[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sweatingpepe.png (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>be me
>18 m
>just got a job at chick fila
>my boss ask me if i have discord
>i play dumb and act clueless
>he says "aw man you dont have it? its a shame i wouldve invited you to my femboy harem server"
>he laughs it off as a joke
i cant tell if hes actually joking or is an actual faggot
>>
>>77264923
Keep an eye out man. Those kinds of jokes would not fly in most places
>>
>>77264950
im surprised chick fila of all places would have a guy making femboy jokes tho
>>
>>77264923
he totally wants to bang you if hes inviting you into his harem, you should present him your bussy in a short skirt and get plowed for a sweet raise OP
>>
>>77264923
what do you look like thats causing him to invite you into his femboy harem?
>>
>>77265088
the only thing i can think of is my height, im 5'4 but thats the only fag thing about myself i can see
>>
>>77264923
He's gonna fuck you in the ass sooner or later. You should be afraid.
>>
>>77265319
he could just be joking tho thats a weird joke to make out of nowhere
>>
>>77265292
>5'4
you're a failed male anon, you'll never be a man being 5'4, just accept your place as a breedable femboy
>>
>>77264923
report him to both chik fil a management and to discord
you are being groomed
he is a sexual predator
sexual harassment is not appropriate in the workplace
>>
>>77265516
no, OP fuck him and get a free promotion to management. Women use this tactic all the time
>>
op here he showed up at my house with 2 other guys WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE TELLING ME TO COME OUT WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>77265516
if he is joking though, i could get in trouble for a false report
>>77265543
im not gay
>>77265560
impersonator
>>
>>77265560
well bros last update but i had a talk with them and they said i'm fired unless i go with them... goodbye fellow frogsissies i don't know what's gonna happen to me
>>
>>77265595
top kek impersonation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.