[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>ERP with faggots on discord because women give me no attention
God what has my life come to.
>>
sorry to tell you but youre fucking gay
>>
not even joking i do this every few months and sometimes they ask for more information about me and then i give in and humor ideas to meet before waking up one day and deciding not to open my discord again
>>
>>77266200
>Be me
>Self hating bottom gay
I don't even know what to do anymore
>>
>>77266251
You can be my trad boy wife if youd like, wed make a good life together.
>>
>>77266222
Checked it must be true
>>
>>77266274
That seems nice but I'd like to stick to people I know.
>>
>>77266200
Just make an AI gf on character.ai
It's the future
>>
>>77266462
Thats even more pathetic mate.
>>
>>77266200
ur gay and a retard
>>
Homophobes inevitably turn out to be harboring gay feelings. Straight guys do not think about being gay or care if another guy is gay.
>>
>>77266200
If you're spending your free time LARPing as a faggot and questioning why women don't give you attention. You really need to take 5 minutes and read what you posted. You can't bitch about lack of female attention and then you're over here acting like a fag
>>77268416
Nah. Homophobes who specifically just target LGBT and not outright offensive about anything else , they're the most closeted ones. I know some racist ass dirty white boys who just anything nonwhite and not straight , but I know they're straight . Compared to guys I know who bash on fags and trannies majority of the time , no surprise it comes out they did shit with other dudes or trannies
>>
>>77266229
I was *this* close to meeting up with a femboy (who later came out as trans) I added from this board. He/she was the only person I've ever sent dick pics to and I regret ghosting him/her.
>>
>>77266200
Tbf I better convos with guys than girls
Girls just ghost for no reason
>>
>>77269233
i had a guy who was very persistent in talking to me once, but i didnt want to talk at the time. i wonder what happened to him
>>
>>77268753
its out of desperation not because im gay, i dont like cocks
>>
>>77266200
Include your deepest doubts in your ERP
>>
>>77269465
No it's because you like receiving attention in general , male or female. Which means you're bi , which basically just means you're gay but manage to like females.
You outright admitted you like pretending to be a gay and then saying you're not gay . If you're not gay or even interested in men , why the fuck do you even bother pretending to be gay ?
"Women don't give me attention " this is just as retarded as the "traps aren't gay" meme . We get it , you have faggot tendencies. Yeah it's a little rude to call you a gayboy when you haven't gotten it up to butt or you going up in man butt , but you're liking the idea of pretending to be a gay boy
>>
>>77269644
>why the fuck do you even bother pretending to be gay ?
Because homos compliment me and I never pretend to be gay, I just talk sexual to fags because they like it and i do too but theres nothing gay about it dude. Lemme guess, youre a homo who wants to turn straight men gay with your fag semantics.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.