[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: juno full.png (313 KB, 634x594)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
Being impregnated would have saved her.
>>
What race, and what class would the father be? Don't bring in any racebait here; this is a sociological discussion.
>>
>>77267373
White and middle class.
>>
>>77267351
Unironically, yes.
Also, that movie might have been a psyop/humilliation ritual meant to make her feel disgusted by pregnancy and motherhood. Hence her trooning.
>>77267373
Sephardi Jewish.
>>
>>77267428
>Also, that movie might have been a psyop/humilliation ritual meant to make her feel disgusted by pregnancy and motherhood. Hence her trooning.
I've never watched it, QRD?
>>
The idea that all women are a half-year if testosterone treatments away from having school shooter feelings strikes me as deeply hilarious
>>
>>77267351
can someone tell me if she was a biological female
>>
>>77267557
Yes she was FTM.
>>
>>77267440
Bitch gets pregnant by her friend. Instead of aborting it as responsible teenagers do, she keeps the baby. Then, the couple tries to find a childless couple seeking to adopt a baby. The teenagers fall in love, she gives birth to the baby immediately after birth, and then its a happily ever after for both couples.

This obviously is a kind of wholesome/tragic story for IRL teenagers to watch, as some of them will think twice about impregnating a bitch and the responsibilities of the thereof. However, if one teenager is mentally ill like Ellen, this will enhance the tragic theme effect on her, and thus avoid getting pregnant ever---or hetero relationships for that matter.
People often underestimate the effect a givem film can change an actor's mind desu. IIRC, for example, the actor who interpreted Jesus in Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ literally converted to Christianity (the traditional kind, IIRC), kek.
>>
>>77267571
>The teenagers fall in love [after all] she gives [away] the baby immediately after birth, and then its a happily ever after for both couples.
Sorry, drank 2 sips recently.
>>
>>77267571
That motherfucker got struck by lightning like 3 times while filming and didn't die. I'd believe in something after living through that lol.
>>
>>77267428
>>77267571
What is the movie called?
>>
>>77267351
Was friends with a FtM, ended up fucking and she got pregnant. The pregnancy caused her to go hardcore feminine, like full on prim and prissy tradwife in the kitchen style, which is more feminine than she ever was even before the whole FtM phase.

It's fucked up because we were good bros before, and the pregnancy basically deleted the "guy" bro friend I had. Also fucked up that reverting back to feminine, she ended up settling down with a Chad rather than me, despite being the one to have caused her to go that way.
>>
>>77268622
I'm currently dating a FTM, I'm their first boyfriend. They've been getting VERY feminine in bed, to the point of begging me to impregnate them, but it seemingly hasn't had any impact on their gender identity outside of the bedroom. I'm a little surprised because I had an FTM friend in a similar situation who didn't un-transition but stopped their transition because they realized how much the loved being a woman sometimes so they're non-binary now and because of when they stopped taking hormones are super androgynous. I think they're still taking a super small dose so they don't revert back to feminine but I don't really know how those things work.
>>
>>77268726
Fuck her so good she she renounces her trans ways
>>
>>77268726
Was the same way with her in my situation, up until she got pregnant. It wasn't even an overnight change but it was a very clear progress where I guess the hormones and the reality of the situation crept in and undid everything masculine about her.

Even to her resistance/reluctance about it. She got depressive even, expressing how she was trying desperately to cling onto her masculine identity but felt it naturally slipping away as the pregnancy progressed. Fucked up all around.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.