[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1603345575879.jpg (34 KB, 598x521)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
i'm so weary and broken and i just don't understand
why are normalfags like this? how do they have so much energy to chase pointless garbage and vitriolic aggressions? they just never stop every day with their constant tedious grievances and niggardly bullshit and i just can't take it
i just don't understand
where is the peace? where is the joy and appreciation for simple things? why must there always be this constant struggle for more and battle to quash others around them? who gives a shit about your boring overpriced car or useless scrap metal watch? not least when your body is worn and exhausted and you suffer every day in squalor, traffic, and labour
i hate them all so much i just want peace i'm tired of this pointless and fruitless struggle
>>
Paradoxically, one must fight to acquire peace. Contentment must be struggled for. Steel your resolve, for it will be challenged perpetually. Such is the way of things.
>>
File: Just a reminder....png (645 KB, 469x848)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>77264766
You impose your will upon the world or have it done to you.
It is better to start sooner than later.
>>
>>77264766
At least you never saw your ex almost girlfriend get fucked by someone else
>>
File: 1687962953067606.jpg (80 KB, 850x400)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I don't really have any advice because I go through the same thoughts each day. I know how you feel OP.

Maybe to turn God and Jesus like I did. The Bible explains we live in a fallen world under the influence of demons. Eventually God will judge everyone and whoever failed the turing test/vibe check will be thrown to hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc27-dmJ_4w
>>
>>77266065
> believes the zogbots, their limited worldview and book full of fallacies
We are currently living in the modern land of Shinar with our globalism and ability to speak every language, is god too weak to smite us? Does god even exist? Does god not have morals anymore - look at this shitheap of a world around us, I don't see enough smiting happening if there was a morally just god.
There is no god worth worshipping, go do something for humanity in your own name and make it better.
>>
File: 1661738613883458.png (16 KB, 857x457)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>77266193
Christians are the opposite of zogbots.

Stop falling for subverted american zionism.

God is so merciful that he won't destroy people until their evil is in full and no repentance is left. They will reap what they sow whether in this life or the next. All your concerns have been addressed by people time and time again.
>>
File: lastdays.jpg (100 KB, 540x736)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
We are in the tail end of history

The technology and culture is already in place for mark of the beast and one world government. It could very well happen in our lifetime.

Repent before its too late
>>
>>77266508
>>77266065
yes anon a just god would send people to hell for eternity for temporary sins
even humans are more morally advanced then your god, with the constitution forbidding cruel and unusual behavior and trial without jury
>>
>>77266542
Your humanism is disgusting. How can you possibly comprehend God or his motivations and objectives? You can't and to even imagine you can is revolting hubris. God is omniscient - he needs no jury, idiot. God knows if you are truly repentant and your judgement is absolutely just because God is literally the personification of justice, among other things. I'm not even sure if I'm a Christian and I'm certainly not a member of any particular church but I can still recognise these obvious and basic facts about God.
>>
>>77266603
Your idol worship is disgusting and you have no real religion, just a long habit of obsessing over Jews.
>>
>>77266709
Lmao you don't even attempt to reproach the arguments.
>>
>>77266508
God isn't real, you're retarded. Please fucking grow up
>>
>>77266776
There are no actual arguments to refute in your post, just a fake as hell veneer of authority.
>>
>>77265863
that's as intolerable and awful as the opposite

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.