[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>pic related (25) approaches you in the supermarket one day
>her parents kicked her out of the house for being a NEET since high school
>says that she will be your wife and have your kids if she can live at your place
How do you respond?
>>
>>77266019
Ask her if she has any mental health issues first. I'll let her stay then I'd treat her out by going to the gym together and eating healthy and try to help her as much as I can.
>>
>>77266432
*by going out and hit the gym mb
>>
>>77266019
Not really enough information, don't know if she's wife material. Being a NEET, approaching an ugly guy and instantly offering marriage and kids, and getting kicked out of her house aren't good signs. Also she's fat. Would say yes if she did what I demand of her and if she stop being a pig.
>>
>>77266019
You can't even keep your hair tidy. How are you going to raise kids if you can't even take the most basic care of yourself? I'm not even the first person you asked, am I? Is this all you do all day? Harass people at the supermarket like a creep, hoping someone will fix your life for you? Please step aside I need some of those generic green chunks. No don't try to hand me one I don't know where your greasy mitts have been.
>>
>>77266465
This. I'd assume she was some weird drug addict who would steal my shit and stab me in my sleep. Either that or she was going to change her story half way through and try to sell me useless junk to hook me into a pyramid scheme. What woman just walks up to an ugly stranger and offers to be their wife immediately? Needs more vetting.
>>
Not unless she fixes her hygiene and loses weight, I'll reverse brosnan her.
>>
>>77266019
She looks cute, so I wouldn't mind giving it a try. But in the end, it would depend on how well we get along. Plus she needs to lose weight, but I can help with that.
>>
File: 1667866123768582.jpg (7 KB, 224x224)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>77266019
Can she stay at her parents for at least a couple months so we can properly date and I can introduce her to my parents?
My folks wouldn't like it if I suddenly brought a homeless women to live with us.
>>
>>77266019
>AI sloppa approaches you in the supernarket one day
Please God, NO!!!!
>>
>>77267456
Its a cartoon. Everyone looks cute as a cartoon. real life people will never be anywhere near as perfect as a mediocre drawing or AI sloppa
>>
>>77267658
Yeha sure, but I'm not asked to judge a real person. I'm asked to judge a cartoon char. Also, you can sometimes tell that a person would look nice if they lost weight.
>>
File: 1650597865265.jpg (86 KB, 600x600)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>77266019
I politely decline. Obviously.
>>
Hell yeah I take her in and than proceed to immediately fuck her, see you later fags !
>>
>>77266019
I tell her to go get drawn by a real artist first and then we'll talk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.