[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 37835655fe83b8288b07.gif (1.17 MB, 289x366)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
How many robots actually have legit Comcast fantasies?
With your own mother
>>
i did when i was 14 or 15 but it went away
>>
>>77266485
Yes, or used to but she pushed them on me.
>>
>>77266485
what's the source? looks funny
>>
Yes. I actually started making a plan to fuck her.
>mom has no self-control and constantly puts her sexual impulses over everything
>mom constantly dates 18-19 year olds until im 15 and only stops because we moved to a new city where she didn't know anybody
>mom is super depressed and has horrible self-esteem, anyone who butters her up she immediately falls in love with them no matter what
>she's obsessed with serial killers but particularly ones with mommy issues who did "really fucked up things" to their mom
>molested by her dad as a kid so has a fucked up brain that equates love with sex
>think that since she wants to get closer to me and love me more but doesn't know how if sex becomes an option she'll take it
>has very bad issues with substance abuse and a non-existent tolerance
>think if I play the long game and then casually and innocently have a drinking night or whatever with her and I just get a little more touchy and touchy as the night goes on slowly enough that she doesn't notice by the time she does she'll be so horny and fucked up sex is almost guaranteed
I was desperate to lose my virginity and hated my mom more than anything but also loved her so much and hated that I hated her and I thought that fucking her would fix that.
I had made plans and was a few days from starting them when I got a call that she had died of an overdose in a possible suicide. At first I was mad that I lost my shot but it's obvious now that her dying when she did was the best thing that could've happened to me. If I had fucked her and she ODd after I would probably kill myself thinking she did it because of me, and if she didn't then the rest of my family would find out and my life would be over. Once fucking her was off the table I realized I was going to be a virgin forever unless something changed, so I started working out, going out more and taking care of myself which actually led to me meeting the girl of my dreams, which never would have happened if I had fucked her.
>>
>>77268446
Glad to know it worked out lil nigga
>>
>>77268446
it really takes all kinds in this doggy dog world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.