[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1713955388044.jpg (26 KB, 671x467)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I want to self harm. I haven't done it before. Any pro tips? I don't even know which razors to get.
I have been rocking back at forth for hours now. I think I am going insane
>>
>>77264658
dont
you will regret it just like how I did
>>
>>77264658
Please don't do it Anon
You're probably going through something really hard right now and your brain is reaching out for something, anything, that would make you feel even a little bit of relief, but this definitely isn't it
Believe me when I say you can and will get past this and you'll be so glad you didn't hurt and scar yourself
>>
>>77264810
I have plenty of regrets. I wouldn't really mind adding another one to the list. How did you do it? Any tips?
>>77264857
Can it be done with multiblade razors? Those are the ones I see at the store. I would use a knife but I share it with my flatmates and it's not very sharp. I am going to the store to buy some razors now. I'm also buying some cheap liquor. I don't care if the cuts are visible, it's not like I know anyone around here.
>>
>>77264658
The greatest self harm you can do is being a NEET and browsing 4chan
>>
>>77264914
the store should have normal razor blades and actually its probably easier to get them since the multi blades are usually locked up
>>
just hold a hot mug of tea to get the same feeling. you are not weird for desiring to feel something extreme like the pain of a razor.
theres something about it that makes you feel alive.
but i have some scars from cutting and i kinda regret it. its not like my life is ruined because of a mark on my skin. but its kinda gay to have it. just imagine a girl seeing that and asking about it. By avoiding cutting you will avoid so many gay conversations where you either have to say some gay emo shit like "i just wanted to feel something" or change the subject.

i hold a hot cup of tea around the surface of the actual cup. not the handle. as if it were a glass of water. i go as long as i feel like it and its exciting in the same way cutting is. its better because theres no mess or marks. dont jerk the cup and spill or you will scald yourself. you can do this in front of people even.

if you need to try cutting just once to see how it feels, you can get "double edge Safety razors" at the dollar store or cvs. those are the easiest to hold and cheapest.
>>
Ask yourself Why you want to do this OP. Maybe it can be addressed in a different way because honestly, self injury is has diminishing returns and you can develop a dependence on using it as a coping mechanism.
>>77264857
>a part of the body thats easy to hide
legs, thighs, etc.
Arms are not easy to hide and where attentionfags cut. Dont cut here unless you want people to ask. Its annoying when they ask because its none of their business, but you make them think they can ask if they see it. Dont let them see.
>>77264914
I use a butterknife to wedge off the plastic that holds the blades together. They are paper thin.

Be sure to keep everything clean. Use rubbing alcohol. Keep some clean bandages, non-stick pads.
Things that "should" put you in the ER (you might not go because you don't care)
If it doesn't stop bleeding after applying pressure for a few minutes, this requires an ER visit. Deeper than 1/4 inch or if you can see deep fat or muscle. If it is a very long cut, you may need stitches. Dont cut over a joint.
Dont cut too deep.
Just know, It stings like a bitch when you shower.
>>
>>77264658
Try this instead.

https://www.1giantmind.com/
Takes like 15 minutes. Feels like getting high almost.
>>
>>77264658
If you're gonna cut do it to your legs not your arms, it's easier to hide that way.
>>
>>77264658
or you could stop being an annoying faggot and actuallly get attention the normal way by achieving things.
oh wait you have to wallow in self pity due to your narcisstic personality.
>>
>>77265616
does this cost money?
>>
>>77264658
send me your discord we can chat about styles and blades in dms
>>
>>77264658
>>77265986
I thought I was mentally ill. What the fuck is the point of self harming? Do you derive any pleasure from it? Or is it some attention seeking single for those around you when they see your visible cuts? Just smoke fucking cigarettes. Unlike cutting, cigaretted are enjoyable, you can get a nice buzz and they kill you slowly.
>>
>>77266204
>single
meant to type *signal*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.