[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yay.jpg (71 KB, 564x650)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Fashion Edition

Previous thread : >>77259419
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/77259419/

>Rules:
Ignore annoying moids

QUESTIONS:
>If you had to pick a Lolita style what would it be? (gothic, shiro, pastel)
>What is the main color you have in your closet?
>do you enjoy trends or have all time classics?

FAQ:
>What is this thread?
A place for biological women to talk about their lives. It's not complicated.
>Why aren't you on Crystal Cafe?
It has been aggressively raided for years and is dead.
>Well, you're raiding my male safe space!
r9k is not a male board. https://wizchan.org/ is.
>I'm a man, can I post here?
Please don't but if you are going to anyway, be polite and sign your posts >t. male.
>I'm a tranny, can I post here?
No. Die.
>What does nona mean?
Anon -> Nona
>I want a hole
This is not >>>/soc/
>How do femanons feel about (random hypothetical moid scenario)?
This is not /ATOGA/
>>
THANKYOU for baking the new bread
>>
I FUCKING love all MY nonas
>>
>>77265009
Cum cum lots of cum
>>
Early for total foid death!
>>
>>77265009
women should just admit it already
they are the upper class of society
>>
>Lolita topic
Now this is my kind of thread. I will be paying very close attention to the answers.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (31 KB, 378x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>77265029
itadakimasu
thanks tomo
>>
Thank you for another new edition of the best thread in r9k!
>>
>>77265057
>posts a ita dress at literal best
Fuck off moid
>>
File: Fa9IMndVQAMN7zl.jpg (87 KB, 912x809)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Any nonas here like this? How does it smell?
>>
>>77265072
Image has the gothic lolita tag on it. I don't make the rules.
>>
>>77265009
>If you had to pick a lolita style what would be?
Gothic, black is the only color that flatters me
>What color I have in my wardrobe more
Black
>Do you enjoy trends
No. Classic are classics for a reason.
I hope my nonas have all a great day today
>>
Either gothic or pastel, but besides that, casual lolita is my favorite and it looks so comfy-cute
Black, white, and pink. I do have a wider variety of colors, I don't like being bogged down to one particular style of clothing
I dont think either, I just dress in what I think will look nice/cool/comfortable. I don't dress up if I'm feeling super paranoid though and dont feel like going out.
In addition, my favorite article of clothing is my pajama garfield shorts. I also own the tradwife wojack shirt because I ran across it while thrifting, the blue blouse with white daisies lol. It's actually pretty cute.
>>77265030
I love you too <3
>>
>>77265009
>If you had to pick a Lolita style what would it be? (gothic shiro pastel)
either gothic or pastel
i own some pastel ish angelic pretty items though
black lol
trends theyre sometimes cute
>>
Do you guys think TomoNona has an innie or an outie?
>>
>>77265122
I don't have either, I was grown in a lab
>>
>>77265134
I don't believe that
Post proofs!
>>
File: 1712831571549300.webm (2.51 MB, 720x840)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB WEBM
All moids who enter this thread must get milked before posting so we avoid hornyposts!
>>
>>77265122
Gross. Don't talk about her like that, or anyone else here for that matter. In fact, just don't talk.
>>
>>77265142
No pics of yourself on r9k, silly moid! Trying to get me banned? :3 I can make an artist rendition if you're not mega-annoying
>>
File: IMG_4562.jpg (184 KB, 900x900)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>77265009
I LOVE THIS TOPIC EE

i like hime, gothic and over the top (ott) lolita! also pic rel for a wider range of options
grey, black and beige
all time classics, for example i just cant get into the "y2k" or coquette trends that are happening right now.
>>
good morning everyone, let's all do our best today
>>77265009
i'm not big on lolita but out of those three i prefer gothic
rn i think green, it's my favorite color
mostly the latter, i'll join a trend if it's easy but otherwise i don't put a lot of effort into being fashionable desu...
>>
>>77265053
yes we are, we've admitted it since like 3 threads ago. could you please go kill yourself already? leave a window open so your rotting corpse can feed the local strays
>>
I dress mostly sweet/classic and prefer gem colors like red navy or white, I love royal prints basically and slowly building my wardrobe
Probably navy
Trends are cool but I'd still rather have a closet full of history bounding or be a lifestyle Lolita even though that term died ages ago, I really only wear dresses honestly or skirts with a shirt + cardigan
>>
>>77265009
*hugs* Big thanks for the bread, OP1!
>>If you had to pick a Lolita style what would it be? (gothic, shiro, pastel)
I'm not too familiar with the various styles; but after a quick glance through, I'd have to say pastel.
>>What is the main color you have in your closet?
My closet is eye-gougingly prismatic.
>>do you enjoy trends or have all time classics?
Not really; I prefer to just do my own thing.
>>
>>77265165
>pirate
FUUUUUCK I didn't know that was a lolita style, and it's all I need in life now. Yar har, shiver me timbers
>>
>>77265164
Make an artists rendition please!
>>77265154
Why not? What kind of pussy do you have nona?
>>
>>77265169
You not only have to admit it
you also have to feel bad for it
i want u ppl to grow some empathy inside urselves
>>
>>77265165
That pic is awful and has terrible examples and many of those don't even exist or SHOULDN'T exist like guro... I Nonnie please do some research or take a stroll around cgl
>>
>>77265165
Oooh! I like the sailor lolita too!

>>77265166
>rn i think green, it's my favorite color
Mine too!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (117 KB, 553x568)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>77265197
Ok, here you go ! <3 I already had my tablet software opened, and I don't mind at allll teehee
>>
>>77265218
That's not your pussi silly. Make a real drawing!
>>
>>77265230
You know who ELSE is silly?
Okay sorry nonas I'll stop replying to him now
>>
>>77265045
>I don't work with hardware much, but it does seem fun to just black box reverse engineer systems.
Can be fun but at the same time a total pain in the butt especially when you have one shot. Finding pinout suck. I have this wifi module ripped from that TV my dad broke. No datasheet for it so I have to look at the circuit traces to find what pins are what then I have to figure our what data to even send to it. Ughhh. But it can be fun. Also the damn media server is done. Finally done I'm doing nothing but drawing today. I've spent too much time screwing with hardware that doesn't want to do what I want it to.grrrrr
>>
>>77265198
I don't feel empathy for disgusting worms like you
No one will feel any simpathy for you, ever
>>
File: IMG_9297.jpg (917 KB, 1284x1556)
917 KB
917 KB JPG
>>77265009
>If you had to pick a Lolita style what would it be?
Gothic. The more Victorian looking the better
black and gray
I don't follow trends, I used to back when I was 16, once I found a style I like and suits me I stopped following trends.
But I will say I hate how short shirts and blouses are now. why everything has to expose the belly?
>>
>>77265104
Now that >>77265206 nona mentioned sailor lolita, it's super cute and I want to dress up like that
>>
File: GDPCAcRW8AALXvi.jpg (511 KB, 4096x3465)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
Any ethnic biofems in this thread? Can we get some details on you puss? How hairy? Is it innie or outie? Anything else?
>>
It counts as trolling, so I can report it, right?
>>
>>77265244
Your mom!
Now draw your outue pussy!
>>
>>77265252
that's because you can't feel any empathy at all!
I am trying to help you
>>
>>77265200
>Guro
It is a thing though? http://www.fyeahlolita.com/2009/09/guro-lolita.html
>>
>>77265269
I would say so. But don't announce it.
>>
>>77265269
These threads aren't trolling. We have real biofems here.
>>
>>77265289
I haven't done it, I was just wondering
>>
>>77265253
you're supposed to pair the crop tops with high waisted skirts/pants
>>
File: 20240425_091814.jpg (2.02 MB, 2419x1360)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
Nonas! Got back from a 2 hour hike and it was AWWWESOME! And I'm down to 137lbs now! Thank you all for inspiring me in the beginning of these threads to get started! I took this cool pic that was off trail. I know it usn't much but I still think it's cool now that I do it myself instead of looking at everyone else's pictures. Now I see why they love showing these off.
>>
>>77265030
Masculine fingers typed this.
>>
>>77265282
NTA, but I wouldn't ever splatter fake blood on expensive lolita dresses, insanity
>>
Actual styles of Lolita
the big 5
>sweet
Sweet prints kinda self explanatory
>classic
Subdued and slightly more mature, innocent world is probably the best example for classic dresses, browns reds whites greens blues are popular
>gothic
Self explanatory and well known by mana-sama
>casual
Using Lolita pieces in casual sense, not really seen as a full-time style
>oldschool
Debated to be anything before 2008ish just old Lolita pieces pretty much 90s-00s before the Sweet Boom of the 2010s, can be any mixture of sweet Gothic and classic
>"what about substyles"
Those are just for fun, nobody dresses in one exact substyle like sailor which would probably fall in Classic Lolita most times. Fun substyles are not meant to be a main style like the big 5. Do research do reading, and don't be a ita this thread is infuriating
>>
>>77265269
At this point, it's basically spamming.
>>
>>77265305
That's cute. What are you going to cook to recover your energy so you get good gains?
>>
File: 1712139031848914.jpg (90 KB, 886x1038)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
What kind of perfume do nonas here use? I want to know how my nonas smell!
>>
>>77265298
I know that, but what I mean is that there is no many options if you don't want to wear a crop top.
>>
>>77265165
for me it's country and military
>>
>>77265322
I'm in the middle of making some scrambled eggs!
>>
>>77265282
Guro at best is a cheap Halloween costume, nobody actually conciders it as a style at all and is inherently ita. Your burando is worth hundreds of dollars and nobody is putting fake blood on that shit, literally a meme at best
>>
I miss spending hours on tumblrs dedicated to mocking itas kek, idk why
Lolitas should go back to gatekeeping, the lack of it is the reason to why moids and troons try to be lolitas
>>
>fashion
The one thing I was never good at and my friends always made fun of me for.
>>
>>77265383
same...except i was also bad at most other things
>>
>>77265383
Same here but my limitations limited what I could choose too. Ahh instead frumpy nerd aesthetic I guess
>>
>>77265383
Nona you could try following some directives. One that helped me was following Tim Gunn's essential wardrobe list. Obviously you don't need to follow especially if you are young and dressing elegantly is not required for your job or lifestyle.
You can also learn your Kibbe body type and go with it
>>
Just realized that the quirky autistic not-like-the-other-girls girls on 4chan like lolita for the same reason Stacy likes wearing basic revealing outfits: they want to look pretty i.e. show off their body. All women are the fucking same. They're walking holes and on some level they all know it. I talked to a girl into lolita from 4chan and she told me she dresses like that regularly because it's the only way for her to be cute because she's ugly (she is.) 4chan bitches are ugly lol. If they're not they're just insecure.
>>
>>77265398
I was just too plain and focusing on functionality since I was constantly helping my parents with things.

>>77265414
It could work with someone who knows how to make it fashionable.

>>77265441
Everything you just said just went right over my head. I don't really need to now, it just that I remember I was never fashionable when I was in high school.
>>
File: warning.jpg (785 KB, 1200x1694)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
Day 22 of saluting the femanons of this thread to reaffirm solidarity.
>PSA: Do not acknowledge tripmoids or tripmoid sympathizers.
>>77265383
They were jealous that you can pull anything off
>>
File: 1712138711872597.jpg (387 KB, 764x1215)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>77265465
I don't understand why nonas want to put on ugly lolita clothing when their bodies are so pretty!
>>
>>77265469
I see nona, dressing well is not a thing that you do from day to night. It's partially mixing what looks good on you with you like, not an easy thing but it gets easy as you know what works with you. The thing is that it takes time and resources, so I don't blame you.
>>
>>77265469
>It could work with someone who knows how to make it fashionable.
I suppose but my self image is so bad so I really can't see myself being fashionable. So I more completed the archetype instead haha.
>>
File: 1595209172984m.jpg (178 KB, 819x1024)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>77265383
>>77265414
>>77265469
>just too plain and focusing on functionality
You know, I've been on 4 Chan for nearly 2 decades now. One thing I've noticed is that most of the femaons who think they're plain or average are actually pretty cute. I think it's more of a low self esteem thing or not being as pretty as some bar you've set for yourself.
>>
>>77265559
>I think it's more of a low self esteem thing or not being as pretty as some bar you've set for yourself.
I can see that and I don't completely doubt it. Just I've never really been complemented except by family so it's hard to believe. My scars really didn't help in this. I'll always feel like something was taken from me and it's hard to feel confident when you feel like you have a literal hole in you.
>>
>>77265600
>My scars really didn't help in this
Are they on your face or just your leg area?
>>
>>77265600
It's definitely a self esteem thing, don't spiral about scars or family, if you think about those things that's why you have it low. I buy vintage style swim suits because have lower cut swim bottoms that are both cute and functional, there's ways to work around it. Wearing basics or plain colors will make you look normal, I stopped wearing prints or even polkadots, a beige shirt with a long flowy skirt is literally enough, put a cardigan on if you need coverage.
>>
>>77265165
shouldn't kodona be oji?
>>
>>77265176
*hugs* doing my part
>>
>>77265610
Leg area, so yeah I know my complaints are a bit I guess hamfisted but it is hard to shake that feeling in my chest.
>>77265632
Coverage is a must it makes me feel safe I suppose. I can try that thank you!
>>
>>77265509
Love you warning anon, keep up the good work. Stay strong and persist in all that you may face.
>>77265677
This looks sick as hell, I love it. I don't go out often but still like dressing up, sometimes I just throw on an outfit while I'm home or when just grocery shopping. Due to allergies, though, I'm comfort maxxing with my outfits.
>>
70 posts in an hours is pretty intense
>>
>>77265009
Gothic lolita, all the way, I don't even "have" to pick it. I WISH I wore gothic lolita.
Black and White, love me some monochrome
I stick to the tried and true desu
>>
File: IMG_4566.jpg (211 KB, 1067x1600)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>77265645
oji as in prince? also yeah, i was thinking the same thing
>>
THREADLY REMINDER NOT TO ENGAGE WITH FLORIDA
SHE IS A MASSIVE COOMER SUPPORTER
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/76330211/username/Florida/filter/text/
>>
>>77265739
getting all dolled up to go for a 30 minute walk is the true feminine experience
>>
>>77265754
I think men can't pull lolita off too well but oji is cute
>>
>>77265765
Thanks for the heads up, nona.
>>
>>77265744
What can I say, nonas love to chat. Scrotes can fuck off x3
>>77265806
:0 is that a FAMAS? Soooo cute and I LOVE her belt
>>
>>77265765
Thank you. I cannot stand men as it is as they're all coomers, but I also hate their enablers as well.
>>
>>77265721
>yeah I know my complaints are a bit I guess
Well, you probably are cute but even if you are most guys aren't just going to tell you because you'd think they're creepy for randomly saying you're cute or pretty. I see cute/pretty girls all the time and I pretty much never compliment them on their looks.

I wonder do you often leave the house? I'd imagine most women will get hit on often if they live in a bigger city.
>>
>What style would you say enters into lolita category but people would disagree with you?
.t neet
>>
Nonas, is it hard to pull off lolita style clothing with such large breasts? Most of the time you see girls wearing it, they have small breasts. Do you have to bind?
>>
>>77265806
That's male??
>>
>>77265970
no. pic not rel.
>>
File: sion7.jpg (48 KB, 380x691)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>77265739
Thank you nona, I'm trying. My life is in a shit place right now but things are finally starting to look a bit up. I did think the same thing 4 and 2 months ago, but hopefully it actually comes true now.
>>77265765
She acted as a sort of vet for that tripmoid, yeah. Glad we're over that though. I wonder if "Florida-Chan" is even a real person.
>>
>I have no idea what you look like but you are probably cute because I am a coomer moid and I can't imagine women existing without catering to my fetishes
>please date me
Eww.
>>
>>77265770
What are you going to wear?
>>
>>77265928
>Well, you probably are cute but even if you are most guys aren't just going to tell you because you'd think they're creepy for randomly saying you're cute or pretty.
Only sort if true. There is a tact to complementing strangers. Coming out of the blue with that it's just kind of off putting. Though I've seen guys come up to other girls and basically start up a conversation then start throwing in a little bit if those compliments. Made me a bit jealous sometimes, but those types of guys seemed really intense to me so yeah.... no.

>I wonder do you often leave the house? I'd imagine most women will get hit on often if they live in a bigger city.
Not very often these days. I did more when I was younger but I've been a shutin for a lot of my life.
>>
>>77265978
I am fairly certain she is not real. Just him larping with himself. The way they show up together, talk to each other the whole time and then disappear, the times he accidentally posted without his trip suggesting he was taking it off to post anonymously, the similar styles, the nonsensical stories, the lack of reason for then both to be here, it all adds up.
>>
>>77265962
Oppai loli is already a thing so I don't see why oppai lolita wouldn't also be.
>>
>>77265980
>please date me
I wouldn't want to date someone just because I find them cute. Most women are attractive to most men. You may not feel special hearing that but it's the truth.
>>
>>77265998
Yeah that bullyanon guy and his supposed orbiters seem like a discord group thing.
>>
>>77265962
Yes, nona, that's why I never tried
>>
>>77265989
>Only sort if true. There is a tact to complementing strangers. Coming out of the blue with that it's just kind of off putting. Though I've seen guys come up to other girls and basically start up a conversation then start throwing in a little bit if those compliments. Made me a bit jealous sometimes, but those types of guys seemed really intense to me so yeah.... no.

Yeah I was thinking about this while writing that but I didn't want to make a huge post. It's weird and hard to explain but the women who are most likely to be hit on aren't necessarily the most attractive. I guess it's more like those kind of guys are targeting who they think will be most receptive to their advances.
>>
>>77266037
Jesus!
Why can't real women look like that?
>>
>>77266071
> I guess it's more like those kind of guys are targeting who they think will be most receptive to their advances.

Oh hmmm. I see. I can't imagine ahat it would be like if that. happened to me. I freaked out when a guy grabbed my butt in middle school but I think it hurt more that well the look on his face after....maybes it's dumb but I swear he looked disgusted...
>>
As a non-German nona I have to admit that I always wanted to try a dirndl, they look so cute to me
>>
File: IMG_4571.jpg (207 KB, 1103x1103)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>77265806
based file name

also sorry i dont lurk often im often playing idolmaster if theres nothing intresting going on

also really off topic but im sad i might need to quit genshin impact.. its taking up way too much storage on my iphone (it was 48 GB) and it legitimately broke my iphone last night. i cant describe it but as soon as i opened genshin impact my entire screen froze, and i could only power it off and power it on and adjust the battery. it was terrifying.

if i dont sacrifice genshin i would need to sacrifice roblox, idolmaster, cookie run ovenbreak and kingdom which is a total of about 15.28 gigabytes.. which still doesnt compare to 48 gigabytes. also for reference all of my photos combined are just 5.29 gigabytes, i had no idea genshin was taking up so much data.. im starting to think its also chinese spyware (joking)

nonas what do i do? would upgrading my icloud storage for 0.99 a momth help? i also have 5 GB out of 5 GB on there too. its crazy because i just got this iphone 15
>>
>>77265962
Yes but it depends on how big and how old the dress is, oldschool? No chance, no shirring? No chance. Newer dresses have slightly bigger busts, you're best off binding or sports bra
>>
So this is expensive then? how much do you throw for a lolita dress?
>>
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/username/Florida/
Take your pick nonas
What are we looking for
>>
has anyone talked to a moid and actually enjoyed it (huge mistake) then had them drop you like a rock for no reason?
I got blocked this morning and I literally have no clue what i said other than mentioning that I browse /r9k/ when the guy doesn't even go on 4chan
>>
>>77266142
You got too boring for his tastes
Sorry but it happens.
>>
>>77266114
>Iphoneuser
didn't know you were rich
>>
>>77266114
Apparently it should be around 20GB, could you reinstall? maybe you have unused language packs or something like that.
>>
>>77266139
who the hell is flordia chan and bullyanon? i heard of them in the earlier threads but never again
>>
>>77266142
He searched and wikipedia gave him the incel beta uprising school shooter info
>>
>>77266089
>I freaked out when a guy grabbed my butt in middle school but I think it hurt more that well the look on his face after....maybes it's dumb but I swear he looked disgusted...
From my outside perspective as a guy, he wouldn't have grabbed your butt if he wasn't attracted to you, (before nonas attack me I'm not saying it's right to do so), if you freaked out about it then he probably got scared or something. I mean most guys aren't just going to grab a girls butt if we aren't attracted to them. But also maybe it was an accident. idk
>>
>>77266129
Yes and don't let taobao whores say otherwise their quality is shit. You can find brand for under $120, my first Btssb jsk was $88 on Mecari jp, if you wish you learn or be in a dedicated place for this topic then you'll like /cgl/, Lolita can be a cost sink for many.
Pic related what I got
>>
>>77266114
>nonas what do i do? would upgrading my icloud storage for 0.99 a momth help? i also have 5 GB out of 5 GB on there too. its crazy because i just got this iphone 15
Eh I personally wouldn't use an iPhone at all period. Get one with an SD card slot that I can root then I can turn the SD card into an extended drive and thrn I basically have room for everything. Plus removing bloatware bleh. What you should doooo ehhhhhh I have no idea. Does icloud help with apps or do you have a lot of music pictures and files too?
>>
>>77266142
yeah it might be the 4chan mention, how do you talk with normal people?
>>
Looking for a friendly lonely fembot gf in europe to play games with and be together with
discord is calamatee
>>
>>77266185
>if you freaked out about it then he probably got scared or something. I mean most guys aren't just going to grab a girls butt if we aren't attracted to them. But also maybe it was an accident. idk
It was on purpose. Like full palm slap than a squeeze.
I tend to freak out internally. But uh I'm more than certain it was on purpose because I could hear his friends laughing and see them smirk. Maybe they egged him on I don't know. But gah my butt is so uneven and that happened ffuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>77266114
>would upgrading my icloud storage for 0.99 a momth help?
Cloud storage is like a back up. more so for pictures and data. not to run applications off of. Sounds like you just need a bigger hard drive next time.
>t. moid
my phones pretty old and it's time I upgraded soon for a better camera
>>
>>77266177
florida has been around since thread 8 or 9 and posts here daily; bully is some tripmoid she talks to
>>
File: IMG_4572.jpg (92 KB, 736x725)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>77266171
oh yeah, speaking about language packs, the english dub is so horrible and cringe i had to download every single language pack and figure out which one i like best out of the four. even then, each language pack was only 4-ish GB

also according to google, the data increases if you play for a long time (hours per day) and i sure know i do. should i just buy more data? can you even do that on iphone?
>>
>>77266177
Don't mention their names, they are not welcome here.
>>
>>77266139
There's no way you are a foid acting like this. Why are you going a witch hunt on a proven female?
>>77266177
Florida Chan makes some of the threads occasionally and often uses : )
and mass replies to answering questions.
>>
>>77266256
I'm pretty sure if you can reinstall/delete those packs you will go back to the 20-25 GB most people report.
>>
File: IMG_4573.jpg (63 KB, 517x517)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>77266239
how do i get a better hard drive? i thought that iphone was supposed to dominate every other device, im now just realizing its so limited and makes you pay for the bare minimum. also how is your storage space so big?
>>
>>77266256
>should i just buy more data? can you even do that on iphone?
No appa running on your phones disk.ia different than stuff stored on icloud. As far as I know you can't run apps.off the icloud. So either you need to delete some stuff on your phone or get a phone with a bigger drive. Deleting some of those language packs and emptying the apps cache will help a bit.
>>
>>77266266
>There's no way you are a foid acting like this
>Women never turn on each other and infight
>>
>>77266266
It's just failed attempt #41
we move on
>>
>>77266280
>how do i get a better hard drive? i thought that iphone was supposed to dominate every other device
No apple product has ever done this. They have always been overhyped limited environment that's everyone wants because it shows off wealth or something. You are basically just paying for a brand.
>>
>>77266243
Florida has been posting on /MBTI/ since forever, she's not a coomer she's very lovely and loves everyone. She simply likes to answer questions.
>>
>>77266257
>>77266266

what did they do exactly? i can censor their names like "fl*rdia and b*lly anon" if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>77266266
>>77266294
Oh great, his discord caught wind of the discussion. Next post will be "it's just incels mad at bullyanon because a woman talks to him"
>>
>>77266280
Yeah looking at the spread. I guess you can icloud your pictures and videos and get then off you're phone and then you should be set.
>>
>>77266303
They are coomers nuff said
>>
File: IMG_4577.jpg (109 KB, 609x680)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>77266281
holy shit so youre saying i can no way increase my GB storage but androids can?
>>mfw scammed by big money companies
>>
File: 1712348256645270.png (363 KB, 720x406)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>77266280
>i thought that iphone was supposed to dominate every other device
Because it's marketed as such. Essentially their brand preys on people like you. You get green chat bubbles or whatever but you should really pay attention to the devices hardware specs.
>>77266280
>how do i get a better hard drive
I've never gotten an iPhone. I typically get androids and this phone is maybe 4 or 5 years old now. Usually when you get a phone there's multiple versions of it. Like a plus or X special model or whatever. Look at the difference between storage on them if that's important to you. It's important to me because I like to save pictures and videos without worrying about running out of storage. But lately I'm caring more about camera quality.
>>77266280
>also how is your storage space so big?
Because I'm a big strong man and I know ladies love BIG storage spaces. And I paid extra for the Plus + version or whatever of my device.

You probably shouldn't buy a new phone but I'd like for you to browse some phones and look for your model but with the + version or whatever to find one with bigger storage so you can figure it out.
>>
File: IMG_2867.jpg (116 KB, 607x870)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
thank you for the bake! love the questions
>>77265009
gothic (should have a lucky bag arriving soon) and classic/aristocrat
pink and black
i just wear whatever i like, and those usually end up becoming trends sooner or later which makes me happy and sad at the same time
>>77266186
i want to get on cgl so bad but i'm so dumb and bad with shit like this. i want to study and plan my purchases ahead for when i go to australia. i want to invest in a lot of lolita.
>>
>>77266281
>No appa running on your phones disk.ia different than stuff stored on icloud. As far as I know you can't run apps.off the icloud.
There's probably ways to do it but it would be so incredibly slow.
>>
>>77266341
oh I get it now, you're a bait
>>
>>77266351
>holy shit so youre saying i can no way increase my GB storage but androids can?
A bit reductions but sorta. It's just android is more freely open to messing with it's systems and code. So there are apps out there thay extend your internal drive space by using an external SD card. You need to be like a super user for it. On apple this is extremely hard if not impossible since because the company doesn't want you messing with your phone like that.
>>
>>77266367
>thank you for the bake! love the questions
morning kpo!
>>
I tried playing Overwatch and had a leaver first game. I am swapping back to big brain academy very soon at this rate
>>77266142
I almost never mention 4chan to people irl so yeah, that's probably why.
>>77266280
>i thought that iphone was supposed to dominate every other device
This is apple propaganda scara, apple products are some of the worst contenders of planned obsolescence
>>77266350
Florida-chan was friendly, but her back and forth with bully spamming the thread was pretty annoying
>>
>>77266341
>Next post will be "it's just incels mad at bullyanon because a woman talks to him"
You are envious because they attract more attention than you. I thought you were studying their methods so you could replicate it and enjoy their (You) success?
>>
File: 20240425_124313.jpg (2.09 MB, 3949x2178)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>>77266371
>There's probably ways to do it but it would be so incredibly slow.
I can't think of an example right now but it might be possible. But how restrictive they are with iOS and their systems I have no idea if you can pull it off.

Not sure if anyone wanted to see but these are some of the hardware and tools they used to operate on me. There's some pins that held my hip together and a plate for my leg. Honestly thought I lost these
>>
>>77266410
>Florida-chan was friendly, but her back and forth with bully spamming the thread was pretty annoying
Are 2 people not allowed to talk, I don't get it.
>>
i also have (and will add more) lolita stuff on my throne wink wink nudge nudge
seriously though, i need to figure out where to get good brands
>>77266393
morning anon!!
>>77266410
>I almost never mention 4chan to people irl
this oml the amount of people i want to tell about the cgl board for help on cosplay stuff but i can't because normies think 4chan= b and pol
>>
Yep, exact same language as the last time the thread called you out. It's really disgusting. Anyways, no more replies for him.
Having 2 different trips for yourself is not an excuse to spam the thread.
>>
>>77266442
>want to tell about the cgl board for help on cosplay stuff but i can't because normies think 4chan= b and pol
I've done it a few times and get weird looks. Then I am like "you do know 4chan has other boards right like for art and music and games" then they are "like no shit really I didnt know that." Though still have to be careful who you say this too. I was surrounded by a lot of shutins nerds and gamers so they understood the idea
>>
>>77266417
>I can't think of an example right now but it might be possible
Well there's plenty of stuff that runs from the cloud but I guess running something from a cloud storage could be difficult but I'd imagine there's ways to do it but you'd probably need to make something from scratch. And because of the latency from your phone to the cloud it would be so incredibly slow that it's not worth it.
>>
>>77266439
Of course they are. But when they're having an unrelated discussion, only with each other, I'm damn well allowed to complain. As is anyone else here. Surprise, people can be annoyed by you on the internet.
>>
>>77266417
>Not sure if anyone wanted to see but these are some of the hardware and tools they used to operate on me. There's some pins that held my hip together and a plate for my leg. Honestly thought I lost these

oh this reminds me. Didn't you once say that you are unsure if they left things in you unintentionally or not? Have you ever followed up on that?
>>
>>77266481
It was like what 50 some posts of just Florida and bully talking toe each other. And bully always types up these tl;dr's. Like every single response.
>>
>>77265250
enjoy drawing nona.
>>
File: IMG_4578.jpg (119 KB, 1024x1024)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>77266357
>>Because I'm a big strong man and I know ladies love BIG storage spaces
werent you the same anon calling me boring and useless earlier because i couldnt contribute to making the new thread or whatever
>>77266410
>>Florida-chan was friendly, but her back and forth with bully spamming the thread was pretty annoying
hiii tomochan!!
were they like dating or something? im getting the vibe florida was a troon. also was the spamming like actual 60 line stuff or just talking too much
>>77266367
hii kpop nonaa! i was wondering where you went because i knew you would love this topic lol

also how much are your tickets to australia gonna cost? do you already have a hotel in mind and things like that? 30 days goes by fast.
>>
>>77266494
>Didn't you once say that you are unsure if they left things in you unintentionally or not? Have you ever followed up on that?
Oh I know they left things in me. Between 2 ro 4 hemoclips. I know they are their reading my records and one of my xrays shows them. I just don't know if they are causing me pain or if they are the reason my scar acts up in the way it does.
>>
>>77266481
If he wasn't so insufferable about it and actually contributed something to the thread other than the endless datamining questions then yeah, people wouldn't be annoyed / suspicious. Like, who the hell would be defending him now? We all know the only options are himself or some genuinely pathetic simps.
>>
File: 1657279055958.jpg (54 KB, 750x811)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>77266456
You are a schizophrenic boy. Florida Chan has proven she's a female already. I won't be replying any further to you either. Enjoy your witch hunting.
>This incel has so much free time on his hands he's reading through archives to post whatever "incriminating" info he can find but retards here think nothing can happen if you doxx yourself

Imagine what this mentally ill person will do if he finds out your address or work place information
>>
>>77266371
do you know any other ways? i seriously cannot live without genshin and all of my big data apps
>>
File: IMG_2911.jpg (73 KB, 480x640)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>77266471
>"like no shit really I didnt know that."
i know a few people that would probably faint in shock at the discovery of the lgbt board
>>77266505
hi scara!
>i was wondering where you went because i knew you would love this topic
reiki session. lolita really gets me going! again, i'll lurk mercari for some stuff to invest in
>also how much are your tickets to australia gonna cost?
we have already bought them!
>do you already have a hotel in mind and things like that?
i'll be staying over at my aunt's house. spare room since she's having a baby.
>>
>>77266442
I added more vidya to my throne lol, if I added clothes it would probably just be shoes and maybe a few other clothing articles.
>>77266505
Some people think florida and bully are the same person, but I'm not too sure. But florida was a simp for bullyanon, and like you said, their spam got obnoxious and clunked up the thread. I don't know if florida is a troon, but she always talked about her hot-tub parties with other gals.
>>77266531
Yeah, I've always been wary of bully, I knew it would only be a matter of time until he is outwardly detested. Rightfully so, he's gross/annoying/weird, not in a good way.
>>
>>77266554
>do you know any other ways? i seriously cannot live without genshin and all of my big data apps
Well you can try clearing genshins cache and reduce the language packs you have installed. That can help. Other then that not really anything more short of moving all your media off the phone and just leaving the apps on there or getting a new phone. Sadly phones aren't like a desktop otherwise I'd just recommend a larger drive.
>>
>>77266481
I don't understand, did they ignore you?
>>
>>77266100
and bunads, my favorite traditional dresses
>>
>>77266559
>that."
i know a few people that would probably faint in shock at the discovery of the lgbt board
It can be great for a laugh haha.

Also your pictures make me want to draw Siro in one of those outfits. Ahhhhh just don't know if pink and black really go together.
>>
File: 1664375903962465.jpg (38 KB, 540x540)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>77266505
>werent you the same anon calling me boring and useless earlier because i couldnt contribute to making the new thread or whatever
Yes.
>>
>"Florida Chan has proven she's a female already"
>Doesn't post evidence, shames us for having it
lolwut. You're not getting paid and you're toootally not the tripmoid so I still don't know why you're so desperate to defend "her?"
>>
>>77266142
he had a reason tho initially he said he didn't care
>>
>>77266505
>because i couldnt contribute
Wouldn't and couldn't are not the same thing.
>>
>>77266606
Leave scara ALONE man she did nothing wrong
>>
File: idk.jpg (67 KB, 563x549)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
hi nonas, does anyone else feel doomed bc theyre not a hot e girl with an anime loli voice. i feel like im not fucking female enough

i legit always feel like most other women consider me non human which is even worse when you consider the fact that im a lesbian
>>
>>77266646
older ladies like you based on vibes. I'm pretty mediocre 4/10 but older ladies always like me. it doesn't really have much to do with how pretty you are.
>>
>>77266612
>You're not getting paid and you're toootally not the tripmoid so I still don't know why you're so desperate to defend "her?"
Am I getting paid to find her posts for your schizo ass? You're the one who loves reading through the archives with all this free time on your hands. Why don't you find it yourself?
>>77266612
>so I still don't know why you're so desperate to defend "her?"
I'm defending the truth. You are a person who just makes baseless claims and tricks others who aren't as intelligent to follow your agenda.

Stop asking me to contribute to your spreadsheets and to do your homework. Whatever reverse psychology you try will not work on me. Do your own homework.
>>
Look how mad he is xD. Sorry I insulted your imaginary waifu too much.
>>
>>77266669
maybe there is a beam of light after all
>>
>>77266341
Don't be discouraged. You are on the right side.
>>
>>77266714
>I'm not attracted to her. I honestly don't care if you insult her. What is aggravating is your low cunning and obvious agenda, and pushing outright lies. Then attempting to character assassinate me when I disagree.
>>
>>77266716
what's a beam of light?
also just realized I read other women as older women. kekw. sorry. other than my friends other women only approach me when they want me to do or fix something for them. virgo rising.
>>
File: IMG_4579.jpg (111 KB, 736x736)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>77266566
>Some people think florida and bully are the same person, but I'm not too sure
either way i dont like giving degenerates their recognition and attention.
>>77266559
>we have already bought them!
wut!!! lucky!!! i wanted to get tickets to japan but the tickets are ludicrously expensive. was it the same for you? or is japan just more expensive because its farther away.. but seriously 1000 dollars each for two people is crazy. are they seriously not cheaper than that?
>>77266644
hehe dont worry i dont really care (dont really care as in i dont care at all)
but its funny because at first i thought it was just a moid taking his fustrations out on random women. but now its clear to me that im his main target, so im assuming its a crush now lol.

im assuming he is one of those guys who think degrading women makes them like you.
>>
>>77266782
>im assuming he is one of those guys who think degrading women makes them like you.
Which narrows it down to... 3/4 or more of the guys on /r9k/.
>>
>>77266754
i meant that there's still hope
idk, most women are either intimidated by me or im just retarded to the point where i can barely find a topic to talk to them about
im like a 6/10, maybe higher, but im still insanely insecure about my looks and i get jealous a lot when i talk to prettier girls, so that doesnt help either
capricorn rising kek
>>
>>77266782
>but seriously 1000 dollars each for two people is crazy. are they seriously not cheaper than that?
Yeah traveling over seas is expensive. About 1500 for me to go to China and back. But jeeessssssss not to mention hotel food and other stuff.
>>
>>77266114
Do you need a new phone?
>>
>>77266782
I just don't like people asking someone else to do things for them when they could help too to lessen the burden. It's not as easy as it looks to make threads and it doesn't feel good when people criticize what you've made. My goal wasn't to date you but rather force as many as possible to help make the threads and experience it for themselves.
>>
>>77266829
>Do you need a new phone?
Oh boy here we go. I thought this arc was coming once he started talking about storage space. I hope this arc ends quick.
>>
>>77266797
if you emit insecure vibes people won't befriend you cause they can smell how it's not fun to be around you.
>t.insecure
do other people agree that if you don't feel good inside it does reflect on you in an appearance level? not saying pretty = well natured, pretty people men and women are often the first to feel entitled to stuff.
>>
File: sion6.png (123 KB, 400x600)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
I have zero problems or villainous goals involving any other posters here. I only feel your datamining is weird and think it's strange how this Florida-Chan person only seems to exist to make Bullyanon (who is totally not you, since you are not using a trip) look more respected among the nonas. It was fishy to me from the beginning, but the repeated pushback only makes me more and more suspicious of his intentions posting here.
>Then attempting to character assassinate me when I disagree.
But l thought you were just another completely random anon? What is your stake in this? Hm...
>>
File: IMG_4581.jpg (8 KB, 224x224)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>77266829
yeah, probably. next time im gonna switch to android, it seems like iphone is just a shit investment. and a lor of cute phone cases seem to only fit android too.. i used to look down on androids but now i know.
>>77266832
>my goals werent to date you
i really dont care either because you never going to anyway
>>77266799
is there no way i can go to japan cheaper? even if i had native relatives/close friends?
>>
>>77266848
>>77266856
LOW CUNNING.

I knew you were a single poster. So fucking obvious. I've already said my stake. I don't like retards spreading retarded lies. Just because you say I'm bully or from their discord doesn't make it true. It's one thing to question if I am. It's another thing to just say it as if it's fact.

Idk who bully is and never went to his threads. Florida has posted proof she's a fem in these very threads. Sorry, you weren't around back then or not perceptive enough to notice, or smart enough to remember. I guess I'm the bad guy because I can remember shit from last week.

Dude you are a complete schizo and you need help.
>>
>>77266842
i dont think i seem insecure to others, i hide that pretty well and can be considered charismatic
it's a mostly mental issue, because i tend to avoid taking photos entirely and struggle eating next to others and shit, idk, its weird
i guess it's not about how i look exactly, but rather how pretty i consider myself to be, yk?
>do other people agree that if you don't feel good inside it does reflect on you in an appearance level?
oh yeah, i get that a lot, lol
>>
>>77266904
>is there no way i can go to japan cheaper? even if i had native relatives/close friends?
I honestly have no idea. A lot of travelers end up backpacking across the country as it ends up being cheaper but you can't exactly walk across an ocean. Ahhhh I'm at a loss I don't know what you can do.
>>
>>77266856
>Pic
NTA but why are you, a male poster, deciding who can and can't post here? If other nonas don't like her they can just ignore her. You're just trying to stir shit.
>>
>>77266842
>>77266911
Not trying to make you more self conscious about this but have you ever heard of poker tells? Just because you can't notice something about yourself, doesn't mean others can't see hints of something.
>>
File: IMG_2732.jpg (46 KB, 627x627)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>77266782
>was it the same for you?
it was quite expensive but we bought them quite a long time ago. you need to buy tickets for a date that's far ahead and also during weekdays (i'm going on a friday)
also i don't have to worry about hotels and food (except if i eat out and such) so that helps for sure.
>>
>>77266937
idk, it's really hard to get any other input about myself from people other than "you're hard to approach and seem cold and eccentric" as impression. I'm a robot through and through.
>>
>>77266856
The fact that you think replying to people without replying to them is some kind of power move says everything that needs to be said about you.
>>
girls, what eyeshadow brand doesnt suck?
>>
I always laugh when people say "I'm done replying to you" and then they immediately continue replying.
>>
>>77266929
I think he's this guy
>>77265509
Probably envisions himself as some kind of hero that protects "biofems"
Or maybe he really is just jealous? That's my gut feeling. Anyway there's things I can't say because I'm sure it will get weaponized. And I really don't want to shit up the thread with "persona drama"
>>
>>77266937
i guess the term can be applicable to me, you are right. it doesnt change the fact that im almost a moid without a dick personality-wise, so im still kind of doomed
legitimately looking at streamer tweets every day wondering when will it all be over
>>
>>77266982
Nowadays even drugstore eyeshadow are pigmented, it's just really up to your preferences with eyeshadow honestly. Color pop, elf, nyx, they're all fine, wet n wild, just look at reviews before you buy, love him or hate him but jeffree stars reviews are top notch and he doesn't lie and is quick to the point, his eyeshadows are also amazing if you have the extra money
>>
THIS IS WHY I SAID NOT TO SAY HIS NAME
>>
>>77266982
colorpop is insanely good
>>
File: IMG_2913.jpg (20 KB, 554x554)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>77266982
i really like too faced specifically the "pinker times ahead" palette, pretty much use it for every look. i also want to get the natural eye pallet.
flowerknows has some good products with beautiful packaging but i didn't really like their shimmer eyeshadows, so keep that in mind if you are looking for that and not just matte.
>>
>>77267022
More drawing references. I am terrible with colors.
>>
Remember when we used to shame and ignore avatarfags?
>>
>>77267022
Too faced is so hit and miss with eyeshadows for me, some pallets deliver but sometimes patchy, specially when color pop exists and has basically duped every pallet known to man kind, same with elf
>>
>>77266910
You are delusional if you think it's only one person here who is sick of your shit. And it's absolutely RICH for you of all people to say "So fucking obvious" when you are the one glowing like a supernova every time you come in to defend "him".
>>
File: IMG_4582.jpg (66 KB, 735x555)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>77266969
was it still over 1000-2000? my dreams if getting a japanese twink boyfriend are still far away then. (in a literal sense too) i hope its going to be cheaper because this year i want to shake off my drone mom and travel on my own.
>>77266999
see this is why i say gifts or gtfo, if moids knew how to be normal around an entire thread of women then it wouldnt be necessary, but clearly very few do.
>And I really don't want to shit up the thread with "persona drama"
me neither, im just going to leave it alone now
>>
File: sion8.jpg (53 KB, 556x781)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
This will be my last post for the day, as this argument has gotten quite rocky, and I think this general has already taken the right side. I'll also lay low by keeping to my daily posts for a while.

Yes, I decided to use an image of the character I like for a change. I have that disclaimer there for a reason. Tripmoids are attention whores and it's obvious you're the same, wanting to force yourself into relevancy in a thread that isn't for you.
>Idk who bully is and never went to his threads.
Then why, again, are you so desperate and invested in protecting this person?
>Florida has posted proof she's a fem in these very threads. Sorry, you weren't around back then or not perceptive enough to notice, or smart enough to remember. I guess I'm the bad guy because I can remember shit from last week.
So you can't even describe to me what happened, just that it did some random time in the last week?
>Dude you are a complete schizo and you need help.
Textbook gaslighting.
>>77266929
Because if he's going to use a trip, he should be honest and also use it when responding to criticism. We also still weren't given proof that Florida is a real person.
For example, I usually don't mention my "identity" or whatever when posting here besides for a moment after making the daily post, but I definitely wouldn't defend myself in an argument by pretending to be a third person.
>>77266978
Depriving someone of the dopamine rush of seeing a reply and forcing them to refresh the thread in wait works.
>>
>>77267007
>guess the term can be applicable to me, you are right. it doesnt change the fact that im almost a moid without a dick personality-wise, so im still kind of doomed
>legitimately looking at streamer tweets every day wondering when will it all be over
You know, there's plenty of guys who are into girls who aren't so girly and high maintenance. I dated a girl once and really liked her and she was on the more autistic side with a lot of nerdy interests like coding.
>in before someone says I'm flirting and trying to date you
One of the more attractive things about someone is when they just embrace who they are and enjoy what they like. It can be fun having some nerd tell you why and how they like some thing so much.
>tldr. Just bee yourself

I have class. So I shouldn't be replying after this
>>
I honestly don't know what's happening
>>
File: eyeshadow.jpg (51 KB, 972x267)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>77267020
>>77267022
>>77267009
I am looking for an exact color and im going INSANE because I cant find it, also thanks for the suggestions i'll look them up
>>
>>77267060
I am on your side in a general sense. One small critique is that I do think you are being overzealous in repeatedly bringing them up to shit on them even when they are not posting.
>>
>>77266841
>Oh boy here we go. I thought this arc was coming once he started talking about storage space. I hope this arc ends quick.
Huh?
>>
File: IMG_2914.jpg (428 KB, 828x1405)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>77267058
no it was around 600$ ish i think (for each).
australia might be a good plan for you too. close to japan so i've heard there's a lot of immigrants and, very importantly, exchange students. maybe try applying for a tuition somewhere?
i've heard melbourne has a large korean community but i don't know where the japanese usually stay. couldn't miss with the big cities though i suppose.
>>77267083
seem like pretty standard coral colors, i'm pretty sure you'll be able to find a dupe somewhere!
>>
>>77267048
Say whatever you want about him. Just don't tell lies and you won't activate me. It's rather curious though hoe much you've moved the goal post already though desu.
First you were saying they're the same person and then Florida is really a guy or a Troon or whatever.
Kind of interested in what schizo thing you'll come up with next. The problem too is that I genuinely think you're of low intelligence and low effort.
>>
>>77267078
thank you for your advice, ill definitely think abt it o7 good luck in class
>>
>>77267082
the daily /biofem/ thread drama
>>annoying moid comes and stirs up shit
>>we tell them gifts or gtfo
>>they dont give gifts, and they dont get the fuck out
>>nonas keep giving them free (you)s
>>
>>77267132
right I thought something different was happening
thanks for spoon feeding nona
>>
>>77267114
>seem like pretty standard coral colors
I've looked in different make up stores, its always too dark too bright too pink or too orange, the closes i've seen was a blush, Im going insane
>>
>>77267119
It's funny because you have no idea who I am. Just because you samefag to defend yourself doesn't mean everyone else does.
>>
>>77267151
if you don't find it get the blush either way, should be pigmented enough to use!
if you're having too much trouble try looking into international brands. a lot of korean brands make shades like that.
>>77267058
also scara, lets unironically become study buddies. i just charged my tablet and i'm looking for the genki materials. i might as well do something with my time.
>>
>>77267058
>normal around an entire thread of women then it wouldnt be necessary, but clearly very few do.
This is a problem though because if you point to examples of someone, that person will likely become targeted next. There were already posters saying look at bully and learn from him. Or saying he knows how to treat us. Then look he's being targeted but he was already being attacked for the threads he made back then.

Now look at gift simp. He's being targeted now too and it will continue and get worse. It leads me to think it's simply whoever is getting more attention will be a target for incels to place their frustrations on. But they could just get a warehouse job and become gift simps too if they really wanted more attention, or copy the way bully talks to you all. Who knows? Who will be next? Maybe me? Maybe the adachi poster. We will see on the next episode of "Biofem"
>>
Why the fuck would women come to this board?
It's 50% coomer shit 50% incel blackpill stuff.
It has to be a big larp.
>>
>>77267181
>There were already posters saying look at bully and learn from him. Or saying he knows how to treat us.
Nobody was genuinely saying this, that was part of his- wait a minute
*follows reply chain*
>>77266999
Oh, it's you lol. No wonder.
>>
File: IMG_4585.jpg (109 KB, 640x640)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>77267114
WAAH but i dont want a japanese boyfie that can speak english noo!! , also heavy australian accents are a huge turn off for me.
>>77267181
you have no idea how hard i laughed at this. its funny because its true.
gee, arent i glad to be a nona. moids really go out of their way for the smallest bit of attention, i cant believe they could go as far as copying whoever bullyanon is for the latter.
>>77267178
>also scara, lets unironically become study buddies
id love to! where do you want to message me again? proton? email? are you sure you cant use discord.. i like using a messenger app instead of website
>>
>>77267206
You must be new here. Allow us to introduce ourselves
>>
I wish the nonas that crochet lived in my same town so we all could gather and drink tea while we crochet Like if we were in a painting of the xviii century
>>
>>77267276
you can message me on proton or discord... i made a throwaway, it's hachimaxxed
let me know it's you so i don't add random people sending requests
>i dont want a japanese boyfie that can speak english
i mean there's a chance they are tourists or exchange students that don't know a lot of english
>>
>>77267303
Me serving the tea
>>
>>77267060
>Yes, I decided to use an image of the character I like for a change. I have that disclaimer there for a reason. Tripmoids are attention whores and it's obvious you're the same, wanting to force yourself into relevancy in a thread that isn't for you.
Do you not see the irony? You are literally avatar fagging. This is unironically a reportable offense.
>Then why, again, are you so desperate and invested in protecting this person?
I don't give a shit shit protecting him. I keep saying why I'm responding to you. Why can't you just take what I say at face value? I don't like low iq lying retards pushing agendas that I clearly see through.
>>77267060
>So you can't even describe to me what happened, just that it did some random time in the last week
Are you retarded? Let's just pretend that I'm much smarter than you and I have some idea of what might happen next if I do your homework for you? Why would I do that? Why would I take time to find shit for you? For free. When I should be doing important shit? Knowing full well that if I do it could potentially be weaponized to hurt someone? You reek of manipulation. I'm not your tool. I'm not your henchman.
>>77267060
>Because if he's going to use a trip, he should be honest and also use it when responding to criticism. We also still weren't given proof that Florida is a real person.
>For example I definitely wouldn't defend myself in an argument by pretending to be a third person.
Again. I'm not bully. I don't type like him at all. You don't see this as schizo behavior? At first you were saying that Florida and Bully are the same individual. Now you are saying me and bully are same person. Because your premise is that there's no other reason someone should "defend him"
I'm more so pointing out your bs than defending him. I don't like retards spreading lies to attempt to ruin reputations.
>>77267060
>Depriving someone of the dopamine rush
You're such a retard. You know it auto updates right?
>>
>>77267181
>or copy the way bully talks to you all
why is this always brought up? what's the secret sauce that apparently makes everyone love him to the point only an incel would ever have any problems
>>
I'm starting to wake up. For the last few threads I was living in a dream. I was happy. I thought I had a chance. Now I realize I mean nothing to her. To me she was everything but to her I was only one of a dozen men indistinguishable from the next. She used me. The future I dreamed of us together was a cruel lie.
>>
>>77267337
Because it's literally him defending and complimenting himself.
>>
>>77267337
Honest I don't know. I don't like when he shows up and don't really interact with him. To each their own I think. Personally I wouldn't want this type of guy around me.>>77267337
>>
>>77267060
>works
Kek. On people of your maturity, perhaps.
>>
>>77267321
>When I should be doing important shit
Yeah you seem very busy right now bro
>>
Do you have colors that just look bad on you no matter what? Does that happen?
>>
File: E8SkOYmVUAU1yN-.jpg (57 KB, 421x767)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>77267307
But you have to dress like this
>>
>>77267354
>>77267214
Schizo
>>77267337
I don't know. you'd have to ask the females here who reply to him. I never answer any questions but I've seen a few say things like it makes the feel cared for or something.
>in before some schizo says it was me all along talking to myself
Sorry I can remember random posts from last week. I guess that makes me a super villain and it's a super power these days
>>
>>77267377
It's usually not the color but how I'm wearing it, garunteed if it was a high quality dress or gown I'm rocking that shit, im pale as a ghost tho so it's just like coloring a white canvas
>>
>Guys, I'm not him. I don't type like him at all. Did you notice? The typing style I am using right now is very different from the typing style he uses. Don't you guys remember his typing style? It's different from the one I'm using right now, so we can't be the same person. I just wanted to point that out in case nobody noticed the differences in typing styles.
>>
File: Tohru.png (87 KB, 265x330)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Missed me? My test went well everyone thank you for asking, let me just get settled down and I'll go back to denouncing e-beggars.

Just a quick ctrl+f: shows this. Two mentions of Throne (by the two most active posters), and 5 mentions of gifts. I see I made a little impression with my messages and people started e-begging less. I'll actually read the thread soon. Looking forward to it. Also there seems to be a shit show going on it's very interesting
>>
>>77267060
>forcing them to refresh the thread in wait works
You're so fucking stupid. It hurts.
>>
>>77267394
I can remember those posts from last week too. But I guess my memory is even greater than yours because I also remember all the people who called those posts out for being suspicious.
>>
>>77267418
saluteanon and the annoying tripf-I mean, an innocent anon had an epic battle
>>
>>77267305
>>i mean there's a chance they are tourists or exchange students that don't know a lot of english
yeah, but i also want to go to puroland and go to cute themed japanese stationary stores too, but if australia is really cheaper, then i might consider it.

also my profile picture is a picture of hatsune miku doing a heart hands pose
>>
>>77267397
So it's just a material issue then? I suppose if you're that pale everything works and i doubt high quality means just price
>>
>>77267366
>Yeah you seem very busy right now bro
Are you in school, or employed?
>>
>>77267402
Okay I admit I laughed.
>>
File: 0003.jpg (68 KB, 736x520)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
enough. both of you.
>Do you like ripped jeans, or do you think they're too much? If you do like them, how do you style them?
>What was the cringies t-shirt you ever owned?
t.OP1
>>
I haven't been in here in like forever. I'm really glad that in all this months nothing progressed and we are discussing the same people over and over and over again.

Also, It would be really cool if ONE /biofem/ thread could pass a Bechdel test
>>
File: Sorry!.jpg (55 KB, 768x768)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>77267437
I dont know who these people are because I think e-drama is for kids.
>>
>dude's so upset about the thread he thinks months passed
>>
>>77267472
We haven't completed a month yet
>>
>>77267494
Sorry, first part of >>77267472
was about the board in general and that moid and his orbiters.
>>
I think the worst feeling is thinking that you are part of the group but then you realize the entire group has moved on without you and none of them bothered to notice you.
>>
This General was created the day before April 1st
>>
They are having fun without me
I'm not included
>>
>>77267525
You mean here? this isn't really a group desu, 4chan doesn't work that way
>>
>>77267520
Damn this is turning into late night television, you foids really do know how to put on a show. Im so invested in this bullyanon arc now
>>
File: IMG_4589.jpg (302 KB, 1199x996)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>77267525
hm? is that referring to us? well, if you are confused or wondering anything i could explain them to you. i understand it, this thread moves very quickly, youll be confused if you dont avatar fag or tripfag
>>
>>77267465
>enough. both of you
Yes mommy dommy.
>>
>>77267430
I don't doubt that you can remember your own posts. You always try to stir shit. Nothing new.
>>
File: 0005.jpg (51 KB, 563x705)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>77267575
who's manga girl? I need romantic manga recommendations
>>
File: 171344302362858100.jpg (23 KB, 636x350)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Haven't been on /r9k/ for a great while
I will just assume these are a bunch of weirdos pretending to be women
>>
>>77267637
Half of them stopped pretending lol
>>
>>77267637
good, now leave moider
>>
>>77267465
>Do you like ripped jeans, or do you think they're too much? If you do like them, how do you style them?
i don't like pants in general but jeans really bother me for some reason
>What was the cringies t-shirt you ever owned?
oh boy. i don't know actually. probably something from that 2016 tumblr grunge phase?
>>
>>77267637
It's really obvious who is actually a girl and who isn't, pic choice and use of word is everything
>>
>>77267612
>I don't doubt that you can remember your own posts
The audacity
>>
How often do you renew your wardrobe? do you always end up with too many clothes?
>>
>>77267673
Every time I find a new simp to drain I make sure to refresh my collection.
>>
>>77267642
>>77267637
I never pretend to be a women but foids keep assuming I'm one.
>>
Could someone please repost Tomo Nona's throne? I found the other two, but what I copied for hers isn't returning anything.
>>
>>77267682
If you don't declare yourself as a male in these threads that counts as pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>77267673
I used to have 7 cloth pairs for summer and 7 for winter
>>
>>77267683
itsurfaultimnotpoplr? She just added some new stuff too.
>>
>>77267452
Yep I'm pretty frugal and while price can sometimes correlate with quality there's so many options that aren't luxury, for me it's materials like linen or rayon (which can be cheap but older rayon is gorgeous) because it drapes amazing, necklines are important as well, I took a 1970s bridesmaids dress and altered it slightly and now it's a beautiful evening gown I wear when I am feeling extra, I can't actually afford "fancy evening events" so I'll find any excuse to wear it honestly. A 1980s business casual rayon dress also flows so nicely and probably came from a department store. It takes experimenting!!
>>
>>77267655
The jealousy, it's immense.
>>
>>77267465
>>Do you like ripped jeans, or do you think they're too much? If you do like them, how do you style them?
I don't really care for pants regardless of their composition or structural integrity.
>>What was the cringies t-shirt you ever owned?
It was hot pink with a picture of a kitten wearing a tiara. Loved it when I was 6 or 7; in retrospect, not so much.
>>
>>77267709
The fact that you still resort to the jealousy argument every time even though everyone has already told you that it gives you away is so hilarious.
>>
>>77267712
What are some other thrones that aren't being mentioned?
>>
>>77267741
were only 4 girls
kpop
scara
tomo
neet
>>
>they don't know I can look up the images in archive and simply look at how they type
>they don't know they're terribly larping as a foid
>>
>>77267741
>>77267748
Thready reminder that you are gifting things to people that see you as nothing more than freaks.
>>77259419
all the evidence is in this thread
>>
>>77267765
Which of the four girls made that post?
>>
>>77267726
He is melting down and still going. Is Florida a man, a woman, what is the agenda now. Entertain us.
>>
>>77267699
Weird. I found scara and kpop just fine but I can't find that one.
>>
>>77267749
Are you this guy?
>>77265509
Are you going to go on a crusade again and witch hunt nonas to figure out who's real and who's not?
>>77267772
>Which of the four girls made that post?
Does it matter?
>>
Idk who bully is and never went to his threads, but I WILL spend 2 hours straight defending him.
>>
File: Dadachi.png (264 KB, 398x603)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>77267772
I dont know, but it could be any of them. All of them are the same in my eyes, predators preying on lonely men, giving them empty female attention in exchange for gifts. They are no different than those female streamers, not one bit
>>
>>77267774
Erm, nobody mentioned Florida. Projection is reaching critical levels.
>>
File: miku.jpg (41 KB, 564x656)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
A guy recommended that we put the thrones on the OP section, votes in favor or against it?
>>
>>77267784
Well sure it matters, you're saying I am gifting someone who sees me as a freak but I don't know who made that post.
>>
>>77267796
I would argue against since it would invite shitpisters and give mods a reason to see these threads as potential advertising. Let the simps seek them out if they want it.
>>
>>77267796
>A guy recommended that we put the thrones on the OP section, votes in favor or against it?
It would certainly be a time-saver, but I think each Nona should sign off on it first.
>>
>>77267776
https://throne.com/itsurfaultimnotpoplr
here's her link, Im not her and Im being asked for this.
>>
>>77267788
Just send them something, you're dying to do so. It's not letting you sleep clearly.
>>
>>77267796
>a guy
Their opinions don't matter this is a space for females
Death to avatar fags worst thing to happen on this board since it's creation
>>
>>77267796
>A guy recommended that we put the thrones on the OP section, votes in favor or against it?
This is a disaster waiting to happen. I can foresee it. Probably better to not mention them.
>>
>>77267789
You can simply scroll up and see your own posts.
>>
>>77267789
He gave it away by saying that. Basically admitting that it's him.
>>
>>77267796
Not directly though, do it on a pastebin or on that spreadsheet someone created.
>>
>>77267824
Why is cooking mama more expensive than warioware lmao. Is it that good?
>>
Since when did this thread become a ebegging whore thread? Really fell off go to soc you pathetic faggots
>>
>>77267796
>A guy recommended
No.
Also, I didn't read the rest of the post.
>>
File: IMG_4593.jpg (130 KB, 736x1024)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>77267796
in favor, but you need to be an active poster to make sure they arent a moid trying to cash in our success. mine is scarapeace.

but at the same time i am against it, because moids might get angrier and angrier, and some might see this as opportunity to flirt/bother the femanons posting if they gift us, derailing the topic and thread quality.

but than again, at the same time, they are already doing that, so. i just dont want this general to be a "rent a girlfriend" type of thing.

what do you all think?
>>
>>77267813
Good point
>>77267833
Should we make it a unspoken rule to not talk about throne unless asked?
>>77267841
Sure, we could link that when asked.
>>
>>77267869
I'm going to rent you out first.
>t. the guy who called you lazy
>>
>>77267871
>no ebegging or advertisement
Go ahead and post it so we can get these fags off this thread
>>
>>77267888
You're going to be needing to rent a hospital room by the time I'm through with you.
>>
>>77267869
>what do you all think?
I think this person had a very good point>>77267813
>>
>>77267741
>>77267748
Peaches has one but never released it.
>>
>>77267796
Then the entire general can be reported for e-begging. Read the rules of the site you are on sometime.
>>
>>77267912
>Peaches
Who the fuck?
>>
File: IMG_4415.jpg (50 KB, 400x400)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>77267796
[ i vote not in favor]

yeah after reading other nonas reason, i say no. it also could potentially make moids who want to gift us leave because they think we are just gold digging whores. i agree we should just tell moids to gift us if they want to / ask.
>>
>>77267871
>Should we make it a unspoken rule to not talk about throne unless asked?
I think it's best not to mention it but I'm just a guy. talking about the thrones is going to provide vectors of attack that you probably are going to regret and change the culture of this general. but do you queens. I'm not your dad.
>>
>>77267916
>Who the fuck?
One if the ones who draws and is crippled.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (49 KB, 512x512)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>77267796
>>77267813
>>77267822
>>77267869
This is completely disgusting. I warned you and you did not listen, these threads will devolve into e-begging and simping. You're no better than the OnlyFans girls advertising their page on this sites ads. You are all wolves in sheeps clothing, their refusal to refute against any of the points I made in the other thread speaks volumes.
>>77267800
They all do. If you knew women, you'd know they absolutely do not care about you even if you gave them tons of gits, it wont make them love you, it wont make them like you.

You are nothing more than the gift you give, or the potential gift you can give.
>>77267829
Snore
>>77267930
>they think we are just gold digging whores
*they would realize
>>
>>77267912
Peaches has one linked to her career she's obviously not going to post it here.
>>
>>77267930
But you are gold digging whores
>>
>>77267948
>They all do. If you knew women, you'd know they absolutely do not care about you even if you gave them tons of gits, it wont make them love you, it wont make them like you.
You are lying...
>>
File: 1645765269193.jpg (163 KB, 850x967)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>77267900
>You're going to be needing to rent a hospital room by the time I'm through with you.
Kinky lmao
>>
>>77267708
How much do you think you experiment to find your own style? It seems to be a skill worth learning considering some memes pop up with people wearing the exact same stuff these days despite so many options available
>>
File: smooth criminal.gif (70 KB, 292x418)
70 KB
70 KB GIF
>>77267982
Believe me anon, I've been close to many women, its completely unanimous, they'll take gifts fake a smile, and talk shit behind your back. I've been the guy they talk shit with.
>>
>No moids allowed
>Ignore the moids
>Maybe the moids can give us money?

It took all of 25 days for the ewhores to out themselves.
Who will create the /nonwhorebiofemthread/ general?
>>
>>77268007
We can try a simping general but I'm not sure it would work because we're moids so we're not good enough posters.
>>
>>77267949
>Peaches has one linked to her career she's obviously not going to post it here.
Sucks to suck.
>>
>>77268005
Maybe they were lying to you?
They shit talk those men when you're around, but behind your back they show them expressions of sweetness and genuine grattitude.
>>
>>77268007
All biofemw are attentionwhores and this thread really proves it
To be fair half of them are likely men too
>>
>>77268005
post the meme of the guy who bought the streamer a tesla and she calls him but by his name but one of her donors
not even a person or individual kek
>>
Are they bitter because nonas gets free stuff and they don't or because they want to gift stuff to nonas but they can't? We will never know
>>
File: IMG_4595.jpg (158 KB, 1080x1080)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>77267796

Yeah so pretty much everyone says no for the reasons of:

>will attract insolent moids who think they can buy women
>jannies will more than likely take the threads down because then its an obvious ebegging tactic
>will give people like the aduchi/persona poster more reason to whine and shit themselves over it

Not saying thrones are prohibited now, but putting them in the OP is a bad idea. Only do it if a moid asks, and only if a moid asks. also keep the "gifts or gtfo" to a minimum unless you really feel like you need to. (sorry for creating gifts or gtfo i guess lol)
>>
>>77268007
All of the chill fembots jumped ship early or don't post as much. All that's left are retarded underaged attention whores.
>>
>>77267912
Hopefully someone gets her that massage gun in private then
>>
>>77268046
It was a funny meme, the only people who got mad over it were gonna be mad at something no matter what.
>>
How hairy do you guys think scaranona's pussy is? I bet she never shaved in her life!
>>
File: 1695763039766732.jpg (13 KB, 200x158)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Why would anyone buy autogynephile tranny males gifts
>>
File: IMG_2893.jpg (53 KB, 736x736)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
adachi anon got boring after he said i'm not supposed to call him baby girl
>>77267871
>not talk about throne unless asked?
that's pretty much what already happens unless it's to discuss the platform/thank gifts. i got over 40 visits on mine today without giving my user or promoting it seriously a single time. usually it's the men that come here to talk about it because they are mad other men are gifting us.
>>77268039
both.
>>
>>77268005
also not true, you are clearly jealous we get gifts and you dont. i have never seen anyone in this thread not immediately thank their gifters, and none talking behind their backs. just leave atp
>>
>>77268056
How about I shave your skin off instead?
>>
>>77268035
See, this is what I mean. Way to turn our own thread against us, nonas
>>
File: throne.jpg (111 KB, 736x736)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Here's the Paste:
https://pastebin.com/u3eqP5m0
now lets stop talking about ti
>>
>>77268066
You never told me how hairy your pussy is, kpopnona!
>>
>>77267993
Well idk, maybe not too much and most of it came from getting bullied in middle to highschool after I realized I had no fashion sense and "wearing whatever" made me just stand out as a loser, I would follow the trends but since I didn't have the money to keep up with it I switched to just thrifting and getting "timeless" pieces, this does come with a downside of bitches calling me Amish and other insults for modest wear since for the most part I don't like too much skin but that's my choice, I really think it comes down to wearing what makes you happy and comfortable, the more confident I become that energy rubs off on people and I'll get compliments, immature people see and judge but mature people see and appreciate. It doesn't mean you can't follow modern tastes, a lot of my accessories are new and trendy. I'm a big believer in picking clothes you can mix and match infinitely and layer, dresses can become skirts and turtlenecks under a dress are cute if done right, I think I follow pretty closely to Asian fashion honestly in that regard. I take inspiration and explore how I can do it myself without having to spend more. You will always have people judging you but that's okay. Learning takes time, but you will find it pays off. And it's okay to sometimes fuck up and have a bad fit, it happens.
>>
>>77268066
>i got over 40 visits on mine today without giving my user or promoting it
It's because you guys were talking about dresses and I remembered you had some on there...
>>
>>77268046
>sorry for creating gifts or gtfo i guess lol)
cute. how old are you?
>>
File: 1702169272856886.png (198 KB, 354x582)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
what world?
>>
>>77268104
What the FUCK is this response?
>>
>>77268075
Oh, you're on your period too! It probably smells really aromatic down there now.
>>
File: Hahahahahaa.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>77268007
>It took all of 25 days for the ewhores to out themselves.
it literally makes me laugh, they should use this as data for social studies. It's completely insane, they're unironically considering putting links to their Throne on the original post. They'll keep denying they're preying on
>>77268031
Hahahahahahahaha. Sure buddy, and for what purpose would they lie?
>>77268038
I know exactly what you mean, I'll post it soon wait.
>>77268039
Actually read my posts.
>>77268074
I have money, even if I could get as many gifts as I wanted I wouldn't know what to ask for, I am a minimalist man, that was the piece of trivia about me of the day.
>>77268066
She reads these threads now and she hates you please stop.
>>
>>77268101
i have two jumper skirts there i think. speaking of, the seamstress told me she would ship the first mystery bags this week but she still hasn't confirmed anything. i just want my coord already.
to be fair, it was extremely cheap, a full coord and all done to my exact size so i shouldn't complain too much.
>>
>>77268031
Also Santa is real
>>
File: nahhhh.png (350 KB, 606x580)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>77268133
This is what you are to them
>>
>>77268140
Actually, I'm Santa.
>>
>>77268134
>needing a semetress to get it to your exact size when jsk's have waist ties if you need it tighter around the waist
Thanks for outing yourself as a fat whale lmao
>>
You can just imagine scaranona's pussy marinading in blood and pubes in her underwear. The smell... imagine it!
>>
>>77268039
>>77264460
He wanna drizzle drizzle
>>
File: IMG_2917.jpg (119 KB, 735x721)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>77268133
>She reads these threads now and she hates you please stop.
is this a larp just to get me to call you baby girl more often? aweeeee!!! hehehe adaschy
>>77268172
my guy it's a lucky bag. you probably weigh 4x as much as me.
>>
>>77268084
who is neet 1? which nona is that?
>>
>>77268084
Okay. lets create a subtopic.

>>Favorite anime/manga?
>>A anime or manga you think its overrated, or righteously overrated, and why?
>> >>A anime or manga you think its underrated, or righteously underrated, and why?
>>
Someone quickly make a new general with their thrones included and this general is over
>>
>>77268167
Would biofems support Elon and drive a Tesla? Would you drive a cybertruck?
>>
>>77268133
>Sure buddy, and for what purpose would they lie?
For what purpose would they say it at all? I can't explain the social nuances of a scenario that you made up. I'm just saying based on the info you gave me it can't be ruled out.
>>
>>77268193
I wanted romantic manga recommendations
>>
Lol imagine the lolita dress with pussyblood stains lmao!
>>
>>77268195
Why don't you do it? Oh right cause you'll be banned.
>>
>>77268133
>She reads these threads now and she hates you please stop.
Did she find this thread first? Which girls does she hate and why?
>>
>>77268186
Okay and? Brands don't create plus sizes fatty and imagine needing lucky bags because you're too poor to outright buy a jsk and rarely have a matching full coord you ita whale
>>
File: pog1.jpg (492 KB, 1086x1080)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>77268195
i don't want it to be over please don't let them win
ewhores are one of the biggest forces that turn men to the blackpill. i wanted this thread to help to change that here
>>
>>77268190
I don't avatarfag but Im a regular
>>
>>77268190
im worriee that its a moid thats just wants to cash of off other moids, they dont post often unless throne is mentioned. they also avatar fag as an ai anime girl with pink hair, i think we should remove them
>>
>>77268211
What kind of romance you are looking for? classic that gives you diabetes? or something more like "this is so toxic but i want it anyways"
>>
It's kinda gross to imagine kpopnona's fat pussy sweating in the jungle of her pubes lol
>>
>>77268229
It whitepills me when a woman allows me to buy her something.
>>
>>77268167
There's another one where a guy pays for a girls vacation to Hawaii or some place and the gifter is mad when she uploads pics with her bf while on vacation
>>
>>77268238
Why do you accuse everyone of being male when you're the one who most acts like a raging tranny
>>
>>77268262
I wish I could do that for a nona.
>>
>>77268193
>>>Favorite anime/manga?
Yiur
>>>A anime or manga you think its overrated, or righteously overrated, and why?
Hairy
>>> >>A anime or manga you think its underrated, or righteously underrated, and why?
Pussy
>>
>>77268098
Thanks for the answer! I agree in the end it comes to what you say but we also tend to value attention a bit too much, specially at teen ages.
I forgot a lot of people don't have uniforms in school, that probably saved me some trouble at the expense of any effort developing something resembling a style, swings and roundabouts.
>>
>>77268229
Let's split them. Let the beggars go whore themselves on their own thread, and those of us who want nothing to do with us stay in another one.

This whole thing is actually making me sad
>>
>>77268241
give me all the recommendations
>>77268238
I told you I verified to kpopnona.
>>
>>77268238
>they also avatar fag as an ai anime girl with pink hair
oh post the anime girl. I might recognize them if I see it. Also I really hope it isn't who I think it is.
>>
Why don't moids simply just make their own Thrones and give each other gifts
>>
File: baldachi.png (143 KB, 435x450)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>77268039
>>77268175
>ignores all of my points
>"you must be jealous"
Didn't one of you use this argument earlier ITT (>>77267726)? You are embarrassing yourself.
>>77268207
They talk about it with me, girls like to vent about that sort of stuff. It's not made up, girls are two-faced, it's pretty much common knowledge.
>>77268186
I'm serious, she wants you dead.
>>77268223
I sent it to her but she browses r9k (without attention-seeking like the women ITT).
>>77268262
I dont know that one please send it.
>>
>>77268295
Because men don't get free stuff for existing
>>
File: IMG_1527.jpg (203 KB, 2095x877)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>77268193
>>Favorite anime/manga?
jojo! (part 4)
>>A anime or manga you think its overrated and why?
sao. need i explain? not only is it boring but the main character is insufferable
>> >>A anime or manga you think its underrated?
i don't think it's really underrated/unknown but lovely complex doesn't get talked about enough
>>77268226
holy shit it's a fucking custom lucky bag i bought to support a beginner seamstress
anyways, weight reveal everyone! i was looking for the opportunity to brag about this.
>>
>>77268300
>They talk about it with me, girls like to vent about that sort of stuff. It's not made up, girls are two-faced, it's pretty much common knowledge.
But how do you know you're seeing the real face and not vice versa?
>>
>>77268229
The blackpill is a male meme, it's not women fault.
>>
>>77268193
>>>Favorite anime/manga?
I'm not enough into anime to evaluate the other two questions, but I really did enjoy one called Tenshi ni Narumon. Very colorful, whimsical, and positive.
>>
>>77268295
>Why don't moids simply just make their own Thrones and give each other gifts
Men have no value for simply existing. We are invisible unless we have a skill that others want to use us for.
>>
>>77268315
I don't care about a woman's weight. Only her cup size.
>>
>>77268330
Is that how you see other men? Kind of sad.
>>
>>77268315
Fatty, how sweaty are you down there?
>>
File: False!.png (107 KB, 338x487)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>77268295
You pretend like you dont know why men send these girls gifts. I'll rehash an old post I made
>>77268316
Because admitting evil thoughts like this is socially disadvantageous, you need to trust the person wont judge you from having them. The mask is used, to make themselves seem good to the men who send the gifts in hopes of getting more and looking like a good person. Also sorry if this is rude but are you autistic, you seem like you're a little on the spectrum.
>>
>>77268290
>all the recommendations
I ahve read way too much shojo and romance for me to be able to put in one list. Right now im reading Hotaru no Yomeiri also called firefly wedding.
Now that we are talking about lolitas there is Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge, its about some kind of femcel you could say? Maybe you would like Princess Jellyfish if you like a femcel prota
>>
E-whore general #1 GIFT edition

>Gifts or gtfo

Questions;
What was the last gift you got?
How do you hide embarrassing gifts from your family?
What is the most expensive gift on your wishlist?
>>
>>77268312
>Because men don't get free stuff for existing
Then you should change that. Find a poster you think is 'based' or whatever and reward him for his contribution.
>>
>>77268315
I need to see your feet on the scale, that could be the weight of anything. Make sure they're bare.
>>
>>77268315
>sao
Does he never improve? I saw the first season and agreed with the memes about his jacket being more charismatic than him. A painful watch despite having one of the simplest ideas to work with
>>
>>77268353
It's a literal rainforest lol!
>>
>>77268300
adachi girlfriend make yourself known or he is my princess now
>>
>>77268357
You are all aware these men do in fact dump money on girls like you for attention and help with their loneliness. And yet, you take advantage of that, pretend that's not what is going on, smile and thank them. You take advantage of it.

Niceness without honesty is manipulation
>>
>>77268365
>e-whore
>no one posted tits
>>
>>77268315
I've been around enough ED nonas to know that you can place a scale on a carpet to highly offset the weight fatty, 39kg wouldn't be enough for alterations of the standard ita dress cope harder fatty!
>>
>>77268357
Nah. I bet this is what really happened.

You're into this chick, but she gets a lot of gifts from other dudes. You see her showering those dudes with praise and affection. You feel insecure and emasculated because you can't provide for her the way they can. She senses this, and, as the evil two-faced woman that you claim she is, tells you "oh anon don't worry about those guys, I think they are losers and I only use them for money". This makes you feel happy and you continue to give her your attention.
>>
>>77268410
why would I want to give attention to someone who cant provide for my children?
>>
>>77268393
>No contract signed
>No stipulations
>Man give money to woman for his selfish needs
>Expects woman to return those needs
That's some wicked entitlement there. Just hire a prostitute. At least then you have a real transaction to bitch about. You should be harping on the men that do this. All of this would end if men just STOPPED
>>
>>77268443
The brain gymnastics finalist has arrived!
>>
>>77268315
Good job, Kpop!
>>
i hope you guys are aware these threads are 100% transwomen
>>
>>77268462
What? You're telling me scaranons period is "her" neovagina leaking blood?
>>
>>77268378
i never finished but i'm pretty sure it only goes downhill from there
>>77268404
>bmi 16.4 at my actual weight
>bmi 17.3 at the weight you think i am
>still underweight
kek
>>
>>77268462
But one nona posted her fake ai voice once so they must be real
>>
>>77268483
Half that weight is your pubes alone!
>>
Well had to fiddle with the media server a bit and hardwire it but now family is finally FINALLY happy. Seems this family here is a bit angry.
>>
>>77268483
Aw fatty please don't larp you can admit you binge eat and purge despite calories being asorbed nearly instantly! Show me those purge teeth nonnie cmon show me let me guess, you don't know the weight of the models for AP or BTSSB either! Yikes nonnie your larp as a stick bug when you're actually the tree trunk is really, really bad
>>
>>77268510
Congrats!
What did they want to watch anyway to put you through all that
>>
>>77268510
so glad for you peach!
Ignore them its moids arguing with each other again
>>
>>77268510
>media server

tranny programmer things
>>
File: chichi.png (66 KB, 298x455)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>77268410
We usually share the gifts in question. It's usually snacks guys buy and stuff like that. If you think I dont talk to women or something like that the vocaroo I will post should prove me right!!
>>77268393
I'll make her do a vocaroo saying that I guess, but she's outside, she'll do it when she's home.
>>77268443
You are aware of that fact though arent you? You just admitted it. You're aware of the fact they do it because they're vulnerable, because they're lonely. Just admit you do not care about them and just want the gifts. You do not mind fooling vulnerable men by pretending you care about them. You ignore my point. Niceness without honesty is manipulation.
>>
Who are some "Biofem approved" moids? I'll start:

>Kaoru poster
>Cactusmoid
>Kamijo Anon
>>
File: IMG_4600.jpg (176 KB, 894x1200)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Can we stop talking about throne now? hide every poster that mentions throne or gifts without fully reading them if it helps.

Also, adachi poster.. you made valid points. i promise you we wont use throne anymore. just leave us alone now, we have all agreed that its a bad idea to force it on moids. we give up.
>>
>>77268536
None, moids aren't approved retard
>>
Hey mom... can you let me record your voice? It's for a thing on the internet...
>>
>>77268530
whoops >>77268393 is actually meant for >>77268392
>>
>>77268518
Nothing in particular. My mom just wanted me to download her stuff which I'm not. She needs to either give me a lost of stuff she wants or watch what's there. My dad wanted to watch something called The Chosen. Hard to get two clients streaming on a 2.4ghz wifi so wired it up to the router and now that works.

Also setting a static ip was annoying. But there done it should just handle itself now.
>>
File: IMG_2896.jpg (138 KB, 720x720)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>77268515
I HAVE ARFID LMAOOOO
>>77268530
stop saying adachi anon doesn't talk to women he's my princess
>>77268536
sigh i miss kamijo anon
>>
>gifts or gtfo general
>>
>>77268521
Thank you so much.
>>77268529
>programmer things
Ahh I am not programming crap. There is more than enough guides and instructions online.
>>
>>77268530
forgot to tag him ^
>>77268539
>>
Just popped an HRT and fired up my linux mint desktop, ready to goon to some blacked porn
Any other femanons with me?
>>
File: the man behind it all.gif (28 KB, 206x338)
28 KB
28 KB GIF
>>77268539
I'll have to see it to believe it.
>>77268553
The character is popular with women
>>
Former gifter here. After seeing this thread I have realized my presence is only causing pain for the femanons I was trying to make happy. I will delete my accounts and never return again. I am sorry.
>>
>>77268578
>Just popped an HRT
Is this some kind of world buff or something?
>>
>>77268553
What was that fatty? I can't hear you over your fat loud footsteps and poor attempts of *insert autistic ED* good to know you admit you're at least retarded but it's time to admit you're only supposed to have 1 chin!
>>
>letting moids decide what happens on a female thread
now that's a low!
>>
>>77268051
>Hopefully someone gets her that massage gun in private then
Oh how much I am hurting for one. Soon. Soon I will get my money in and I'll be able to get it and help my leg. I honestly can't wait.
>>
Do you think kpopnona is on her period too?
>>
>>77268584
DONT GO WE LOVE YOU
>>
File: IMG_2918.jpg (162 KB, 1200x900)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>77268583
don't worry adachi kun, i'll bring you some nimono next time!
>>
Failed golddiggers are the worst man.
>>
>>77265009
>>If you had to pick a Lolita style what would it be? (gothic, shiro, pastel)
Military lolita or vintage
>>What is the main color you have in your closet?
Black and dark/neutrals
>>do you enjoy trends or have all time classics?
I like vintage styles but there are some trends I can appreciate, for example I am actually pretty fond of faux freckles still even though not everyone likes them and they aren't as popular anymore.
>>
>>77268650
I'll bring you some tampons!
>>
File: 3kdkz3kovz071.jpg (149 KB, 1080x903)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>77268300
Can't find the rest of it..have it saved somewhere.
>>
>>77268669
Vintage is not a real substyle but go off
>>
Moids started coming to the thread to throw money and now everyone is fighting
>>
>>77268697
One day I will have 10k to simp for, although I might be too much of a commie to give 10k to a single person
>>
>>77268410
>>77268530
You dropped this baby girl.
>>
>>77268717
Nobody is fighting, is raid attempt number 41, not much else.

Now they have threads calling to arms, pretty cute >>77268344
>>
>>77268749
Nigga this whole thread is a raid
>>
>>77268749
That thread violates the rules.
>>
>>77268749
LMAO he shilled the thrones Im dying
>>
>>77268774
This entire thread, also, violates the rules
>>
>>77268749
>>77268778
>They ignored me asking for help on how to make platonic female friends anyway so they can keep responding to people harassing them instead. I'm glad I didn't donate shit.
My sides
>>
File: IMG_2713.jpg (97 KB, 725x725)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>77268779
my throne got chosen as the example screenshot ijbol
>>
>>77268550
>Also setting a static ip was annoying. But there done it should just handle itself now
Why did you choose to set it to static? So that it could be found reliably? It seems you dabblen in a lot of different tech areas, is there any reason you don't do this stuff as a career? for some reason I'm assuming you're a neet.
>>
>>77268810
>my throne got chosen as the example screenshot ijbol
I am laughing my ass off. They are also bitching how much you are getting.
>>
I don't WANT to talk about it but the moids keep pushing the topic, and you all keep falling for the persona guy bait. Can we move on already?
>>
Damn I wish I didnt work at this part of the day, the character development going on here is crazy
>>
>>77268749
"Muh board culture" in two of their points. Kek.
>>
I have obtained marijuana. I see I missed a lot
>>77267857
I haven't played cookingmama before, but I'm interested in it, no idea why it's so much more pricey than warioware though
>>77268066
Yeah, moids seething, nothing new really. I have no idea why it's such a topic today when a moid asked for thrones like 10 threads ago.
>>77268106
Midgardsormr
>>77268193
>Favorite anime/manga?
Death note, studio ghibli movies. I don't watch an awful lot of anime
>A anime or manga you think its overrated, or righteously overrated, and why?
Seconding the Sword Art Online answer- did not enjoy very much.
>A anime or manga you think its underrated, or righteously underrated, and why?
The movie Your Name, probably one of my favorite anime movies to date
>>77268536
SHELDONPOSTER
>>77268717
Legitimently what happened, I dont know why they're throwing such a hissy fit. They're so emotional like that.
>>
>>77268836
yes we can. but adachi anon will still be my cute baby girl.
>>
>>77268714
ehh I'm not invested enough in lolita to stick to a real substyle anyway
>>
>>77268849
>Midgardsormr
Do you post on xivg?
>>
>>77268802
Why don't these retards just go to ATOG
>>
>>77266599
They are very cute, nona, but I feel like it would be too long for my shorty self
>>
>>77268864
Do you go like conventions and stuff with this anyway? or just photoshoots and that kind of thing.
No idea about that scene either, just recognize the dresses and that's it.
>>
Femoids, can you tell me what board you go on other than r9k?
>>
>>77268838
>Damn I wish I didnt work at this part of the day, the character development going on here is crazy
Which Nona are you?
>>
>>77268830
personally i got 140 dollars in usd too in my first day too, no wonder they are jealous
>>
>>77268838
I'm glad that I have the kind of job that lets me browse the internet.
>>
>>77268849
You should put something on your wishlist for cash donations for things that you can't buy on amazon
>>
>>77268849
Can you please draw your outie pussy now?
>>
>>77268893
Neet1?
>>
>>77268817
>Why did you choose to set it to static? So that it could be found reliably? It seems you dabblen in a lot of different tech areas, is there any reason you don't do this stuff as a career? for some reason
>I'm assuming you're a neet.
That is part of it and long due standing mental illnesses and physical issues. Also
>It seems you dabblen in a lot of different tech areas,
Which means I am a master of none of them. I have dabbled in many things to help my family at least tech wise and what I can do to fix stuff. Never having money also helps you try to find ways around issues. I don't know just hard to get into any of these fields right now. I had a nice job that was perfect. Didn't have to move worked on boards and lab equipment god. I want to go back so bad. I got a year or two more before I can so I am trying to get myself together the best I can but well lots here know a lot of my long standing issues.
>>
>>77268866
I do not, sorry. Actually just got into Final Fantasy last year
>>77268886
/x/ and /ic/
>>77268907
What do you mean?
>>
>>77268838
My day at work is slow, but not slow enough to follow all this.
>>
>>77268914
> I got a year or two more before I can
Why so long? you can already fix stuff
>>
>>77268817
>Why did you choose to set it to static? So that it could be found reliably?
Totally forgot to answer this. Basically yes. All the tvs and stuff are looking for a specific IP. If the server keeps changing IPs I got to keep fixing it for every device. If it remains static I don't have to.
>>
>>77268838
me too, i get off work in two hours ;_;
>>
I am so disappointed, I thought Adachi cham was some based nona her love for her (and also mine) husbando, but it is a pathetic moid trying to emulate him. Pathetic.
>>
>>77268936
Where is the pussy drawing?>:(
>>
>>77268953
2 hours and 15 minutes for me.
>>
File: IMG_2895.jpg (59 KB, 735x562)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>77268961
he's gone now! i miss my princess :((
>>
>>77268944
>Why so long? you can already fix stuff
My leg is still in bad shape. As much progress as I am doing moving around a lot is still a huge hindrance. I also need to get a few certifications to go along with my degree which I stupidly didn't do yet.

For everything I know and can do I am still pretty airheaded and spacey.
>>
>>77268936
Don't visit /xivg/, it's even worst than r9k.
>>
>>77268886
/trash/ /v/ /vrpg/ /vm/ /a/ and /y/ since the Yaoi general from trash died
>>
File: pew.png (98 KB, 222x426)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>77268650
I politely refuse
>>77268743
I dont go as low as speak about gender, I'd rather judge actions.
>>77268802
brutal
>>77268861
No
>>77268849
>Legitimently what happened, I dont know why they're throwing such a hissy fit. They're so emotional like that.
You people mention it even when no anons do, you did so ITT after all (You can correct me if I'm wrong :) )
>>77268961
I unironically am not trying to emulate him I just type like an anime villain online.
>>
You cannot convince me that foids don't have easier lives
You literally get paid for posting replies to lonely men.
>>
>>77268975
Hope your baby girl returns soon, nona
>>
I met this biofem and she just moved right up the thread from me
And uh, she got the best posts for me
The finest thing my board has seen
But oh no, oh no, she got a bf and a throne though
But that's okay, cause I
Wait for my cue and just simp, accept my position
>>
>>77268998
Dealing with you lonely men is not an easy job
>>
>>77268998
Just transition anon :3 I'm a transwoman and I made $260 from posting
>>
>>77268912
>Neet1?
no.
>>
>>77268907
I still don't know why you asked this, but I added one, I guess. I'm just going to use it to get Final Fantasy XIV time regardless. I just want to game
>>77268983
I'm going to visit it later to see the shitfest. Most likely won't post in there, though.
>>77268998
Kitty!!!!!
>>
>>77268978
Ah so it's a studies thing, got confused since you mention you didn't have to move a lot or so I understood.
For all the way you downplay your skills I'm pretty sure those won't be any problem though, you seem to have that curious spirit to be tinkering around even when hurt. I'd be eating up the netflix library or something
>>
>>77268998
i imagined a cat saying this while staring at me like that
>>
>>77269025
THERE ARE MORE OF YOU??
>>
File: 1702274798325.jpg (19 KB, 228x239)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
these threads are sad
>>
>>77269007
That's so bullshit and you know it.
>>
File: IMG_2734.jpg (59 KB, 700x700)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>77268995
babygirl!!! aiiigoooo! i would give you some other food but i'm a terrible cook.
>>
File: Eepy.png (104 KB, 277x525)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>77269030
>ignored
concession accepted

>>77266566
>>77266442
two instances of them talking about throne without anyone asking about it
>>
>>77269030
>Kitty!!!!!
I am going to eat your liver!
>>
File: PwcZSyI.jpg (419 KB, 1536x2048)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
I'm home from work. I don't follow these threads too closely, and I don't know if anyone has made any kind of implication, but i'd like to make a statement on the record, so that there is absolutely no confusion.

I will never post here without this specific trip, I would never pretend to be multiple people for some reason. I have far too much pride to conceal myself or do sneaky stuff like that.
>>
Congrats for another successful thread! Didn't learn much about lolita fashion but whatever.
It's the best thread in the board by a huge margin, has been for the best part of a month already. No wonder everyone wants in.
>>
>>77269060
It's true though. I bet I would have an easier time working some manly 8 hour manual labor job than you would having to deal with the simps in this thread.

I'm posting anonymously so he doesn't know who I'm talking about but I have been messaging one of the simps who buys me stuff and he's so fucking whiny and annoying I am considering just blocking him.
>>
File: 1691169145982345.png (519 KB, 841x734)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>male threads on r9k
>"Please I am so lonely. I just want someone to love"

>female threads on r9k
>"MONEY!!!!! BUY ME GIFTS AND SHOES DONATE TO MY PAYPAL"

Why are they so despicable
>>
>>77269032
>I'd be eating up the netflix library or something
You have no idea how much I want to. How much I want to just play games and do nothing. It's so hard to keep myself focused so I am failing a lot but I manage some things.

My mom got my a foam roller. Not a massager but this should be way better than my hands so I am going to try it out.
>>
>>77269094
I'll let tomo do next one is she likes
t.OP1
>>
>>77269104
This is why women don't belong here.
They cannot be robots
>>
>>77269070
Cat kitty cat cat kitty cat cat :3
Dont worry I have some liver gravy cat treats just 4u!!!!
>>77269066
So glad you're bonding with your boywife kpopnona, I'll still be lurking, but I am going to enjoy being on marijuana and gaming
>>77269111
Please don't I'm so high
>>
File: 1714050518964072.png (49 KB, 346x457)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>77269104

Ultimate proof that women have it easier than men
>>
>>77269099
Holy fuck this can't be real lmao
The absolute state
>>
>>77269124
but I got trips!
it will be funny
>>
>>77269068
Is it true that you don't like being called babygirl, babygirl?
>>
>>77269104
more like
>male threads on r9k
>I hate women so fucking much they're all walking holes roasties I hate them I hate them for not letting me fuck them I'm going to rape them and then curbstomp them and other various acts of violence. Why won't they love me?
>>
>>77269145
>>I hate women so fucking much they're all walking holes roasties I hate them I hate them for not letting me fuck them I'm going to rape them and then curbstomp them and other various acts of violence. Why won't they love me?
No one says that
>>
>>77269145
This is a strawman, but these threads prove women deserve all of that and more.
>>
>>77269104
They're lonely too, gifts are just a placebo but we robots can't do any better really. A true robot knows e-dating is bs.
>>
File: 1714048123522077.jpg (53 KB, 618x763)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>77269145
>>I hate women so fucking much they're all walking holes roasties I hate them I hate them for not letting me fuck them I'm going to rape them and then curbstomp them and other various acts of violence. Why won't they love me?
why lie?
>>
>>77268936
>What do you mean?
I mean set up something that allows people to just give you a little cash. In case you're craving something that you can't put up for direct purchase.
>>
>>77269161
>This is a strawman, but actually you're right and we do think and say these things
>>
>>77269164
>They're lonely too
Yeah their bfs barely give them attention, it's quite tragic. I think I'll paypig my mcdonalds paycheck to make them feel better
>>
>>77269109
Hopefully it works or if not you can get that massager soon, they should reward you for setting up the media server haha. It's for a good cause anyway
>>
>>77269166
there ARE people like that here.
>>
if i wasn't a misandrist before i am one now
>>
>>77269144
i'll allow you to compliment my princess as well just because you also know the true nature of adachi and subsequently adachi anon
>>
can you still join in the biofem threads (successfully) or is it already taken over by namefags
i'd really like to talk but it feels intimidating as everyone seems to already know eachother
>>
File: bed.jpg (63 KB, 600x600)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>77269066
>>77269144
>>77269124
>>77269184
Please focus on the debate and matters at hand. If you're trying to flirt it's not working i'm sorry. I just feel uncomfortable and it will get me in trouble
>>
>>77269145
Those aren't even half of the threads lonely robots make. They're the ones you notice because women love being abused and victimizing themselves.
>>
>>77269175
the tiny minority. This is an incel board
Incels dont hate women
Incels just want to have a relationship
>>
>>77269195
you get embarrassed so easy!! it's cute!!
>>
>>77269193
>>77268344
If only you knew how bad things are
You should really check it out
>>
>>77269193
You avsolutely still can
>>
>>77269193
if i were you i would get any words or ideas you picked up on 4chan out of your vocabulary. like 'namefag'

>>77269200
there's degrees of it. there's plenty of hate on both sides of the sex. women are guilty as well, here. but it's entirely fair to say this board is populated, mainly, by guys with very toxic attitudes regarding women.
>>
>>77269193
you can! we just got a new nona yesterday.
>>
>>77269141
Themes : Nostalgia, dreams, alcohol, moral ambiguity
Someone make questions pretty please
>>77269195
I'm not flirting with you. You're already spoken for by kpopnona, and I respect that. You both are so cute together
>>
>>77269222
>but it's entirely fair to say this board is populated, mainly, by guys with very toxic attitudes regarding women.

Wasted trips
i wonder why guys hate foids who get money just by talking to them
hmmm hmmm hmmmm
>>
>spoil femanon with gifts
>uhh thanks I guess *ignores*
>shit on femanon and call her whore
>she spends hours sucking your dick
Wtf
>>
>>77269200
>Incels dont hate women
>Incels just want to have a relationship
This isn't how you go about it in any capacity. If anything they act like they don't want girlfriends all the way since the start. Atoga too and the other women general from like a year or two again. Just constant vitriol.
>>
>>77269215
i lurk and it seems friendly aside from throne mentions
>>77269222
>if i were you i would get any words or ideas you picked up on 4chan out of your vocabulary.
not use 4chan lingo on 4chan?????
>>
>>77269231
also kpopnona ur my favorite hai :3 i've already talked to you a bit
>>
>>77269238
i understand why that could be frustrating to see. but it doesn't really excuse the mess that people here have gotten their hearts into. women aren't men, and it's not entirely pretty to see women taking gifts from strangers, i don't really blame them. anyways Its not my business.

>>77269254
>not use 4chan lingo on 4chan?????
you got it. you should be able to be somewhere without letting it change you. and 4chan never made a good change in anybody. i'll remain an alien.
>>
>>77269234
>alcohol

>What was the first time you drank? How was it?
>What is your favorite drink?
>If you drink alcohol, how often do you drink?
>If you don't drink alcohol, what is your beverage of choice?
>>
File: 1713810717201283.jpg (39 KB, 449x642)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>77269270
>women aren't men, and it's not entirely pretty to see women taking gifts from strangers, i don't really blame them. anyways Its not my business.
Were you dropped as a child?
>>
>>77269193
Sure there are name fags but most don't really use them. You can kinda tell who it is with how they post. Kpopnona and tomokonona are well known here. They are all the nicest.
>>
>>77269296
i've had about two dozen concussions and half of them before i was ten. why do you ask.
>>
>>77269264
hi!! thank you!! i try my best to answer anyone that isn't a sex pest.
>>
File: smug.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I feel like you are not taking me seriously anymore which is frankly quite annoying. I'll try a more cordial approach.
>>77269212
If I asked you to delete your Throne, what would be your answer. And give me your reasoning. Also no more weird flirting
>>77269234
If I asked you to delete your Throne, what would be your answer. And give me your reasoning.
>>
Only gift nonas if they can prove they're biowomen.
>>
>>77269193
you can but apologies beforehand if it goes too fast and your post gets missed
>>
>>77269328
>Only gift nonas if they can prove
tits or gtfo then
all of you
>>
>>77269324
>If I asked you to delete your Throne, what would be your answer. And give me your reasoning.
i'd say yes only if you asked pretty please and gave me a kiss on the cheek
>>
Holy hell if you don't have a massager the foam rollers are realllyyy gooodddd. I'm rolling around on the floor crying and my mom is just like "you really like that.
>>
>>77269193
another roastie finna scam lonely simps
>>
>>77268914
>Which means I am a master of none of them. I have dabbled in many things to help my family at least tech wise and what I can do to fix stuff. Never having money also helps you try to find ways around issues. I don't know just hard to get into any of these fields right now. I had a nice job that was perfect. Didn't have to move worked on boards and lab equipment god. I want to go back so bad.
What kind of job was it if you don't mind. Also there are certain jobs where being a Jack of trades is preferable. But you'd need to be able to communicate between different tech teams and specialist.
>>
>>77269366
Trannies can get boob implants. The only way to know for sure is by showing pussy. Neovags look nothing like real vags.
>>
NEW BREAD
>>77269393
ALCOHOLIC BREAD
>>77269393
>>
>>77269328
>>77269366
>>77269397
No they should provide feet instead. I can tell from their feet.
>>
>>77269397
roastie or gtfo then
and tits cuz me like
>>
>>77269195
Wanna have a threesome on that bed? me, you and kpopnona-chan
>>
File: Nerdachi.jpg (28 KB, 303x484)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>77269375
I'm sure anyone else in this thread would be happy to do these things, why dont you ask them
>>77269410
I'm taken
>>
>>77268978
>also need to get a few certifications to go along with my degree which I stupidly didn't do yet.
You don't need certs for most things. Think of certs as something to make your resume stand out. As long as you know enough information or can do whatever it is that the cert "proves" you can do then you're good. Being able to explain and walk through a time you worked on a similar project should be more than enough.
>>
NEW BIOFEM THREAD!!!!
!!!!
!
!
!!
!
>>77268344
>>77268344
>>
>>77269381
>What kind of job was it if you don't mind. Also there are certain jobs where being a Jack of trades is preferable. But you'd need to be able to communicate between different tech teams and specialist.
Yeah and I think that helped for me. I was a research tech. It's just a glorified job title. Basically it just meant I did all the stuff the senior researchers didn't want to. I fixed some equipment and put together boards for then. It wasn't particularly hard but I didn't have to move the team was really friendly almost had like a bar kind of environment. I'm desperate to go back. Like the only place I've ever felt like I belong and that people knew what the hell I was saying.
>>
>>77269470
>Yeah and I think that helped for me. I was a research tech. It's just a glorified job title. Basically it just meant I did all the stuff the senior researchers didn't want to. I fixed some equipment and put together boards for then. It wasn't particularly hard but I didn't have to move the team was really friendly almost had like a bar kind of environment. I'm desperate to go back. Like the only place I've ever felt like I belong and that people knew what the hell I was saying
Why did you leave exactly? Did your injury get worse? Is there any way you could do something similar but from home? Maybe something that the others did? Would probably help you feel better to just be around those kinds of people again instead of being in a place like this.
>>
File: IMG_4625.jpg (59 KB, 480x488)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>77269429
do not lie to me babe.
>>
File: IMG_1581-min.jpg (1.4 MB, 3024x4032)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
I messed the last one up, and then passed out on my porch after closing my minutes for an eye after I got a call, so I'm re-doing it.
>>
File: IMG_1582-min.jpg (2.48 MB, 4032x3024)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB JPG
My Nona, who I do not know, beautiful and lonely,

At the stroke of midnight not a day ago, I fell to my knees
in the cemetary. Before Luna I plunged my bayonette into the soil,
and gave worship to my Mistress of the Moon, Artemis.

As I pressed my face into the damp soil of the grave, I
was overcome with a slender light, slicing across the dark distances between your soul and mine. From her quivering, untouched bosom arced an arrow between the stars. It found its mark, and came half through me, secret yellow purple pink and green right over it.

A vision came to me as I grew still and humble before the
keeper of my soul. I remembered hugging my mothers legs, with tears
streaming down my face, for some long forgotten injury. I was barely three feet tall, I think.

The dirt of that burial ground beneath me became the substrate of the Material, the Maternal, the holy mater maria, and my mary magdalena. Now my head was in the lap of a prostitute. I was 25 at the time, and lovelorn; and again I was weeping. The wind ran it's fingers through my hair, and I surfaced from
the ocean of this dream.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.