[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1591441172513.jpg (20 KB, 438x438)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
wtf do you think you're gonna do together? do you think having a gf is free? do you think dates, looking good, vacations, and stuff are free?you bitches need your priorities straight
>>
True. Thats why I no longer crave a GF. Im just gonna pay women for sex for now on, using them like the objects they are.
>>
>>77265477
Niggas out here complaining about no gf when drugs exist.
Ask any junkie if opiates are better than pussy. The answer is always yes, yet incels suicide over no gf. When you reach true pleasure you forget about pussy. Money is the only thing in your mind.
>>
>>77265477
Hence why they immediately then turn to complaining about missing out on teen love, when they supposedly could have had nothing going for them and still have a gf.
>>
>>77265493
Prostitute sex is worthless, I bet you've never used a prostitute in your life, but I have. Codeine, a weak OTC opiate is 10X better than any prostitute and much cheaper.
>>
>>77265477
were gonna rot in my bed together and consoom media all day and do drugs
>>
>>77265528
>bet you've never used a prostitute in your life, but I have.
I havent because Im scared of getting stabbed and robbed or getting a STD. But I mean as going on dating apps and begging some whore with fat ass and tits to fuck the shit out of me.
>>
>>77265561
Look man, your chances of being stabbed by going to a prostitute are close to 0.
Just have a backup cheap phone and don't bring more than the money you have to pay her.
If you get robbed comply and give them everything you won't lose shit.

You're not gonna get robbed, you'll get some shit sex with a woman you are not comfortable with. Again, a shit tier drug like codeine is 10X better than pussy.
I used to be like you until I experienced prostitutes. Reconsider what you care about when you realize sex is worthless you will be left with an empty feeling.
>>
>>77265613
>doesn't mention stds
>>
>>77265477

If you play it right and give her tingles she will pay for you.
>>
>>77266514
They are unironically cleaner than the average tinder girl
>>
>>77266773
>Target dumpsters are cleaner than White Castle dumpsters
ok
>>
>>77265477
I have lots of money and also no gf
>>
>>77266807
>women that sleep with a bunch of dudes for money, make them wear protection, get tested regularly
>women that sleep with a bunch of dudes, don't use protection because birth control pills are a lifestyle, don't get tested

>>Target dumpsters are cleaner than White Castle dumpsters
more like
>doing 15 over the speed-limit normally is safer than doing 50 over the speed limit while slamming vodka

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.