[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FbREaHWXoAAXpJL.jpg (45 KB, 422x750)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>have dated 6 women
>each of them ended up having some form of mental disorder which was either somewhat obvious or hidden
>each one has left me more fucked than the last
It's not worth it, bros. I'm now at the point where I genuinely prefer being single
>>
>>77266989
Now you either go for men or abandon your fantasy of being with only 1 person for the rest of your life, and can start non-serious relationships
>>
>>77266989
Now you understand why we can tell everything about a person by the clothes they wear and the hobbies they have. All this bullshit about not all tranime watchers this and not all incels that, its over
>>
On topic: any recommendations for artificial pussy substitute?
The pocket pussy ones made in Asia are too small
>>
>>77266989
>that image
You have mental illness.
>>
>>77266989
My mental illness levels are already far in excess to that of any foid. It would be me delivering the trauma
>>
>letting a soft and squishy foid fuck you up in the head
Absolute faggot
>>
>>77266989
is that dunkey
>>
File: 1706202792688779.jpg (54 KB, 640x427)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>77267918
this kek. understandable if you were a teen but come on now. Did you actually think that any of these foids would be the one? You're supposed to fuck them then see if they are worthy before emotionally engaging

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.