[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1681193059279487.png (114 KB, 429x491)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
I go to this park nearby my work sometimes to sit in the sun and get some vitamin D. Yesterday I spoke to this girl walking around the park. I asked her how she was doing which she replied good, and then I asked her if she'd like someone to walk with. She replied "oh I'm good" to which I said okay have a good day.

Well today I went to the same spot and saw her walking from far away. I was going to say hey how're you doing just to be friendly. Well she was midway to finishing the lap and must've seen me, because she turned around and walked the other way. Then she modified her route so it would intentionally not come near where I was sitting. LOL! That's hilarious. I was not discouraged though. I said hey how're you doing to everyone that walked by, and when I was leaving I made eye contact with an old lady and smiled at her and she smiled back. You can't win them all just keep at it.
>>
this anon will make it
>>
>>77265699
>Aggressive politeness
>>
>>77265699
idgi
>can i convert to mormonism
>no
>can i be a christian mormon
>yes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.