[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 07d48f7f2634b2b9.jpg (9 KB, 240x240)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I'm 36 with no career of any kind.
I thought this spring I'd pull myself up by the bootstraps and fix my life.
Applied to a college. Its entrance exam was today at 8.30.
I didnt wanna wake up so early and break my routine so I slept till 10, drank an energy drink and watched Dragonball super. Went to campus at 12. They told me it was already too late and I returned home.

It's always like this anon. Every year I get less done. Why? Am I just lazy and should man up? Or maybe my brain already knows the obvious: it's over. Nothing will make it not over. Nothing. Might as well stop trying to meet women and stop trying to support myself.
>>
>>77266794
>I didnt wanna wake up so early and break my routine so I slept till 10, drank an energy drink and watched Dragonball super.
either you are monumentally retarded or you have turbo adhd
>>
>>77266794
nigga how tf do you even stay alive? how do you have money?
i hate welfare
>>
>>77266814
You sir have no idea how 20+ years of seclusion affects your brain
You dont "get shit done" after that.
>>
>>77266794
clearly you aren't going to pull yourself up by the boot straps if you can't even be bothered to set an alarm. I would look up some professor's website and check out his reading list to practice self study for a bit before you actually take the plunge into college and immediately bow out. Either
>>
>>77266901
I'm thinking trying the drug user route as a last resort, it's just so hard to source an adhd drug or maybe cocaine(?) without any connections or being able to leave the house. Even that in the "to do list" will take fucking 2 years or something to get done
>>
>>77267344
Just go to any campus or highschool and ask around. Some kid will definitely hook you up for some loose change
>>
>>77267390
>some middle aged guy asking kids for adderall
definitely will work
also OP is too stupid to even set an alarm, he's not going to test if somebody gives him fake drugs
>>
>>77267390
>be 36 yo unkempt recluse
>lurk around schoolgrounds asking the kids where he can buy drugs
nta but probably not the best choice unless you want to be arrested
>>
>>77267390
There's not really a drug culture with students were I live
>>77267435
>>77267455
Not OP probably should've mentioned it but in a similar situation, thankfully am younger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.