[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: over.png (198 KB, 742x994)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
Are you ready for this to be your marriage?
https://old.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1ui5h3/update_found_out_wife44f_did_things_in_her_past/
>>
>>77267217
No, because I'll marry a virgin or die trying.
Oh, yeah, and if she lied to me about her past, I'll instantly break up with her on the spot.
Years of getting redpilled here taught me that in order to succeed I must do what Chad does. Chad has healthy boundaries.
Thank you for the invaluable life lesson, my frens.
>>
>>77267548
>No, because I'll marry a virgin or die trying.
Based.
>>
>>77267548
>Years of getting redpilled here taught me ...
heh
>>
>>77267217
>9 years ago
This is some serious desperation at bait
>>
File: r9k.png (157 KB, 771x594)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>77267217
/r9k/ - reddit 9000
>>
I remember when I found out this shy mousy femcel in a gaming discord im in that was prim and proper in every interaction we ever had was sending gamer chad nudes and letting him jerk off to her over private discord calls, all because he had a smooth deep voice and she was thirsty for his attention.

i could have talked to her for another 10 years and never gotten more than a "how's the weather? oh fine, thats nice" out of her.

it made me realize some guys girls melt into a degen slut over, and if you're not that guy you'll never be that guy.

luckily i didnt have to be married for 20 years to discover my lot in life is to be the beta bux provider. ill know that going into it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.