[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1534828781975.png (44 KB, 1000x800)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
I have a onions office job in IT and it's all right . Good pay , not very stressful and some days home office. However i feel like the biggest goy cattle out there. Literally replaceable in seconds. And the entire office pretty much. What i've observed is that no one really cares about . The people just exist there and do their small talk , do some work and that's it. I can't help myself ,but to feel so disconnected from the whole working thing and i feel quite depressed because of the lack of meaning in the job. I've had a few part time jobs , but i was working towards the goal of finishing uni and getting my career started , so i didn't care much about meaning and all that. Are most typical jobs like that? i'm honestly thinking of changing careers sometimes to something not as onions, but i'm starting to think most jobs are just like that.
>>
>>77267300
yeah
go through the motions, take care of tasks as they come, and find something to make yourself look busy the rest of the time. i do office admin work from home. i dont get bothered too much but i do sometimes have to do meetings and team building events and stuff
>>
>>77267468
i'm thinking about trying to start some smallish business. I live in eastern european shithole and fortunately the people who work in IT make disproportionally more money that other jobs , so i can save more than half of my paycheck easy and probably more after few months

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.