[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707937609039685.jpg (35 KB, 467x467)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>reach my breaking point
>download hinge
>start to build a profile
>"please upload 6 images of yourself!"
>the only photos I have of myself are 9+ years old high school yearbook photos and group pictures I was forced into for family christmas cards

The hell is this. I was prepared to force myself to take one picture but six? How am I supposed to get six different pictures all at once without it basically being the same picture?

do normals truly just have a bunch of images of themselves lying around?
>>
>>77265768
Dating apps are programmed by people who hate you and want you to suffer while they collect and sell your personal data. Does that explain things?
>>
>>77265768
hahahaha, you go out with friends and make pics. Also having pets helps
>>
File: Screenshot_202404Chrome.jpg (220 KB, 1080x583)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
You are ugly and fat by the way.
>>
>>77265847
I know.
>>77265793
>you go out with friends and make pics. Also having pets helps
neither of these are applicable to me and I need images now I can't wait an extended time to collect them organically
>>77265791
>Does that explain things?
it doesn't explain why I need 6 images
>>
>>77265768
Yes, anon, normalfags like taking pictures of themselves. Also do know you won't find love on dating apps, you're just going to find people looking for hookups.
>>
>>77265902
>now I can't wait an extended time to collect them organically
either doenload other dating apps thay don't have that requirement, or just go out in the next few days and get some pics
>>
in all seriousness should I just use my senior pictures? they were taken professionally so they're the best images I have of myself but they're edited and make me look better and almost a decade old
>>
>>77265768
>do normals truly just have a bunch of images of themselves lying around?
Pics taken by friends at social events because they actually go out
>>
>>77265922
as much as i sometimes hate you, pls don't do that if you don't want to get rude messages
>>
sometimes they'll say "go pay a photographer" to take pics of you but that seems a bit excessive
>>
>>77265944
why? I have changed hairstyles since then but I'm the same weight I was when I graduated high school and I don't think I've changed much else. my face looks the same. I've been told so multiple times by different people, and when I go to this coffee shop nearby that's close to a college campus, the baristas always assume I'm a student there
>>
File: 1702380496808625.jpg (102 KB, 1024x1013)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>77265768
The only reason to look for a mate is an intention to reproduce. Why the FUCK would you even momentarily consider bringing an innocent soul into this hell shitworld for your own selfishness and amusement? You don't need a "partner". You don't need sex. All you need is friends and love, and I believe you're already capable of that.

ps. go to hell if you're a breeder
>>
>>77265902
How big are we talking here? A girl being curvy isn't that bad.
>>
>>77266014
you have certainly changed and the pics look probably awful (they always do it isn't just yours)
>>
>>77265768
Just take few few silly selfies and ask your mom to take some of you too!
>>
>>77265922
>make me look better
That was my problem with dating apps
My pic was apparently too good that I posted even tho I didn't alter it
When women met me in person, they seemed disappointed
I did get a date with a hot woman tho
>>
File: 20240219_223757.jpg (96 KB, 535x535)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>77266040
>How big are we talking here?
I'm not obese. I have really big thighs is all. you can't post images of yourself here
if I say my height and weight people envision something that looks very different from what I actually look like.
>>77265923
>Pics taken by friends at social events because they actually go out
yes but see. I do not do that. what am I supposed to do. I have only one friend from high school who I see like twice a year
>>
>>77265768
I took a survival course a while ago. Legit and good but the instructors took photos of us to post on social media. I expected no such nonsense, given the nature of the event and the fact that we were hiking in a remote forest, and also the instructors' based views. But this goes to show you the reach that technology has and how prevalent and deeply rooted the brainwashing is. The instructors only take photos on special occasions (this was the first lesson after a long pause) and events, like boomers would do, but they nevertheless became dependent on the internet. As odd as it seems, to you as well I assume, if you're not taking photos at least somewhat regularly and sharing your life with at least an extended friend group, you're an outcast today, viewed as a hermit.
>>
>>77266054
>you have certainly changed
how? I look the same except for my hair and my skin is much better now.
>and the pics look probably awful (they always do it isn't just yours)
what do you mean, they're professional photos
>>77266117
I can't tell my mom I'm doing this. she is terrified that every man on dating apps is a serial killer and freaked out when I mentioned even looking into dating apps a few years back.
>>
>>77266145
Like comically big or just a little bit bigger than average? Is your butt also big?
>>
>>77266150
>As odd as it seems, to you as well I assume, if you're not taking photos at least somewhat regularly and sharing your life with at least an extended friend group, you're an outcast today, viewed as a hermit.
yes I know. but I don't have social media and don't talk to anyone irl. there's no point in taking pictures of myself, until this moment.
>>
>>77266170
>they're professional photos
that's why they are probably bad, photos should show real life and not poses
>>
>>77266183
I understand your struggle then. If you take similar selfies, then you come off as a no-life loser. If you go out to different places, wearing different clothes, just to make it appear as if you're not a shut-in, then you're lying, trying too hard and being even more of a loser in a sense. It was pointless and I knew I was forcing myself to use an app not made for someone like me, to do something I'm not used to doing at all, and only because I was holding on to "what if", hoping to connect with an equally odd soul or something like that. If you're a girl, you will get messages, likes, adds and whatnot, and they will all be from horny guys.
>>
>>77266170
>she is terrified that every man on dating apps is a serial killer and freaked out when I mentioned even looking into dating apps a few years back.
Oh, you're a foid? Or are you a faggot?
>>
File: 20240219_224143.jpg (80 KB, 868x825)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>77266178
my experience is this: about 2 years ago I was sitting with my friend in her car and saw our thighs side by side and realized for the first time how big they are. every since then when I go into public spaces I always look at women's thighs. I notice that even with women who are otherwise on a 1-1 perfectly matched mirror image of my body, my thighs are bigger. the only women I see who have bigger thighs than me, are usually obese altogether.
I wear only skirts and dresses because pants/shorts fit uncomfortably. if it's a good fit for my waist, it feels like it's garroting my thighs and ass and hips. whereas if I get something that is just right for my thighs/hips, it's too loose on my waist.
>>
on grindr they dont really care what you look like as long as your bussy is tight
>>
File: 1713203825581635.png (5 KB, 667x113)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>77265768
Hey OP what's your opinion on pic related?
>>
File: 1682906158830435.png (138 KB, 216x351)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
posting fake balls
>>
>>77266331
Have you ever struggled fitting into chairs? Personally I really struggle sometimes.dnnph
>>
>>77265768
Just take 1 or 2 photos and make the rest cute pictures of things or like, outdoorsy related pictures you've taken.
>>
>>77266423
it has to be of yourself, it says so in the instructions
>>77266358
it's silly when you consider that throughout most of history men kill women like flies on a whim. as long as there's some degree of a bulk of women enough to continue the species, individual women's lives have never had significance to society as a whole. You could argue that groups/bulk women are less expendable as they're needed to reproduce, as the original theory states, but that's on a grand scale, not individual.
>>77266380
>Have you ever struggled fitting into chairs?
sometimes at theme parks or stadiums the seats are too narrow and pinch my thighs, but that's about it.
>>
>>77265915
>Also do know you won't find love on dating apps, you're just going to find people looking for hookups.
whenever *I* say that you people insist I'm being ridiculous and that it would be easy to find love on them. also hinge is designed for relationships
>>77266298
female
>>77266184
well it was realistic. it was just me sitting and looking at the camera.
>>
>>77266541
>female
Tits or gtfo femoid!
>>
>>77266268
>If you take similar selfies, then you come off as a no-life loser. If you go out to different places, wearing different clothes, just to make it appear as if you're not a shut-in, then you're lying,
that is the issue. I can't just take 6 pictures in front of the mirror, but at the same time anything else feels fake
also that I don't want to post an image of my bare face, but I don't really ever wear makeup except rare occasions, so if I post images with makeup that's also a lie
>If you're a girl, you will get messages, likes, adds and whatnot, and they will all be from horny guys.
yes I'm aware, that's also part of the issue
>>
>>77266492
But those seats tend to be fairly big no? Your ass must be pretty big lol
>>
>>77266035
Why would someone be as selfish as you? You probably have eaten food recently because you are evil
>>
>>77265768
I dont know how normals take pictures so often, the last picture I took of anything was of the eclipse, I havent taken a picture of myself in months.
My solution is take solo pics and do them with different backgrounds
Dont use pics from a decade ago, you shouldnt even use pictures from 2 years ago.
>>
>>77266541
>you people
Not part of that group. I will always say to men and women both that dating apps are for hooking up. Tinder was "designed" for relationships too, same with Bumble. People don't use them for LTRs, they use them for sifting through people in their area to fuck.
>>
>>77266555
you're not allowed to post images of yourself or I would have posted body already

and for the record I am eating healthy and walk everywhere. I just don't get much sleep which is known to contribute to weight, and drink a lot of coffee and sodas to stay awake.
>>
>>77266541
>it was just me sitting and looking at the camera.
they are extremely bad
>also hinge is designed for relationships
that app is owned by the same corp thay owns literally all dating apps except bumble, but that is more of a problem for the guy than you
>>77266570
btw you should choose the pics on what you want to portray. if you wanna show that you're a gamer gurl you should choose different pics than if you wanna show thay you're a homely type of girl
>>
>>77265922
This is not linkedin.

Just copy other profiles is not that hard.
>>
>>77266492
>"women and children first" in emergencies
>historically most households were run by women
>men died more than women
>traditional notions of chivalry are all about men putting women before themselves
Can you name one instance where society views men's lives as being more valuable than women's?
>throughout most of history men kill women like flies on a whim
This is because men are simply more capable of killing women. But when it comes to who's life is seen as more valuable men are seen as disposable instruments of violence and women are seen as precious resources of procreation.
>>
>>77266639
Post vocaroo then femoid!
>>
>>77266595
stadium seats aren't. they're made for ants. it's crazy that in the country of fat people we make stadium seats like a third of the population couldn't fit into. I can fit it just touches the sides of my thighs. when you sit down your thighs flatten out.
>>77266633
>you shouldnt even use pictures from 2 years ago.
what? why? I'm the exact same everything.
>>77266635
>People don't use them for LTRs
idk one of my childhood friends just married a guy from bumble.
>>
>>77265768
Reach your breaking point huh anon? You mean your pussy is dripping and your constantly horny? I'm here. I can solve your problem. You don't need hinge.
>>
>>77265768
>>77266183
>>77266331
You really really seem like my type based on all of your threads ive seen over the past few months, how old are you femanon? It's something like mid-20s right?
>>
>>77266793
>Post vocaroo then femoid!
what do you want me to say.
>>77266640
>if you wanna show that you're a gamer gurl you should choose different pics than if you wanna show thay you're a homely type of girl
aren't these the same thing. you play games at home. gamers are shut ins.
I actually do have one Mabel pines cosplay image from the time I went to a con in 2019. should I use that. would that draw other nerd guys
>>
>>77266813
I hope your friend has a long, happy marriage. Still doesn't detract from the rest of the vast majority using those apps. You're old enough to make your own decisions but don't be too disappointed when you find there's not much besides the desperate and the horny.
>>
>>77266854
>aren't these the same thing. you play games at home. gamers are shut ins
eh, but for example to attract fellow weebs a friend of mine had pics where he was at an anime convention
>would that draw other nerd guys
yes
>>
>>77265768
If you're a virgin past 25 you're not getting a gf on Hinge lmao. You could upload 60 pictures the result would be the same
>>
>>77266854
>>what do you want me to say.
"Don't give up anon, I'm always here for you!"
>>
>>77266813
Have you ever thought about going all in and just eating until your ass is huge? You could probably find a cute skinny gamerboy bf who likes the contrast.
>>
>>77266948
anon do you wanna use this for larping purposes?
>>
>>77266854
Say:
>OP here, I am a stupid foid
>>
>>77266854
>what do you want me to say.
Try narrating the OP that you wrote
>>
>>77266813
>I'm the exact same everything.
No you think youre the exact same, people change on such a slow time scale, that you wouldnt notice it. But you arent the same person, theres no chance you went through two years of time with nothing happening to change your appearance or personality at all.
Also the apps just dont recommend it.
>>
>>77265768
when i made a tinder i posted one pic, then the rest were of my cat
>>
>>77267073
based pet owner
>>
>>77266732
>But when it comes to who's life is seen as more valuable
again group vs individual.
as long as the bulk resources are there, one kog isn't significant. individual men's lives mattered in normal times, whereas they were sacrificable in bulk when push came to shove (war). a bulk of women mattered as resources whereas an individual woman's life was worthless.
>Can you name one instance where society views men's lives as being more valuable than women's?
>This is because men are simply more capable of killing women.
no. the point is society as a whole largely *allowed* men to get away with killing women *when it wasn't offending another man.*
like, if you kill another guy's wife, sure, you might get punished, because you hurt a man. but if you killed a widow, a prostitute, or your own wife, throughout most of history you were more or less guaranteed to get away with it. even if everyone knew you did it, they'd turn a blind eye. Whereas women killing men was seen as some kind of appalling ultimate sin, and even blatant self-defense often didn't save her from paying the price (barring cases of class difference, or when men could use it for race/national politics - it's the end of the world when "they're killing our women!" but it's crickets when other men of your own culture kill "your" women).

even when mourning, in most cultures a widow was expected to mourn a husband longer than vise versa, and was either expected to wait longer before remarriage or never marry again. for a woman, if your husband died you were supposed to treat it as your life being over, while as a man your wife died it was more "welp time to get a new one" in virtually all cultures historically. In some societies they outright killed women when the husband died, such as India and ancient China, because the woman alone was worthless.

tldr a woman's life only mattered if the loss of it made a specific man sad.
>>
File: 1696398208804716.jpg (161 KB, 1255x1255)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>77265847
Wait, it's the shotacon lady?
I thought she only wanted little boys to rape, not adults.
>>
I feel if you find yourself about to engage in the act of taking pictures of yourself either alone in your apartment or staged outside for a dating app with a 100:1 male female ratio, some part of you must realize how retarded you're being. Dating apps, are for chad. Hinge is no different. I would expect robots to be more self aware than this.
>>
>>77266822
>how old are you femanon? It's something like mid-20s right?
yes 27
>>77266662
I'm talking about the photos not the content
>>77266864
okay then what do you propose I do? men being horny is going to be the same everywhere, it's not like it would be much better in any other outlet.
>>
>>77266900
>yes
so are you saying I should upload that one?
>>77266917
I'm female seeking a male
>>77266963
>You could probably find a cute skinny gamerboy bf who likes the contrast.
I'm already at the point where that would be possible. I'm 150 lbs last time I checked
>>
>>77267094
>women killing men was seen as some kind of appalling ultimate sin
Again, this is because violence is the domain of men. The appalling thing is the woman doing the killing, not the man being killed. If a man kills another man, nobody bats an eye. In fact, killing a man is so common that almost every culture has rules in place that allow men to kill each other over trivialities like honour without consequence (duels, sanctioned fights, trial by God). Whereas if a woman offended another man, it was almost certainly her husband who would have to dual on her behalf. The role of men is an always has been to protect women.
>>
>>77267153
If you want a quality relationship you have to put in the effort. Stick to IRL gatherings of things you're interested in or want to get into. Pottery clubs, book clubs, etc. Garner friendships with men and women. Get to know people better. Find someone you click with. Hinge and apps like it are convenience for the cost of actually getting to know someone outside a pre-arranged date.
>>
>>77267174
>so are you saying I should upload that one?
Depends how good it is, but why not
>>
>>77267056
so you think everyone uploading images is always uploading images from what, the past two months?
even if there are changes it can't be that significant in that short of a time. my sister looks nearly identical at 32 to how she did at 20, like even looking at photos from the past decade the changes if any are miniscule and her face and skin look the same. if someone barely changes in 12 years, 2 years can't be that bad. I've seen photos of girls I went to high school with and while some have aged a bit most look almost exactly the same and some exactly the same.
I had someone in HS ask me once if my mom was a teen mom when she had me because she looked "too young to be my mom". she was 34 when she had me. it can't be that significant.
>>
>>77267236
Upload vocaroo already
>>
>>77265768
I don't have any photos of myself either. You should accept my friend request and see if we get along well.
>>
>>77267174
>I'm 150 pounds
But that's not even fat.
>>
>>77265768
Do they really force you to take 6 pictures? Or just recommend it. I am sure you don't need to, you can just start matching with and talking to people...
>>
>>77267236
im not saying it isnt possible it just isnt likely
you really gotta work on not always being combative
>>
>>77265768
>reach my breaking point
>browse /r9k/ for a day
>suddenly perfectly content being alone
It's that easy. If you're here 24/7 (LMAO) you should hate men and women so much you don't want to talk to them, much less sleep with them.
>>
>>77267192
>Whereas if a woman offended another man, it was almost certainly her husband who would have to dual on her behalf
there would be no duel lol, she'd just be killed in like 90% of cultures, unless she and her husband were of a higher class than the offended party. that's literally the point. you're assigning way too much mental value in those men's heads towards women, they did not value women enough to duel over that.
>If a man kills another man, nobody bats an eye.
yes they did, they'd be held accountable (yet again, barring class relations dynamics). men killing men were held accountable, women killing women or men were held accountable, men were held accountable for killing women *if and only if it upset a man.*
the only groups that consistently got away consequence-free with killing were 1) men killing their own women, 2) men killing women who didn't have a man to care that they were dead, and 3) the rich killing the poor.
part of the reason prostitutes historically often sought alliances and special forms of protection was because they knew law enforcement/courts of law would not hold men accountable for attacking and killing them the way they would male-on-male violence. they were expendable because they did not have a man behind them, and a man's sense of ownership was the only thing that could give a woman's life value. and if your husband killed you, it was just a sucks to suck deal, whereas if you killed your husband - even if it was because he was trying to kill you - it was game over.
>>
File: 1695100565261793.jpg (2.04 MB, 2003x2500)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>>77265768
>How am I supposed to get six different pictures...
It's kind of a filter used to pre-screen people ahead of time. If you don't have 6 recent pictures (give or take 1-2 years range), then you should in general hang out more and capture memories that describes you as a person.

Not quite, it's a bit more nuanced but usually if you're in a friend group and hanging out together, you'd take group selfies or pictures of each other.
>>
>>77267198
>Stick to IRL gatherings of things you're interested in or want to get into. Pottery clubs, book clubs, etc
I'm not really into anything like that and I don't like public groups in general. that's the thing I hate group interaction, I want one on one only
>>77267336
>But that's not even fat.
yes it is depending on height.
>>77267363
>Do they really force you to take 6 pictures?
yes. you're required to upload 6 images before anyone can see your profile and before you can like anyone. you can browse and see other profiles but you can't message them or like/match/whatever them, only look, and your profile doesn't show up to anyone else until then.
>>77267370
I understand that, but 2 years, really? that's really not enough time for someone's appearance to change noticeably unless it's in childhood or they underwent some significant change like weight gain/loss.
>>
>>77267542
>I hate group interaction, I want one on one only
Can't help that, then. Good luck either way.
>>
>>77267336
>murica moment
>>
>>77267401
>men killing men were held accountable
I gave several examples of the ways societies carve out space for men to kill each other. Whether it's pistol duals or sword fights, societies have always considered it acceptable for men to kill other men as long as they do it "the right way".
Also, in ancient Greece, the punishment for adultery for men went as far as the death penalty, whereas the punishment for women was divorce.
>>
File: fa.jpg (175 KB, 1280x1416)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>77267542
I just checked, I only have 4 on there frend, you are big silly. If you have to add them add a bunch of cat pics and then delete them after, not that complicated fremd :)
>>
>>77267484
>then you should in general hang out more
how, I don't have friends or avenues to make any and I don't really want to. I only really need one other person. group stuff is exhausting and nerve-wracking
>>
>>77265768
What if you took 6 pictures of yourself in exactly the same pose/location, but in different outfits. That might be kind of funny? idk I have never talked to a girl or been on a dating application and I'm too much of a loser to try it.
>>
>>77265768
I'm no normie but I have like 100+ pictures from over the years I use to get an idea of how I look like.
>>
>>77267638
>I gave several examples of the ways societies carve out space for men to kill each other.
yes as it was mutually agreed upon, we're talking about murder, two different things. battling someone in mutual understanding and consent to the fact that you can die is entirely different from just murdering someone. don't be disingenuous

if a man murdered a man he was held accountable.
a man was only accountable for killing a woman if 1) she was perceived as property of another man, 2) that man was on higher or equal socioeconomic standing as the murderer, and 3) that man cared enough that she died. if those three conditions were not true, men could and did get away with murder very easily and not uncommonly. in many societies a man could literally have his wife killed on an official level if he just didn't like her or she outgrew her use/got too old, by accusing her of infidelity, for which in many places all that was needed was his claim and there was really nothing she could do.
>inb4 "w-well women could do that with rape!"
no. in most societies rape claims required proof or (male) witness, and even if a woman was believed, usually her life was over, figuratively and sometimes literally. the only real cases of a woman screaming rape and a guy getting killed no questions asked was, yet again, a class or race thing.
>>
>>77267805
Can you post the vocaroo already? Say: "I am OP. This is my voice".
>>
File: 1000003093.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1141)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>77267649
>I only have 4 on there frend, you are big silly.
it requires six to start
>>
File: 1687746957163748.jpg (103 KB, 1212x689)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>77267663
This is going to be hard but you'll have to take small steps. I haven't been reading this thread but it seems like someone had already suggested you attend avenues such as book clubs which is where you'd meet potential friends.

Yes, it's unfair. It's *way* harder for someone in your position, who I'm assuming lives in a flyover state, to get these photogenic pictures when any easy place to find people will take forever to drive to, assuming you have a car.

Alternatively you could awkwardly set your phone on a timer, and then run to the other side with your phone set down to snap a picture.

>group stuff is exhausting and nerve-wracking
I think that if someone were to hold your hands / make it safe for you to express yourself, it wouldn't be as nerve-wracking and exhausting. That's usually what a friend / partner does for someone.

>I only really need one other person.
You can start with making a friend, any friend. One small step at a time. It seems like you have a lot of people lining up to be your friend maybe(?).
>>
>>77265768
You will never ever see the gates of heaven, fornicator.
>>
>>77267820
i don't like the insistence. I was going to but now I think you intend to use it for ill-intended purposes. why do you want my voice
>>
File: 1606711773989.jpg (113 KB, 1125x1058)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>77267897
Add the cat pics then remove them silly fremd
>>
>>77267542
>depending on height
How tall are you? 150 is not a lot so it can't be that bad.
>>
>>77265768
Hinge is like the dating app in which both partners are actually looking for a relationship. They have more requirements so it isn't focused on pics but at the same time it's still a dating app so your pics are still your primary way you even attract women on it.
I don't even have pics of my self either besides the ones at parties or with friends. I just took the time in getting good pics and dates were easy as hell.
Dating apps only really work if you're good looking. Im 5'6 and I had gotten laid 14 times and only reason why is because I'm good looking and I have a nice car. Literally if I did not have these two I could not see how I can manage to get dates on these apps. Pics are everything
>>
File: 1677701133136.jpg (36 KB, 474x474)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>77267670
maybe but I also don't have good outfits and how am I supposed to take a full body picture by myself?
>>77267917
>assuming you have a car.
I don't
>someone had already suggested you attend avenues such as book clubs which is where you'd meet potential friends.
the thing is 1) they are like 90% female, and 2) the few men that attend them are usually old. I don't think there's a man under 25 alive that wakes up and says "yeah I think I'll go to the community center book club today" and even if such a boy exists I doubt he likes women.
and I don't really read, there's just nothing I have enough interest in to attend something for it, except anime/game cons which I go to, but they cancelled the one this year and it's the only one I can walk to.
>it wouldn't be as nerve-wracking and exhausting.
I mean spending time in public settings/groups is exhausting. like, even family gatherings, surrounded by people who I've known my entire life who inherently like and know me.
>It seems like you have a lot of people lining up to be your friend maybe(?).
no?
and by one person I mean a male partner. I do have one female friend and that's all I really care to have, any more would just be tiresome
>>
>>77268302
You literally have guys looking to date you in every thread.
>>
File: 1699172992725282.jpg (388 KB, 2226x1638)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>77268302
It's about finding people to eventually develop a support system that'll get you ready to eventually take the step in dating someone. I have this feeling that you might possibly be thinking that getting a relationship will solve some of the issues that you have and if that's the case, it won't.

>except anime/game cons which I go to
Looks like you're good to go, just wait for next year silly.
>>
>>77268137
I'm sorry if it seemed that way. I just thought you were ignoring me or had forgotten. I don't even know how I could use the voice recording of someone who's only identity is posting images of shotas anonymously.
>>
>>77265768
Get a good one in a group photo. With friends if possible. One selfie only. An impressive picture of your hobby (without you in it (no hunting or fishing)). A picture of you in or around a nice car or truck. One picture of you doing something funny or dumb or at a weird angle. And finally a picture of you at a scenic location. Any well adjusted person with a life outside their work and home should easily be able to acquire these.
>>
File: 1700442906142457.webm (2.08 MB, 404x720)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB WEBM
>>77265768
You can just use like 1 photo and 5 memes. You'll get dozens of eager matches regardless by virtue of being female.
>>
>>77265768
mommy just take six images in places u like being in
>>
>>77268329
>You literally have guys looking to date you in every thread.
no I don't, most of my threads are debate threads and I get more insults than niceness.
>>77268721
you would make fun of me and my voice though.
>>77268414
>I have this feeling that you might possibly be thinking that getting a relationship will solve some of the issues that you have and if that's the case, it won't.
how would it not fix my problem of being single?
>It's about finding people to eventually develop a support system that'll get you ready to eventually take the step in dating someone.
well firstly I don't have that kind of time, but also I can't manage a social circle. having 1 friend is about all I can handle in the platonic sphere, any more platonic interaction would kill me
>>
>>77269662
mommy i think your voice is nice!!!
>>
>>77269357
>mommy just take six images in places u like being in
the only place I like being in is home and the coffee shop :( if it's the latter there are people who will see me take a picture
>>77269670
>mommy i think your voice is nice!!!
how do you know? I didn't post it
>>
>>77269662
>most of my threads are debate threads and I get more insults than niceness
You clearly enjoy arguing so why would they be anything but combative towards you?
>>
>>77269711
then take 3 pictures at home and 3 at ur coffee shop! It'll be fine, mommy!
>how do you know? I didn't post it
I have a really really strong hunch, mommy!
>>
>>77269662
Why would having more platonic interaction kill you anon? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1703438444057984.jpg (1.07 MB, 1500x1500)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>77269662
I mean, I think he has a point. I posted about adding you in this thread and a previous one. Not exactly trying to date you because e-dating doesn't really work, but still.
>>
>>77269804
>Why would having more platonic interaction kill you anon? I'm genuinely curious.
it's just exhausting. I can only have so many interactions a day without being completely wiped out. even with my 1 friend, I see her enough and talk to her enough to completely fill all of my irl platonic interaction needs. any more would be too time consuming
>>
>>77267153
>yes 27
Very very late reply since I finally got off work but how would you feel about dating a younger guy? Right now I'm 20 idk how you'd feel about that
>>
I wish I could take you on a date. A proper date where we forget we met on r9k and are just 2 human beings.
>>
>>77270076
>how would you feel about dating a younger guy?
I intend to. I would never speak to a male over 25 that wasn't already my male
>>77269820
you are fine but in general you can't blame me, it's a bad idea to add males here because the males here are very mentally ill, not in just an autistic way but in a "you are a genuine threat to women" way
>>
>>77270154
>I would never speak to a male over 25 that wasn't already my male
Ah, understandable. What do you think about having kids someday?
>>
>>77269962
I see... that's interesting. What interests do you have that you talk about with them? You don't have to share if you don't want to.
>>
>>77270154
what's your type? do you want someone weaker?
>>
Is this really that hard for you, it isn't a very complicated just take some pics of yourself and some from pets/pictures of places you have been. Simple really.
>>
File: 1656214768860.jpg (80 KB, 736x736)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>77270174
>What do you think about having kids someday?
I am fine with it but my condition is I won't work full time if I have children. I don't want to put a kid through the same pain and loneliness that induced for me. I could work part time or have some sort of freelance income maybe but not a full time job.
>>
File: 1713242696387443.jpg (3.44 MB, 2400x2000)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB JPG
>>77270154
I don't blame you, people here are weird. But I also assure you that I am not a genuine or imaginary threat to women. If you're willing to gamble that I'm as sane as I claim I am, my discord name is TSbro. I think I sent you my friend request like 3 weeks ago or something.
Also I'm running out of Kirby pictures.
>>
>>77270294
That's more than reasonable. I think a parent staying at home to care for the child and the home is the way things should be, whether it's the mother or father doesn't really matter in my opinion, but I think it's wrong that in so many households there's young children who are pretty much raised by daycares and schools with barely any interaction with the parents. Honestly right now the reason why I want to go back to school and go into a high paying field like engineering or something is because I really want to have the money to comfortably support a family someday.
>>
File: 1685184746125743.webm (2.9 MB, 640x640)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>77270154
>the males here are very mentally ill, not in just an autistic way but in a "you are a genuine threat to women" way
There's both, and if you can't distinguish which type you're talking to, you are probably more mentally ill than they are. The insane dudes are extremely not good at hiding their insanity.
>>
>>77270244
it specifically wants pictures of yourself though
>>77270185
>What interests do you have that you talk about with them?
my female friend? we talk about all sorts of things, we've had long discussions on everything from demonology to internet history to political theory to weeb stuff to personal stuff.
>>77270238
>what's your type? do you want someone weaker?
well that would be more or less impossible as I am weak even for a woman.
I like twunkish boys/pretty boy types, in terms of appearance
>>
>>77271458
Yeah but you don't have to, lots of people just have random pics its no big deal fremd

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.