[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709079336261097.jpg (197 KB, 1564x2048)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
I know legit young homeless guys who get pussy and have a roster of bytches. Why? Because they shoot their shot. If you always shooting your shot, you gone make some 3's and some layups. These young homeless nikkas I know don't look homeless. They go to the thrift store and come out looking presentable. You can literally find anything at the thrift if you look hard enough and come out looking better than most if you got sauce.

Some work and sleep in their car. But when you also shooting your shot consistently you find out what works and what doesn't when attracting women. And truth be told, raw attraction has nothing to do with money. If a bytch staring at you and you in public and you not even super dripped out but you still look clean, it's because YOU caught that bytch eye.

She has no idea whether you have money or resources or not. Leading with your wallet attracts the gold diggers. If a bytch likes you for you, you can be broke with no car and she'll be scooping you up to fukk. You can't buy attraction. And most nikkas that attract bytches but can't bag them is usually because they never approach them or when they do they come off as desperate or needy.

There's 8 billion+ people on that planet. nikkas who ain't six figures, six certs, six pack clap cheeks all the time.
>>
>>77266252
you need a job? i need to be consciousness
>>
>>77266252
You fucking zoomer negro I hate the way you talk
>>
>>77267103
I agree like what the ruck is nikkas just say niggas there's no censorship here this isn't tiktok or whatever dumb mind rotting app he uses
>>
>>77267103
I don't care, you know what I'm saying is right
>>
File: 49nya4nyt.jpg (20 KB, 434x532)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>77267199
You're so mind-broken you speak in retarded censorship lingo even when you don't need to.
>>
File: 1646953215985.jpg (338 KB, 1776x1260)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>77266252
We've already discussed this millions of times, women will date a homeless drug addict chad with schizophrenia over a ugly shy multi millionaire incel.

Looks>Wealth>status>everything else>personality
>>
>>77266252
Homeless relationships are usually out of necessity rather than love. You have drugs, I have pussy, I fuck you for drugs. You big strong man, I'm weak woman, I fuck you and you protect me from crackhead with knife in tent city tonight.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.