>77264574
NOOOO YOU HAVE TO RISK YOUR LIFE TO DEFEND SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
>>
>>77264594
this, we live in a low-trust society
>>
>>77264594
Kek. This is like the videos of people shoplifting and everyone commenting asking why other shoppers aren't stopping them
>>
>>77264594
yea, did this twiiter account ever ask if he knew the robber? why would he betray his friend
>>
>>77264530
Anyone have that old twitter(?) post of a bloodied face man in a suit, I believe the text was something about how he tried to stop a man from beating a woman, the man beat the crap out of him, then left with the woman who was his girlfriend.
>>
>try to help her
>get charged with 100 hate crimes
>she would probably testify in court against you too so she doesn't look racist
>>
File: 264.jpg (671 KB, 1276x4281)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
Haven't you heard of honor among thieves or psychos, roastie?
>>
File: 1589754207596.jpg (34 KB, 500x457)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>77264530
its actually a pretty common scam to bait a white knight and start shit then the chick testifies against him or the robber mugs him and she says the guy who got mugged was starting shit
the only reason this culture exists is wintraded simps who have zero spine
>>
>>77264530
The student who was robbed and seen on video struggling with the offender, Maddi, spoke with ABC7 about the experience.

"I was just walking home from class and I see a man in a mask approach me," Maddi said. "And he kind of comes towards me and I think to myself, 'just keep walking,' but then we have an altercation."

She can be seen on video turning to others nearby, apparently asking for help. The suspect can be seen snatching Maddi's phone, and that's when she fights back, trying to grab his weapon.

"I'm able to get my hands on the gun... and remove the magazine on the gun, and I toss it into the bush," Maddi said.
Her attacker then comes back to search for the magazine, and gets into a dark-colored sedan and takes off with his getaway driver.

Maddi said she's thankful she wasn't hurt.

"I think fight definitely kicked in, but I'm in no way advocating of resisting armed robbery," Maddi said. "I think it was really not the right decision looking back on it."

Maddi said she usually feels safe walking around campus, and she's hoping the evidence from the robbery will help lead to arrests.

"I don't blame the campus...I don't blame the bystander...I don't blame the police ... they did a great job," Maddi said. "I think it's just finding the people who did this attack, because they will do it again."
>>
>>77264530
I genuinely wonder what the average woman thinks when she reads about incidents like that and if they understand what they need to do to prevent this from becoming even more common?
>>
>>77264748
If it's so common then why is it only referenced in anonymous text posts on this shit hole? You know when you repeat the same fear monger lie over and over eventually I will resent your lying even if the lie is dramatically ironic, funny, and redpilled
>>
File: 1714059037418626.jpg (74 KB, 595x819)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>77264768
Guessing Tyrone was the only one who was strapped in the vicinity. Bitch nigga still got disarmed by a girl somehow. Weird story.
>>
File: i5ud6ihlhyp41.jpg (53 KB, 1080x583)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>77264785
cause most people have zero worldly experience
i walk around ghettos a lot before when u look like me and see a hot blond cross paths with two black dude right next to you and she acts like shes getting harassed you do NOT give those faggots a excuse to take ur wallet
>>
File: 1713825464535642.png (733 KB, 708x1596)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
>>77264637
Found it
>>77264834
I don't know the specifics of Chicago gun laws but typically speaking guns are not allowed on US university campuses so yes, Tyrone there was mostly likely the only person armed in the area.
Reminder, stopping a crime is not a viable legal defense for illegally carrying and discharging a gun. So had Mr. Beta there had a gun and used it, he would likely be facing prison time.
>>
>>77264608
Watched a dude shoplift once. Looked at the guy, looked at the camera, looked at the cashier. Said nothing. If the employees are too lazy to give a fuck, why would I? Same thing for assults. Call the police, it's not my job.
>>
>>77264903
University cops usually carry weapons. They must've been too busy beating up anti-Israel protestors.
>>
>>77264948
The university cops were probably waiting for an armed good samaritan to show up so they could gun him down.
>>
>>77264530
Expecting a moid to have empathy? Nah, I don't, they have no humanity
>>
>>77264980
would you help someone that is getting robbed?
>>
>>77265014
The bully is always right. Whenever you see a weak incel get robbed or bullied, it's probably because they deserve it. Ask yourself this: have you ever seen an "innocent" introvert?
>>
>>77264530
>mfw a female who denied me blowjobs and pussy gets beaten and raped in front of my eyes in public
>>
>>77264781
i usually think 'what color was the assailant lol' 'this is why women should stop being anti-gun' and 'damn i need to move out of this shithole'
>>
>>77264530
>https://nopussynowork.org/investigations/f/should-pussy-insecure-men-provide-any-help-to-anyone
I will N E V E R help a random person.
>>
>>77265014
Someone with a gun? No, but with a knife I would try
>>
>>77264768

>Maddi

Lisan al'gaib
>>
You save her and get a gf, but you're too beta for that. That's why you're alone
>>
File: IMG_2071.gif (570 KB, 220x250)
570 KB
570 KB GIF
>>77264768
What kind of IDIOT doesn't carry with one round in the chamber
>>
File: 1673227936625256.webm (2.93 MB, 368x640)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>77265109
>this is why women should stop being anti-gun
It is simply unreal to me that women are so against the one thing that somewhat equalizes the two genders.
>>77265124
You're a crazy person.
>>
Women don't deserve to be saved or helped
If I was the guy sitting, I'd run if I saw a gun, fuck that cunt
>>
>>77265217
Never said I wasn't crazy, anonchenko

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.