[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: woman rejected.png (141 KB, 982x1174)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
post women getting rejcted

waaaaa i reject 9,000 men and then the 5 that i didn't reject it turned out they had other options. how could this happen, my self esteem
>>
File: one guy rejcted.png (19 KB, 966x205)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
just try real life bro. lots of women can't handle getting rejected by chads. they try one chad and get rejected and then delete the dating app, bro. These women are in real life now!
>>
>>77265454
>32
>still dating
If you're a woman over 25 and still single there's definetly something wrong in you
>>
>>77265479
>find out i aint shit
>ohnoe, wut do?
>run away from reality
>wait a few months for my hot friends to gaslight me into thinking I'm one of them
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>77265568
chadrone
>>
Man what a difference to see this compared to the retarded way incel blame women for everything. Wouldn't mind some of those biofems here sharing their experiences, we can learn a lot from them.

For example, look how he gave #1 5 months of patience waiting for a connection, that's amazing. Look how well she receives the rejections even if the last one hurt.
>>
>>77265724
are you saying women take rejection better than men? lol women have 999 men messaging them. of coruse reject doenst matter.

Its like getting fired from a job and you got 10 people call you the next day offer you a job. thats life for women

Men have to call ten new jobs the next day after getting fired and 9 dont even answer the phone.
>>
Interestingly she isn't a fatass like I expected (though this was from 4 years ago)
>>
>>77265769
of course shes posting nude photos and cant figure out why chad won't committ. When women complain about getting ghosted by chad they always forget to mentiont that they are do hoe shit in their spare time
>>
>>77265454
Yes. Because for all of their cruelty and callousness when the roles are finally reversed women, hypocrites that they are, get absolutely devastated when someone rejects them.

It's almost comical seeing them on the receiving end for once in their lives. One would hope it would give them a little sympathy for men but NOPE, so it's funnier to just watch them suffer.
>>
>>77265454
She's 32, sleeping around and acting like she's 23 then wondering why men don't want to commit to her. It honestly doesn't matter if she's attractive or not, no man wants to settle for a woman that has no respect for herself.
At the same time, she's also getting to the age where men are more advantageous in the dating market. So no one should be surprised that she's getting rejected.
>>
>>77265769
>>77265803
nude pics of her & shes in credit card debt, student loan debt, bad relationship with her mother. hahah roasties are always the same
>>
>>77265762
>Its like getting fired from a job and you got 10 people call you the next day offer you a job. thats life for women
Yeah but the places calling you are all McDonald's in the hood paying 7.25 an hour. Whereas a man gets to call whatever sort of job he wants. If you apply to work at NASA with a burgerking resume and don't get a call back, it's silly to blame HR.
>>
>>77266026
>overwrought analogy

Yup not engaging
>>
>>77265724
>Look how well she receives the rejections even if the last one hurt.

When you consider the fact that by her own statement the gap between #1 and #2 was "a few days", why on fucking Earth would she have to care about rejection AT ALL?
>>
I've been "little sistered", been told I'm too good a friend. I've even had a guy used me to date someone else.
>>
>>77266091
Normalfag men have blackpilled themselves a little too hard lately.
>>
>>77265526
Also applies if youre a man
>>
>>77265454
>too sexually compatible
Uhhhh what
>that guy #5
Kek, i bet he wanted her to display some interest after he did on the first date, but instead she was disappointed he didnt do everything again
>HE didnt touch ME much
>i WOULD HAVE initiates but it seemed like he didnt want to!
Dude probably doesnt want to jump, skip and hop for a lady that wont at least jump for him
>>
>>77266091
well, now you know have some semblance of an idea of what men go through. it's hardly even that bad.
>>77266147
lol 25 is a time when you should be thinking hard about your future but it's not quite upon you yet
>>
>>77266075
Having a bunch of ugly women chasing after you trying to get into a relationship is not pleasant. Sorry this is beyond the scope of your imagination.
>>
>>77266348
I'm sure you are suffering lots with all those non-chads talking to you
>>
>>77266427
I'm a man retardanon
>>
>>77265479
They'll take it out on you. Watch out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWOn0X_sAg8

I yearn for a day I seduce a w*man into asking me out and then rejecting her to get a confirmation and see whether my inceldom was of my own making (psyopping myself into believing I'm not Chad-lite, sub 8; 6/10 or whether I am truly 3/10).
Nothing like doing real world experiment.
>>
>>77266348
>Having a bunch of ugly women chasing after you trying to get into a relationship is not pleasant.

I've had women I wasn't interested in who were interested in me, and this is a trivial irritant, AT WORST.

One encounter with a panhandling homeless dude outside a subway station is more annoying than TEN THOUSAND women you don't like trying to get your attention. If not more.

You must be a histrionic little bitch, or some kind of super-sensitive faggot, if this is actually a big issue.
>>
>>77265479
>getting rejected by one guy does this much damage to her hp that she needs all her friends to do a healing ritual for months just to recover

>meanwhile I get 10x that many rejections everyday in real life and still unphased
Feels good being not only physically but also mentally stronger than every single woman
>>
>>77265479
understandable. If i ever try and get rejected i am not trying again in this life
>>
>>77265454
I don't get what Number 5's problem was. Why did he even go out with her in the first place and spend his money/time on her?
>>
>>77266147
Based on what?
Where the hell do you think you are?
>>
>>77266610
it just confirms that cold approaching as a strategy is stupid unless youre a super handsome guy. women will just use you as an egoboost because theyre overwhelmingly insecure. id love to date an ugly girl but the problem is usually they have no personalities on top of being ugly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.