[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: blob.jpg (28 KB, 424x600)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>tfw obese
how do I stop eating so much??
>>
Same dude , the crazy thing is that I was doing rugby and boxing and still stayed fat.
>>
buy appetite suppressant pills
>>
coffee, black, hot
>>
just like, don't eat
wow
>>
>>77267269
i told you faggots yesterday
sugar free fiber POWDER don't take the fucking pills. don't take the fucking gummies. SUGAR FREE GENERIC FIBER POWDER
STIR IN WITH WATER

2 SCOOPS OF WHEY PROTEIN FOR 50G OF PROTEIN EVERY DAY STIR IN WITH MILK OR WATER

THAT WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOU FEEL FULL SO THAT YOU EAT 1000 CALORIES LESS

>but! I have some reason I don't want to do that!
THEN DON'T. FUCK OFF.
>but I have some reason that doesn't work!
IT WORKED FOR ME. I LOST 80 LBS IN A YEAR DOING THIS. FUCK OFF
>but you can't just eat fiber powder and whey protein that's bad diet!
I DID'NT FUCKING SAY THAT'S ALL I ATE RETARD. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>77267269
My strategy was to self induce depression but its not working anymore and the cravings are coming back. I've started deluding myself into thinking I'm not ugly anymore and its been a disaster for my diet
>>
Gonna check out if I can get on the 'Zempic for cheap. No reason to do this runaround anymore, it's the future
>>
>>77267356
just shut up faggot you don't have a clue. food is basically the meth of fatties, when we go through withdrawl it's probably 10 times worse than meth
>>
>>77267449
just like, stop using meth
wow
>>
>>77267449
all I see are excuses for your own personal failings
>>
>>77267449
100% agree with you there fren. It's really hard to give up the good stuff...impossible for me even.
>>
File: file.png (185 KB, 960x454)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
bro posted this here yesterady please listen to him
fiber and whey
>>
File: OIP (8).jpg (11 KB, 179x198)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>77267269
Dunno but i've only drank coffee today and a little bit of egg and potatoe for breakfast. I think i'm doing alright haven't passed my daily limit yet.

I feel a little wired doe. I've lost all energy to go to the gym as well. being fat sucks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.