[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You are reborn as a giant 10 foot tall crocodile man in a bronze age era world, you will be forced to help a bunch of small lizard dudes build, hunt and maybe even fight for five years. If you manage to make it without dying a wormhole will open up and swallow you whole and spit you out into the middle of times square, only a year has passed in the real world, you somehow manage to convince the authorities of your identity and they let you live relatively freely as long as they can study you. Only a year has passed in the real world, you instanteniously become the most famous creature in history and you get billion dollar deals for the right to use your image and adapt your story.
>>
>>77264571
Yup, and if I lived I'd also likely get my own general on /trash/
>>
>>77264618
The scalies would probably worship you as a god. Would you take up your real identity and contact your family?
>>
>>77264661
Maybe would just to let them know I'm alive.
>>
>>77264672
They thought you were missing/dead for a year with no leads, would you really not meet up with them?
>>
>>77264571
In the heart of a bronze age world, where myths and legends intertwine with reality, there lived a man named Kael. He was just an ordinary man, until one fateful day when he stumbled upon a mysterious cave hidden deep within the jungle.

Inside the cave, Kael encountered a being unlike any other he had ever seen. It was a towering crocodile man, standing at least ten feet tall, with scales as hard as bronze and eyes that glowed with an otherworldly intelligence. The creature spoke to Kael in a voice that rumbled like thunder, offering him a deal that would change his life forever.

"You shall be reborn as I am," the crocodile man declared, "and you will serve the small lizard folk of this land for five years. You will help them build, hunt, and defend their territory. If you survive this trial, a wormhole shall open and transport you to a distant place, a year having passed in your world. There, you will become a sensation, the most famous creature in history."

At first, Kael was hesitant. The prospect of becoming a giant crocodile man and living among lizard people seemed absurd. But as he gazed into the creature's eyes, he sensed a strange power emanating from it, a power that promised greatness and adventure.

With a resolve born of curiosity and desperation, Kael accepted the deal.

And so, he was reborn as a towering crocodile man, his human form replaced by the formidable physique of his new identity. Among the small lizard folk, he toiled and labored, using his strength and intelligence to aid them in their endeavors. He fought off predators, built sturdy shelters, and led successful hunting expeditions, earning the respect and admiration of his newfound companions.

As the five years passed, Kael found himself growing stronger, both physically and mentally. He adapted to his new life with ease, embracing the challenges and triumphs that came his way.
>>
>>77264749
>>77264682

And when the fateful day arrived, and the wormhole opened before him, he stepped through without hesitation, ready to face whatever awaited him on the other side.

And what awaited him was beyond anything he could have imagined.

Emerging in the heart of Times Square, amidst a bustling sea of humanity, Kael found himself the center of attention. His towering form and exotic appearance drew crowds of onlookers, who gasped and cheered at the sight of him. News of his arrival spread like wildfire, capturing the imagination of people around the world.

Soon, Kael was a household name, his story plastered across newspapers, magazines, and television screens. Billion-dollar deals poured in from companies eager to capitalize on his image and exploit his tale for profit. Movie studios clamored to adapt his story into blockbuster films, while scientists and scholars alike sought to study him, eager to unlock the secrets of his extraordinary existence.

Yet amidst the fame and fortune, Kael remained true to himself. Though he was now a global sensation, he never forgot his roots or the journey that had brought him to this moment. And as he looked out upon the world that had embraced him as its newest icon, he couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the crocodile man who had offered him a deal too extraordinary to refuse.
>>
>>77264749
Thank you Bing AI, very cool.
>>
>>77264571
Why the fuck would I want any of this.
Only way it has any appeal is if it does the generic isekai thing of
>monster protagonist gradually evolves into humanoid form and becomes a billion times more powerful than the average human
In this case crocodile man could evolve into spinosaur man into water dragon, into water dragon human form
Now what the fuck would I do with water dragon powers in modern day new york?
>>
>>77264817
When you return you can take up your identity and live the life of a billionaire celebrity, also being a ten foot tall crocodile man has its advantages, ypu would get all the scalie bitches and you could probably wrestle an elephant if you wanted to.
>>
>>77264869
>>77264817
But no you cannot ever change form, you will always be a crocodile man, but you can still have kids with human women. You would also have one of those giant bad dragon dicks with the taper and the knot.
>>
>>77264869
>>77264936
Sounds gay as fuck, not interested.
>>
>>77264973
Your loss humie.
>>
>>77264984
I'll batman your ass killer croc
>>
am I immune to bullets?
spawning in time square as a giant lizard man seems like an invitation to getting shot by a bunch of niggers and cops
>>
>>77264571
fuck yeah, a badass giant kroxigor body, incredible wealth, and a guaranteed acting career is totally worth five years of slumming it with lizardmen.
>>
>>77265132
You are essentially bulletproof to anything below a 454 casul round but getting shot still hurts.
>>77265203
It would be pretty dangerous though. Also, you could never be a human again and you'd weigh like 5 tons so that's very inconvenient.
>>
File: 1681065202721.jpg (1.89 MB, 4000x4000)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>77264571
>would you take my deal?
>"you are reborn as a giant 10 foot tall..."
yes, i dont need to read the rest
>>
>>77265302
Why do you want to get a giant? Being 10 feet tall would be very inconvenient, you couldn't enter most buildings at all.
>>
>>77265299
it's a risk I'm willing to take for a 10-foot bulletproof chadcroc body. and yeah weighing 5 tons is inconvenient, but I'd have billions of dollars to throw at accomodations for that
>>
>>77265333
How would you find love for real though? Could you really get anyone to see you as more then a fetish?
>>
>>77265354
I'm not doing it for women, I'm doing it for me
>>
File: IMG_2073.jpg (181 KB, 1023x658)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>77265132
People would assume it's a costume
Time square is already full of freaks
>>
>>77265371
You'd pop out of a giant wormhole though, you're also literally the size of an elephant, a bit too elaborate to be a costume.
>>
File: 1713976958476178.jpg (7 KB, 144x127)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>77265332
it would be better than the current situation, and i would be rich too
>>
>>77265391
What's more likely wormholes that birth lizard men exist or it's a special effect like people have seen before in marvel movies?
I think most would think it was a hologram like 9/11
>>
>>77265514
I doubt anyone would believe that could possibly be faked so convincingly.
>>
File: iwwrycnj3wwy.jpg (120 KB, 896x499)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>77264571
Of course, tho I would prefer to be skink priest
>commune with snakes
>scrying
>horoscopes out of cloaca
>even without magical abilities I would still prefer to be lean lizard which is still high as men, with smart brain vs large buff croc/kroxigor which is smallbrained (aka something like 80iq, lore accurate).
Also better than saurus which is like spawn to fight and generaly pretty bloodthirsty.
>>
>>77266330
You wouldn't actually be a kroxigor but just a giant crocodile man, you still have all your human faculties. No magic also.
Aren't skinks actually like 4 feet tall btw?
>>
>>77266476
they are 5-6feet, probably more than 6 when they stand up straight, all lizardman are pretty haunched over, but when they flex they gain 1 or more feet. dunno if you play wtt but you can check it out yourself during some animation vs empire.
>You wouldn't actually be a kroxigor but just a giant crocodile man, you still have all your human faculties. No magic also.
Ok still I have 5y there to learn some sort of craft while helping fellow lizards? I would still prefer to be some kind of artisan or even fighting noble/chief that would be nimble and dexterous as fuck. I will be human sized so theres no problem with shit like comunication or going anywhere when I return back.
>>
>>77266598
I mean they are in the bronze age, they would benefit massively even from simple stuff like basic math and logistics that comes almost instinctively to modern educated ppl.
You could teach them math, to read and write, to use iron, basic medicine etc.
Also part of the deal is that you have to be an elephant sized croc man, it's an inconvenience for when you come back to real life.
>>
>>77266651
Right, I know but croc have some advantages over smaller lizards/humans, but I would prefer to be smaller without those advantages and vices, just skink. No go if skink isnt on the table.
Anyway I asked my gf for the record to know what she would do just in case (i was afraid if she would off heralef which she said she would after I mention just my vanishing) and learned that she would have troubles accepting me as a lizard, even after she knows i am huge lizard fag and like scalies. First time in like 10y when I question if shes the right one for me, sirusly. Im to autistic but still, thx for the evening dilemma anon.
>>
>>77264571
sounds like absolute hell the only part i like is going back to the bronze age
>>
>>77266801
Skink is not on the table. You'd have like a knotted 16" dragon dick though, does that change her mind?
>>77266839
Why does it sound like hell if you like the worst part of it?
>>
>>77264571

I would only take this deal if I never had to come back.

I'd rather be a god to the lizard men than a curiosity and TikTok whore to faggots here on Earth. I would lead the lizard men on a campaign of conquest, mayhem, and terror. I'd make them sacrifice the children to me on a pyre while chanting lizard man chants. I'd rape their daughters and they'd give birth to demigod croco-lizard men.
>>
>>77266860
>16inch knotted dick
So I would only be able to fuck horses elephanta or prolapsed mega whores? Nope, still prefer skink overall by large margin. Your deal is kinda to narrow for my liking, maybe if it was a dragon body.
>>
>>77266903
Okay, but they don't worship you, but they do show some respect cause you're seen as pretty useful. Every lizard clan has 1 big croc guy like you to help them carry heavy stuff and hunt big game. Would you still try to take over the world knowing this?
>>77267033
Yep, sorry but the deal has to have some drawbacks to be interesting, obviously if I asked "Hey do you want to live out your scalie isekai fantasy?" you would say yes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.