[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3138.jpg (43 KB, 689x634)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>be hikki for 6 years
>take chance to fix life
>apply for military
>denied
if only that stupid fucking recruiter didnt make me go the same week i was recovering from a bad fever. all he had to do was wait 1 more fucking week. but he mustve been slobbering to put another moron into the system before he could use his brain cells to think for a second.

life is just one big joke.
>>
>>77264876
Can't you like, retake the entrance exam shit?
>>
>>77264876
Oh, for the love of everything, don't join the military, especially not now.
>>
>>77265060
got denied over medical shit. the test was piss easy i somehow scoremogged over 90% of takers.
>>77265084
im desperate. the military js basically a ticket out of poverty for me. the alternative is to spend another 6 years in this expensive shithole
>>
Joining the military isnt gonna fix shit. It'll infact make your home life worse. Be grateful that jew recruiter didnt send your ass to Iran
>>
>>77265186
military will give you
>a job
>free housing
>free healthcare
>pay with massive taxcuts
>free trade school
>free college
>4 years of job experience
>security clearance
nah, itll definitely solve all my problems if theyd just LET ME IN
>>
>>77265228
Thats if you survive or dont go crazy after your tour lmao
>>
>>77265236
im not joining the marines retard
>>
>>77265163
But like the recruiters can just write exemptions for you
Or you can do the tactic of lying. Which, you should have done in the first place. Ahaha yeah I never took any depression medicine I just made that up it was actually my brother in law funny story....
>>
>>77265280
you cant lie they have genesis now. and i have nothing to lie about anyways. im just too broke to navigate getting a medical waiver so im still stuck in the same spot im in
>>
File: 1309138395111.gif (1.97 MB, 362x369)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>77264876
why are you blaming the recruiter? you're the one that went through with it lol
>>
>>77265351
bit complicated to explain but it was a miracle a recruiter even bothered talking to me in the first place. i had to deal with a lot of shit just to even get to the processing station. i wasnt sure exactly what they were gonna do to me there so i just nodded and did everything that was asked
>>
>>77264876
Wait a few months for them to dick around more in Ukraine. They'll take anyone then.
>>
File: IMG_3139.jpg (51 KB, 709x595)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>77265436
Thats really ominous. Can i get a hint?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.