[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).png (8 KB, 242x208)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Mfw I get turned down by a absolute land whale of a woman. She had no lower jaw and talked like Sid from ice age if you shot him up with heroin and forced him to read aloud.

She basically said "Your not even Chad. What you think you can have some of this fatty goodness, CHUDDY!? Btfo loser"

Istg one of these days I'm becoming a terrorist
>>
>>77266225
hahahahaha, no
>>
>>77266225
What do you mean she had no lower jaw? She wouldn't be able to talk at all
>>
>>77266225
why do you care if she was ugly? lol
>>
File: 1689027858302786.jpg (31 KB, 408x408)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>77266225
>Your not even Chad. What you think you can have some of this fatty goodness, CHUDDY!? Btfo loser
She didn't say this, I doubt
>>
So because she's not attractive she has to go out with a guy who calls her a "land whale" on 4chan?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.