[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713803388746406.jpg (378 KB, 1079x1080)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
The growing number of incels denote a healthier and more developed world.
As a female, I have no qualms with incels and my brother is one in the literal sense. My main gripe, however, is with incels who assume their situations have worsened with modernity. Life is much better for everyone including ugly men. Sure, you would've been guaranteed a wife but you'd have been forced into a role against your will. Your life would also most likely entail very low standards of living and your wife would not be attracted you anyway.
On the other hand, what you do get from living in a post industrial 1st world nation in the modern world is the ability to pursue things you love, have an advanced education system, high quality health care, transport and housing but sure, you will most likely not have a wife who isn't attracted to you. But is that really such a big loss? If sex with a woman who isn't attracted to you is so important to you, you can get a hooker right now if you wanted anyway. On the other side, life is also much better for us because we can either pursue or date the men we are attracted to or put ourselves out of the dating market instead of marrying ugly men.
Please think twice before becoming a reactionary incel.
>>
>>77265621
Incels and femcels will eventually become what the nerds became. Any subculture that grows, eventually becomes normalized and the average incel will just have a femcel girlfriend
>>
>>77265621
Yeah Did not read a single word, youre ugly and a skank kill yourself.
>>
File: wings-jordie.gif (160 KB, 220x124)
160 KB
160 KB GIF
These bait threads are getting worse and worse man. Literally no effort in this one liek hawnesty.
>>
>>77265621
I don't care about having endless media or dopamine hits. I would trade all of that for a partner.
>>
I'd give away all the perks of this matriarchal modern world to be a roman legionnaire and fuck things up with my bros

Women and effeminates have created a terribly lame and boring world
>>
If the world is better for women the world is better for us. If we're too ugly to get a gf we embrace our roles as providers and please them in another way, like clearing their throne wishlists.
>>
>>77265621
Yeah, I agree.
People idolize relationships, but most relationships in the past were likely pretty terrible and messy and mostly existed out of necessity.

So the current dating problems are more an indication of people being free to try and find a fulfilling relationship, we just lack the tools right now to make it easier. In theory, dating apps are supposed to help with it, but they are pretty trash.
So the current dating trouble is more a symptom of progress than anything else and we will likely find solutions for it in the future.
>>
What you don't get is that most men would cope with an uncomfortable situation if it meant winning affection from good women.

This system is broken, because "winning" women (i.e., a merit-based rewards system) isn't a thing anymore, it's just random chance. And "good women" simply don't exist: at least, in my younger age-bracket they don't.
>>
>>77265670
Dating apps are counter productive because they're controlled by corporations trying to maximize profit. Apps have incentive to try and push their users to pay for the premium tiers so they will hide men from women in the stack or boost profiles that pay
>>
>>77265741
and also if they successfully pair people together, thats 2 less users of the app. they want to lock people into a cycle of constantly swiping. having apps be the primary way of meeting people has probably been the biggest disaster for dating of anything
>>
File: 54jvyw.jpg (169 KB, 828x1264)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>77265659
Giving towelboys the right to vote was the beginning of the downfall of western civilization.
>>
File: 1696367428815936.jpg (95 KB, 640x640)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>77265621
this is the argument i dont argue with about how normies see incels
but my intuitive is i am doing exactly what i want to pursue and im not actually interested in changing society but NORMALIZING what society does not want to acknowledge about my situation and therefore instead of CELEBRATING supporting the society which hates me CELEBRATING deconstructing the society which hates me
>>
>>77265755
>>77265741
It's not muh corporations that are the problem, these dating apps are inherently problematic because of the fact that human desire is limitless and these apps give you limitless options. Therefore, women (as the choosier sex when it comes to sex/dating/marriage/reproduction) filter out 99% of men, hoping to strike gold with a billionaire alpha Chad who wants their hand in marriage when usually the best they can get is pumped and dumped by him. This probably causes resentment, but also probably makes these women think the next Chad who fucks them will surely marry them since in their mind sex and love and commitment are closely intertwined in a way they aren't for Chad fuckboys. I'm exaggerating to make a point, which is that women are generally choosy to their own detriment on these apps. Men, on the other hand, generally have a shotgun approach on these apps and get immediately rejected by 99% of the women unless they're one of these mega-Chads because of female choosiness. Being rejected constantly like that also tends to breed resentment I think. Now, when people do end up meeting irl and even having sex or dating it still usually doesn't work out because either the man or the woman is thinking they can find someone better on the apps. I'm sure the mutual resentment caused by being burned out on these apps doesn't help either. Basically, people won't settle down because these apps give the illusion that they can provide a perfect match if you're just patient. I think people would be much happier if they just married the girl/boy next door, provided they don't have any awareness of the fact that they have practically unlimited options online or in a major city or whatever.
>>
>>77265621
>Please think twice before becoming a reactionary incel
Please think twice about trying to understand the incel problem. It is worse because we have no purpose no direction and we are barred from our reproductive purpose. Getting a hooked isn't going to change or fix this. Not only that you people refuse to understand this and just tell us to focus on sonsthing else like work. I don't know about you but I don't want to work for the rest of my life alone for a country and people who rather just see me dead. So not to be rude but quite frankly go fuck yourself.
>>
File: brazillianshoeonhead.png (281 KB, 522x579)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>77265842
damn he bagged brazillian shoeonhead. Props to him ig
>>
>>77266090
Maybe that's part of the problem. But I think an even bigger issue with them is that they are designed to make everything about physical attraction. You barely even have space in there to show off what kind of person you are, or the stuff you do. So how is anyone supposed to be curious about anything other than looks? Plus matching algorithms are absolutely trash.

Honestly, I think what would be really cool would be a state-sponsored socializing platform. Where you can search for places and people fitting your interests. And where social gathering spots can advertise themselves to those people. It would help businesses get noticed, and groups or people to find one another. You could even use it to see what kind of demand is underserved, like if 2000 people are interested in mangas in your city, but there's no manga shop.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 344x221)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>77266241
Jewish Captcha Trips.
>>
>>77266246
a) nothing is stopping anyone from scrolling down and reading the bio
b) no algorithm is forcing anyone to swipe left/right
I think your government-funded socialization service is worth a try but I don't see how it's really any different from something like meetup.com, which everyone recommends to lonely people online but hardly anyone actually uses. Personally I don't wanna use it because I just know it's only gonna be used by awkward old people and will be an uncomfortable experience. Every normal person thinks this so it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. My dad went on a hike with some people from there and he basically said they were all autistic kek. You know what government-sponsored socialization program actually does work? Schools. Why? Because everyone is forced to go there. Unfortunately you need to force people to go outside these days otherwise they just stay inside on their phones most of the time. Either that or you provide a really strong incentive like $100 if you go to game night in the town hall or whatever lol.
>>77266241
It's a tranny.
>>
>>77266578
>>it's a tranny.

Proof?
>>
>>77266630
I don't have any, sorry. Look at the facial and body structure closely and decide for yourself.
>>
>>77266578
a) Bios are very limited in most dating apps, and most dating apps don't allow you to show videos for example. If you are really skilled at something, which might make you more attractive you will have a hard time showing it off.

b) No but if you are spammed with 200 people you don't give a fuck about you are far less likely to take your time and read bios after a while. And what does that result in? You only judge based on looks. I know cause it's the same reason I don't want to use dating apps. Having to look at 100 "I like traveling and wine" profiles makes me want to KMS.

Also yeah I thought about meetup too, but the problem with meetup is that you don't really know who is going there, and most social spaces aren't listed there.
For example, I have a gaming bar and an anime meetup in my area. The overlap of people interested in both is big, but every time I ask people in either spot, they are unaware that the other spot exists.
That's also why I said it would have to be a government-sponsored thing, both to keep incentives to not be predatory and to increase the likelihood of people using it.
>>
>>77265621
If what you say is true, why is female unhappiness, depression and suicide at the highest it's ever been in recorded human history?
>>
>>77266630
You're retarded, the screencapped post tells you it's a tranny.
>>
>>77266802
thanks for pointing that out. idk why i skipped that
>>
>>77266704
Adding videos won't fundamentally change the nature of dating apps. I think the real solution to the problem of infinite "boring" profiles is just meeting people casually irl. These "boring" profiles are only boring because you see a million of them so your brain starts to tune them out, but lots of these girls are attractive and fun irl. Also vice versa but that's only more reason to meet people irl. I'm not sure how to get people meeting each other irl more tho. It's a real problem. Or maybe it's not and it's good for civilization to cull the genes of incels and femcels.

I still don't get what's gonna entice people to use this government service? I see posters for all kinds of events in public spaces and never even consider going to them because I mostly live online. Not sure if anything would get be out of the house and socializing even tho I am lonely because meeting random people is scary...
>>
>>77266958
Most profiles are boring because they contain either barely any information, or are absolutely not compatible with me.
Having non-garbage matching algorithms with more options to express yourself would help significantly IMO.

And I used to not go out much either. But the issue there was that I just didn't come across any events that catered to my interests naturally. Now I go out pretty frequently, but I have to spend a stupid amount of time searching for anything that sparks my interests regularly. That's why I think having a centralized platform for finding things like this would help a lot.

Enticing people to use that government service is the biggest issue because both companies and people would have to opt in en mass for it to be worthwhile.
>>
>>77267069
I think most people seem boring when they're asked to post a pic and say a few words about themselves because most people are boring period. In the sense that they're not special and unique I mean, maybe they're still fun to be around regardless. Nothing can be done about this.
>>
>>77265621
Didn't read. Will become the next Hitler for biological men instead.
>>
>>77265621
>On the other hand, what you do get from living in a post industrial 1st world nation in the modern world is the ability to pursue things you love, have an advanced education system, high quality health care, transport and housing
Oh sure cause that has become more accessible as of late. Kill yourself.
>>
Based the bottom 90 % of males should not breed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.